Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. (1604 Views)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / PDP, Ohaneze Ndigbo Demand Immediate Release Of Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
tysontim:

Not 50% haba! Is more like 3% in the whole of Ebony state. And more like 5% in that Afikpo axies. They even have housing there some Igbo Muslims also live in their village homes too.

The truth is there are indegenous Igbo Muslims but they are few

Only this alone will add enough fact to my submission.
In future those guys in ebonyi will be a great threat to igboland as far as that religion is concerned.

Countries, regions today are fighting such to have peace, ebonyi is breeding them on high numbers.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am talking of igbo Muslims and I didn't juxtapose it with any other....

They are on the rise.......

Get a person from ebonyi and ask him, if alone he/she will be sincere to tell u the rising number of ebonyi muslims.

Finally, that you lived there,doesn't mean you know everything there. There are things u do not know as I bear in mind that Ihe mmadu amagho, kariri ya.

Have you lived in ebonyi?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
haladadon:

grin dreamer.
He isn't igbo. Chech is comment above he used the yeriba fav term 'osu' .
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Do you what 40% is? You mean 40 out of every 100 Igbos is a Muslim?
The guy is a bloody afonja. Check his comment above, he used the headslamming afonjazzy regular term 'osu' for igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by horsepower101: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
tysontim:
Apart from ebony state that has the largest concentration of igbo Muslims in SE (about 1% in the whole of SE, this is significant wen u condider the population of SE then do the maths) no other state have that number.

Features
Ebony has the biggest mosque
Has a very big Islamic sch

So this is the biggest mistake a lot of people make with those few muslims in Ebonyi state. THEY ARE NOT IGBOS. They are muslim migrants from middle belt and the north that settled in Ebonyi state during colonial times.

Their descendants have been living there for over 100 years and they now speak fluent Igbo language.

Thats why people mistake them for Igbos. But their numbers is so tiny and insignificant.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
tysontim:
They are in Ebonyi state along that Afikpo axies there is the biggest mosque in SE and Islamic sch there.

Don't know about this, but dem reach 100?
Ebonyi has a population of upwards of 1million.
Moreover, these igbo muslim don't venture beyond that Afikpo ?
I mean, don't they do business or travel like other igbos.
Where do they work ?
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
The funny part is most of 12 years old girls from shout yeast are not virgins
So tell me who are those fuc..king them
Where did you get your statistics or is ir your usual propaganda.?
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by horsepower101: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Another Example

When i went to Asaba last christmas to buy cow from the hausa people in the expressway, their children were all speaking fluent igbo. Some of the kids were begging for money in igbo language. To an outsider, they will say that they are igbo muslims when they are not.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

@ bolded I beg to disagree

Over 50% of ebonyi are muslims

Research well
Keep your lies out of this place.
You mean upto 500k ebonyians are muslims and they are all holed up in Ebonyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Gozzzy:

Tugbuo kwa onwe gi n'ashi!!!!!! I'm from Imo State, av lived all my life in Imo state, recently relocated to Ogun state, but will still return to my Imo state... Igbo Muslims are not more than 1% of the whole Imo State population.... Unlike Ogun that has 50% of their population as Muslims..... don't tell fictitious lies just to get some likes from the Yoruba Muslims.... Be a Muslim in imo state and be a persona non grata..... you'll lose all your respects and values in Igbo land... We aren't blood suckers and will not condone it!!!!!
The guy isn't igbo.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Gozzzy:

Tugbuo kwa onwe gi n'ashi!!!!!! I'm from Imo State, av lived all my life in Imo state, recently relocated to Ogun state, but will still return to my Imo state... Igbo Muslims are not more than 1% of the whole Imo State population.... Unlike Ogun that has 50% of their population as Muslims..... don't tell fictitious lies just to get some likes from the Yoruba Muslims.... Be a Muslim in imo state and be a persona non grata..... you'll lose all your respects and values in Igbo land... We aren't blood suckers and will not condone it!!!!!
EternalTruth:
they are right.
buhari has been so fair and has developed the south east despite recording zero votes in the last election.
Osus should stop marginalizing their igbo Muslim brothers in IMO and Ebonyi

Check the bolded in his previous comment.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Indigenous(f): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Don't know about this, but dem reach 100?
Ebonyi has a population of upwards of 1million.
Moreover, these igbo muslim don't venture beyond that Afikpo ?
I mean, don't they do business or travel like other igbos.
Where do they work ?

Your knowledge of statistics is too poor.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

You dont know what you are saying. There is no need for me to make a research again when i lived in Ebonyi for years
That guy isn't igbo. Don't waste your time on him.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Peacemaker5128: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Where did you get your statistics or is ir your usual propaganda.?
see for yourself

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You have said nothing.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
That guy isn't igbo. Don't waste your time on him.

You created a thread and you are running about on it like a............

I wonder how u will treat or live with mother law today or in future.

Cover upp your bad side small.....

Wife of the man called igbo that knows who is igbo and who is not.....lolzzzzzzz

I guess you in your 18's or early 20's.

I ka bu nwata.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Empty comment.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
see for yourself
see this.

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You created a thread and you are running about on it like a............

I wonder how u will treat or live with mother law today or in future.

Cover upp your bad side small.....

Wife of the man called igbo that knows who is igbo and who is not.....lolzzzzzzz

I guess you in your 18's or early 20's.

I ka bu nwata.
You have still said nothing. I must quote and correct your nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari-vs-atiku-oil-marketers-reveal-preferred-presidential Candidate / '2m Women' Hold Rally Asking Atiku To Concede Presidential Election To Buhari / Yahaya Bello Wife, Rashidat Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.