Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API (495 Views)

Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts / Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far / Steps To Block Email Addresses In Roadrunner Email. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API by sheyviruz(m): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Hello family.

I'm trying to build Crypto currency exchange platform from a start .

I was able to generate wallet addresses for Ethereum (using ether.js) and Bitcoin (using Blockchain API)

My problem now is how to generate wallet addresses for other alternative coins like USDT, LTC , Dogecoin ..... and how to manage the sending and receiving process.

Can someone help me with information how this work. I have googled a lot , not able to get clear understanding of how this work.

My people i beg help me. Na God i use beg u ooo �
Re: How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API by Roadyroadie: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
You may want to check out Buycoins' API. It's let's you generate addresses programmatically if that fits your use case
Re: How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API by Miniano: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
sheyviruz:
Hello family.

I was able to generate wallet addresses for Ethereum (using ether.js) and Bitcoin (using Blockchain API)

My problem now is how to generate wallet addresses for other alternative coins like USDT, LTC , Dogecoin ..... and how to manage the sending and receiving process.

Can someone help me with information how this work. I have googled a lot , not able to get clear understanding of how this work.

Did you generate blockchain Api before you generate those wallets for you users
Re: How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API by Miniano: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
sheyviruz:
Hello family.

Only get stuck here they won’t send Api key after the 2-3 days which email will you use and the url

Re: How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API by Krch: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Don’t give up

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist / Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion / Earn While You're Learning To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.