Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea (22943 Views)

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozeeā€™s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device / Auchi Poly Sanctions 27 Lecturers Over Sex-for-marks Saga / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by castrol180(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
That ipod, flat head girl should also be made to face the wrath of the law for setting up a professor as she was said to have sexually seduced the great man of God who double as a lecturer in his office, she wore a high waist jeans with a jumper top to his office to the extent the lecturer saw the tattoo on her belly. The Igbo did not wear bra neither pants that very day and decided to baited the lecturer after getting out from his office by calling him just to have their conversation recorded.

What I know well is that Osagie Monica will meet with her waterloo soonest. very bad ashawo girl
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by Blue3k(m): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2018
undecided he should've known better.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2018
sinola:

You are saying this bcis she is not your sister.
...and you hate the man too because he is not your father.
Re: 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea by KJBello: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
castrol180:
That ipod, flat head girl should also be made to face the wrath of the law for setting up a professor as she was said to have sexually seduced the great man of God who double as a lecturer in his office, she wore a high waist jeans with a jumper top to his office to the extent the lecturer saw the tattoo on her belly. The Igbo did not wear bra neither pants that very day and decided to baited the lecturer after getting out from his office by calling him just to have their conversation recorded.

What I know well is that Osagie Monica will meet with her waterloo soonest. very bad ashawo girl
Imagine, now I can see someone reasoning in the same direction with me. Someone responded to my comment that I said the girl too should be brought to judgement because she is not my sister and I told him/her that he/she hates that man because he is not his/her father. What a society! It was obvious from all indications that the lady was interested and was even the one that indicated interest first just to earn marks. She will definitely be rewarded according to her deeds. Very useless girl. How I wish I knew her. wicked goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster In Ondo State / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.