Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea (22942 Views)

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device / Auchi Poly Sanctions 27 Lecturers Over Sex-for-marks Saga / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
I remember my department during my undergraduate years.

Every lecturer dey claim pastor but dem no dey even spare married women. Even pregnant women.

They know themselves. Randy, old men. Your cups go soon full.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by khaylherb96(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
they don torture mr man. no choice but to jewo grin
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Hantonia(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
So he can plead guilty nw God knows hw many female students re facing harassment from lecturer in der various schools God save someone from dis Hot looking men
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
The best way to suppress the sexual urges is to think of the aftermath and if it is ur mother, sister or daughter are the one at receiving end.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by delishpot: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
As if we were in doubt in the first place. Foolish man.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one. Bloody idiot grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
So so unfortunate that nobody is being objective here on issues like this. There two parties involved here for crying out loud. So why do we talk about the man alone and see the lady as a saint? The said student (lady) who could not read to pass her exams thereby begging for marks should be part of our discussion too. As much as I blame this man for being too useless to the point of selling marks for sex, I also blame the useless lady who could not prepare for exams. It was glaring from the voice clip that the lady actually agreed to have sex with this man, what they disagreed on was on the number of times. So why do we all paint the issue as if it was a case of rape? Let's be objective in our moral judgments please.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Awoo88: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na feeling of invincibility kill this man. He never expected the case will get to far. If he had call the girl and do backyard settlement, he will still have his job and his image and reputation with be intact. Now who is going to employ a convicted sex pervert? Hope he have enough craftsmanship to start something or family connection and resources to start his own business

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
So so funny that nobody is being objective here on issues like this. There two parties involved here for crying out loud. So why do we talk about the man alone and see the lady as a saint. The said student who could not read to pass her exams thereby begging for marks should be part of our discussion too. As much as I blame this man for being too useless to the point of selling marks for sex, I also blame the useless lady who could not prepare for exams. It was glaring from the voice clip that the lady actually agreed to have sex with this man, what they disagreed on was on the number of times. So why do we all paint the issue as if it was a case of rape? Let's be objective in our moral judgments please.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by otokx(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
They should look into other universities.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Seyitosino(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
I remember seeing his name as the supervisor of a Ph.D. graduand at the just concluded convocation at Obafemi Awolowo University. May God show mercy unto him.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awoo88:
Na feeling of invincibility kill this man. Feel never expected the case will get to far. If he had call the girl and do backyard settlement, he will still have his jib and Hus image and reputation with be intact. Now who is going to employ a convicted sex pervert? Hope he have enough craftsmanship to start something or family connection and resources to start his own business

His wife is also a senior lecturer in University of Ilorin and he has only to kids who are currently schooling in US. He is also an Anglican Reverend if the church doesn't excommunicate him too.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by romenna: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
KJBello:
So so funny that nobody is being objective here on issues like this. There two parties involved here for crying out loud. So why do we talk about the man alone and see the lady as a saint. The said student who could not read to pass her exams thereby begging for marks should be part of our discussion too. As much as I blame this man for being too useless to the point of selling marks for sex, I also blame the useless lady who could not prepare for exams. It was glaring from the voice clip that the lady actually agreed to have sex with this man, what they disagreed on was on the number of times. So why do we all paint the issue as if it was a case of rape? Let's be objective in our moral judgments please.
the very day God wants to reward the wicked, he'll silence both the foolish and the wise.
I truly hope you are able to comprehend this
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by wildchild1: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ghen ghen action film grin

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seyitosino:
I remember seeing his name as the supervisor of a Ph.D. graduand at the just concluded convocation at Obafemi Awolowo University. May God show mercy unto him.

Amen. That is the point my dear, he is a human being too. I do not see him to be condemned just like some pple see him.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by kennyrichie6(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
This man is finished. Even for him children to get people to marry dem go hard small
Lol
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
romenna:
the very day God wants to reward the wicked, he'll silence both the foolish and the wise.
I truly hope you are able to comprehend this
you are right though.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by myettiallah: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Shameless man
Like say if he offer u 2hrs of prick, you no go joyfully collect
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by romenna: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
KJBello:
you are right though.
...and it goes both ways ok, that is, the day he chooses to reward your good deeds, he disables the understanding of men.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
adisabarber:
Wicked man. Only God knows how many girls he has spoilt their lives. He must have done something terrible to one innocent girl for him to be facing this serious problems. He's not the first lecturer accused of this offense how come his own case is so serious?

Because God's time is the best, the Prof time of glory shame is here grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Hillarychuks: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
God will continue to expose them, I learnt he is equally a pastor, how do they expect things to be well with them when they are busy plotting and administering evil, what goes around comes around shaa, he should be flogged round the campus naked, jailed for 10yrs and relinquish him of his duty... This is gonna serve as a deterrent to others.

Let me even think of another punishment, this man is an IDIOT in capital letters
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by sinola(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Edithfavourite:
A former Obafemi Awolowo University lecturer who was accused of demanding for s*x to pass a student, has pleaded guilty.

According to Punch Metro, Prof. Richard Iyiola Akindele, a former lecturer in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife dragged to court for demanding s*x to pass one of his students, Monica Osagie, on Monday changed his plea from ‘not guilty’ to ‘guilty.’

The prosecutor, Mr. Shogunle Adenekan said all parties in the matter have reach plea bargain and pleaded for a suspended sentence for the accused.

The matter was stood down for one hour.

https://zenithnaija.com/i-am-guilty-oau-sx-for-marks-lecturer-admits-changes-plea/

Too late very bad... Nice lesson to others
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by sinola(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
KJBello:
So so unfortunate that nobody is being objective here on issues like this. There two parties involved here for crying out loud. So why do we talk about the man alone and see the lady as a saint? The said student (lady) who could not read to pass her exams thereby begging for marks should be part of our discussion too. As much as I blame this man for being too useless to the point of selling marks for sex, I also blame the useless lady who could not prepare for exams. It was glaring from the voice clip that the lady actually agreed to have sex with this man, what they disagreed on was on the number of times. So why do we all paint the issue as if it was a case of rape? Let's be objective in our moral judgments please.
You are saying this bcis she is not your sister.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by StOla: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
This man is finished. Even for him children to get people to marry dem go hard small

In a decent African society of the past, your fears will be justified. But in this baby mama society that we know, the smear will not even rub off on his children.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by ronyman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Foolish fool. Are you better you Vaseline crew president.
Oyindidi:
Shameless man
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
ronyman:
Foolish fool. Are you better you Vaseline crew president.
You no normal
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Athena4: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
KJBello:
No one is treating it as rape. Ethics require that the lecturer does not engage in sexual or questionable behavior with the students. My brother even if that girl walks into the man's office Stark Unclad, it's the lecturers DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY to to not allow anything extra happen.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
finally at last, he should have pleaded guilty since rather than wasting time and resources.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by emmasege: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's apparent this man didn't belong to the right clique abi sey na cult? Otherwise, his sins would have been covered by his colleagues.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's quite painful to be 'victimised' for something that virtually 'everyone' does.... A lecturer jailed for sexing female students, a yahoo boy jailed for yahooing, a politician or civil servant jailed for corruption. It's very painful because these things are the norm in Nigeria's irredeemably polluted social space. And we're not even talking about reforms, so this isn't 'the first step that kick-starts a journey of a thousand miles'. These things are the rule here, so it's a strange feeling to go down for it.

That said, another one bites the dust. Sorry o, erudite professor. Better luck next time, if there'll be a next time.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Maydfourth: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
What plea bargain? He is ruined for life already..He should just take Sniper and die...Stupid old man...You have disgraced ur family.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by WaffenSS(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
There you have it, kids. Professors in naija are not all they're cracked up to be. GEJ is also living proof.

19 year old kids are getting their sex on, but this "learned" mofo couldn't even bed one skinny, ugly flunker who's failing her subjects.

And he got his dumb ass on tape.

Wtf?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster In Ondo State / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.