Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) (43812 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty doesn't know Banky Will but she knows 2Kay.... Issokay
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by philip0906(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
antidote06:
oga abeg u show me hw to make even 2 dolls a day i go appreciate..poverty don finish me
I'm not laughing at you...but this sh1t is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
After Denying her Baby Father with Disdain on Social Media,Women Cha
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
2kay give the baby ijaw name na. Not only english. Ijaws are making me proud in the industry. God bless mr 2kay
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
2kay give the baby ijaw name na. Not only english. Ijaws are making me proud in the industry. God bless mr 2kay
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Justinaomoruyi: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
So who the hell is Mr 2kay
shame on you, hell
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
movetoca:
Congrats my Bonny brother. Your daughter is cute

But the guy worwor sha grin
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by romenna: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
mr2kay is hooked on gifty
niggy cant reason well
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by movetoca: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
MarianaTrench:

But the guy worwor sha grin
Yeah I know but no one is perfect you know that right.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by greatman247(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
So Mr 2k went back to his vomit after all the rubbish he said against the person of Gifty?

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by kurupt1: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
mynairaland2018:
2nd child? So she had a baby before big brother or what?
Yes she had a baby with an upcoming nollywood actor.Gifty is a perfect example of the average Nigerian girl she looks presentable physically but her sense is zero

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by lizolex8: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamJix:
Make una come join me make we make $5/day.
, abeg show me the way, i need money oo
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
lizolex8:
, abeg show me the way, i need money oo

Click my siggy
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omoh, Gifty’s father’s genes are very strong. See how his grand daughter has exactly his face. If he was alive or in her life he would smile at this accomplishment.
These ugly boys are trying by impregnating different or foreign raced mixes. It works well for them, at least their offspring get to dodge the ugliness in their lineage.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
kurupt1:
Yes she had a baby with an upcoming nollywood actor.Gifty is a perfect example of the average Nigerian girl she looks presentable physically but her sense is zero
I doubt this. Thoughout her stay in the house she didn’t act like someone who had children she missed. Some people miss their parents after a few days talk less of a mother who stayed a full month without seeing her child.
She had stretched skin on her belly like someone who had either given birth or seen late stage pregnancy but I highly doubt she birthed children.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin....nhmmmm nmmmmmm grin grin grin
Bastard na the new trend. There is no stigma attached to the word again. Nowadays anyone can become anything they want — some bastards are making better names and wealth than peers from proper households.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Girldchild??

Girlchild??.......God pls I dnt need a girlchild
Third World mentality
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
AND PEOPLE WILL STILL GOAN DISTURB THERR SELF IN BBMAIJA CAMP.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Someone up there wished them a happy child bearing life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tire cheesy.
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Valerie47:
I tire cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamJix:
Make una come join me make we make $5/day.

How
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by joyousever(f): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Sometime this year, she vehemently claimed on her instagram page that she did not have a child, neither was she ever married & now this? Shortly after that she admitted that she had once been married & went on to give details of what she passed through in the marriage bla bla bla. This Gifty is a con artiste I swear! I mean having a child is a blessing, what was the reason behind the denial & now the truth has been spilled.
kurupt1:
Re: Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) by antidote06: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
philip0906:

I'm not laughing at you...but this sh1t is funny grin grin grin grin
wats funny,show me d paper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Diamond Platnumz Buys White Rolls Royce For Himself (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.