|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,868,827 members, 6,885,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 11:33 AM
|Steps To Block Email Addresses In Roadrunner Email. by rrcomlogin: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2018|
1. Start with going to an official TWC page.
2. Then, you need to click the ‘Mail’ option that you can find in the ‘Toolbar’ menu.
3. Now, you need to enter your RR Com ID along with its password in the correct fields.
4. After you do so, you will be prompted to select your preferred language, which I hope you know how to do.
5. Now, log into your TWC Email Login account.
6. Once you’ve logged into your TWC email account, then click ‘Settings’ followed by scrolling down and clicking on the category named ‘Customize mailbox options’. You will see an option named ‘Allow and Block messages’, which you need to click.
7. You will now see an option named ‘Advanced Block Senders’, so click on that option to enable the blocking of emails in your Roadrunner Webmail.
8. Now, enter the email address that you wish to block and then, you won’t receive any email from that address in the future.
9. Now, scroll down the page until you find ‘Delete mail from blocked senders’ option. Click the ‘radio button’ corresponding to this option. You can find this option under ‘Blocked mail actions’ heading.
10. Finally, click ‘OK” to finish the process.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22