Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? (954 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / Lagos:2015 Oba Of Lagos - I Have Asked God To Bless Apc Oba Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? by blkmum700: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2007
honest responce here,
Have Watched fews of American Movies where people wake up in the Morning and pray for God to bless American.the Question is, Do nigerians Pray for God to bless this Country when they wake up or in thier Prayers?its seem nigerians pray for thier Families alone and thier self and forget about their Country Maybe that why we are Having corrupt leaders when we dont pray for God to bring Someone who is honest and have care for people to rule us
Re: Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? by vigasimple(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2007
Unfortunately a lot of people are too selfish and self centered that praying for their country does not even cross their mind let alone doing it when it does cross their mind.

They fail to see that praying for your country help the situation a lot.

Apart from the Americans praying for their country becasue they have strong religious base as the British, the British national anthem is praying daily for the Queen and country.

They knew without their country, their existence in the said country is not possible.

May God bless Nigeria and continue to be with her and her people. That is my prayer all the time.

We should start saying it and we shall all see what will happen.
Re: Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? by MP007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
all u people do is curse the hell outta ur country

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Parties May Boycott Presidential Elections / Obama's Inauguration Details! / Fg Revokes 2 Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.