Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115743 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
oladayo042:

@Mods
Please I want to know which of my posts got me banned (reason: spam) earlier today. Thanks for your anticipated response.

If it's with this same moniker, then you were probably wrongly banned by the spam bot and your post might have been untagged. Sorry about that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697962.32.html

How and why do you allow such to happen?

Pls clear up those pictures and possibly ban those involved for making fun of dying kids.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by olawalebabs(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
Mod, i cant understand why i lost my posting priviledge. Reason: spam. Please, i need clarification.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
olawalebab:

Mod, i cant understand why i lost my posting priviledge. Reason: spam. Please, i need clarification.

The spam bot put in place to check and lock spam posts might have taken one of your posts for a spam.

Sincere apology if you didn't make any spam post.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kasiem2: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2011
Mr unbiased mod, i must appreciate ur sense of judgement, whereby, igbo tribalists tend to be watched closely and sanctioned at any slightest thing. Thank u for being ignorant of the activities of heroes like seanet, ileke idi, kobojunkie et al. Infact, their misdemeanour is what maketh a man role model, so i must commend the way ignore them to coach us on the way to go on NL. I'M BACK 4 WORST.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2011
Delete this pictures and ban this poster. R u scared of him or what? you seem to develop cold feet for some posters.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697900.64.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:54am On Jun 26, 2011
henry101:

Delete this pictures and ban this poster. R u scared of him or what? you seem to develop cold feet for some posters.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697900.64.html

He is a first time offender and has been given his 1st and last warning. all the pictures were posted on different threads before the warning. If he post any of such after the warning, then he would be banned.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699359.0.html

this topic should be locked, I think you are deliberately ignoring topics that are misleading especially as they are capable of being consumed by tribalist
the main issue in the linked cant be discussed with such titles
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
changed. thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
OAM4J:

He is a first time offender and has been given his 1st and last warning. all the pictures were posted on different threads before the warning. If he post any of such after the warning, then he would be banned.

Thanks.
Don't you know more than i will ban you? You are a freaking dictator.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500126.2048.html

He keeps doing the same. he should be banned for life, lol,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
Thanks mukina, not really happy doing that but those guys can get you angry.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
I understand but please just do like i suggested it will work smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
mukina2:

I understand but please just do like i suggested it will work smiley

i missed u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
OAMJ your head dey there. Olenu pa. God bless you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsQED(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thanks for the unban! Glad to be back under this moniker.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
PhysicsQED:

Thanks for the unban! Glad to be back under this moniker.

Please go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy2: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Please go and sin no more  grin grin

e dey sweet u abi? U dey carry this MOD thing for head, if dem dey pay u correct ego i aint mad at you though
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Mukiz, can you plz ban the poster above me?
We're currently in a bet. I need to see how fast he can create another email/ID for NL wink

Thanks my love, I know you wont let me down. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy2: 2:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mukiz, can you plz ban the poster above me?
We're currently in a bet. I need to see how fast he can create another email/ID for NL wink

Thanks my love, I know you wont let me down. grin

ileke fine girl rough pimple, which bet me and you enter? Why will Mukiz ban me cos u called him your love? the only one that will fall for that is OAMj, last time his excuse was that I was spamming (after that I lost respect for him, ban me and call it for being a tribalist i will accept it but when u ban pesin and just make up a story as to why u did thats some pooosie move). I wrote in igbo and he saw OAMJ at the end he said its spam undecided

By the way if u wan enter bet talk am nau o and it must involve ego ( as an igbo man i no dey loose anything wey concern ego) wink

take care kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2011
igbo b.oy:

ileke fine girl rough pimple, which bet me and you enter? Why will Mukiz ban me cos u called him your love? the only one that will fall for that is OAMj, last time his excuse was that I was spamming (after that I lost respect for him, ban me and call it for being a tribalist i will accept it but when u ban pesin and just make up a story as to why u did thats some pooosie move). I wrote in igbo and he saw OAMJ at the end he said its spam  undecided

By the way if u wan enter bet talk am nau o and it must involve ego ( as an igbo man i no dey loose anything wey concern ego)  wink

take care  kiss

You are funny sir. Obviously you don't know how Nairaland is run. let me make some few clarifications:

No moderator has the power to ban or unban a poster. Only Admin (Seun) and SuperMod (Mukina2) can. Moderators can only recommend.

I recommended your 1st ban (for ethnocentric insults) because you refused to stop after warning and the higher hierarchy agreed with the recommendation and you were banned.

I didn't recommend your second ban sir, the higher hierarchy saw a reason to ban you, I only got to know about it.

We have nothing personal against you and there is nothing we gain banning posters unnecessarily. We only want to maintain orderliness and simple rules.

I sincerely hope we will have a cordial working relationship with this your new moniker. Welcome back sir.

Your humble Moderator

OAM4J.  cool  (Please sir, note that my moniker is OAM4J and not OAMJ. BTW Mukiz (Mukina2) is a lady, if you like her, let me know. Thanks.)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Phate07(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2011
^^You are having quite a blast, aren't you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ seun

I just got your message. But why? I can use another source, but I just need to know why not?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
@OAM4J

Who told you mukiz is a woman? cheesy
Somebody has been lying to you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
No warnings for Ileke-IdI or bans?

Look at how many tribal laced threads she has posted in this section.

But you all do not notice? angry angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
EzeUche!:

No warnings for Ileke-IdI or bans?

Look at how many tribal laced threads she has posted in this section.

But you all do not notice? angry angry angry

I was sent a warning dumbazz, why did you think I posted here?

You're lucky you're cute, because I doubt there's any noggins up there wink kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Mtnaija(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
SUEN/Mukina2/Jairus/OMA4J why did you banned Rhino.5dm?

Look if you don't want me here i go leave jeje. Ko ni si ijagun kun.

Funny enough that which you accused me of was repeatedly and careless use without any punishment.

You should know it's very sad, when you decided to hid under any disguise to ban.

CHECKout. . .

Sorry Rhino.5dm you have lost your viewing . . .

Reason "P.S send some words of encouragement to our humble Boko haramites"
which i was being sacarstic with.

Are you for real?!? I don't fancy creating new ID's when am banned and i patiently serve my 'term'!, but this was to protest my wrongly and sentimentally percieved injustice (you can prove me wrong)

You should have even put it this way
Reasons " Nairaland na my own" finito!

. . .[b]R[/b]eality [b]H[/b]as [b]I[/b]t's [b]N[/b]egetive [b]O[/b]bsecurity!?. . .RHINO.5dm is Alive!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy2: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mt.naija:

SUEN/Mukina2/Jairus/OMA4J why did you banned Rhino.5dm?

Look if you don't want me here i go leave jeje. Ko ni si ijagun kun.

Funny enough that which you accused me of was repeatedly and careless use without any punishment.

You should know it's very sad, when you decided to hid under any disguise to ban.

CHECKout. . .

Sorry Rhino.5dm you have lost your viewing . . .

Reason "P.S send some words of encouragement to our humble Boko haramites"
which i was being sacarstic with.

Are you for real?!? I don't fancy creating new ID's when am banned and i patiently serve my 'trem'!, but this was to protest my wrongly and sentimentally percieved injustice (you can prove me wrong)

You should have even put it this way
Reasons " Nairaland na my own" finito!

. . .[b]R[/b]eality [b]H[/b]as [b]I[/b]t's [b]N[/b]egetive [b]O[/b]bsecurity!?. . .RHINO.5dm is Alive!

Chai even rhino too? nna take heart
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy2: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

You are funny sir. Obviously you don't know how Nairaland is run. let me make some few clarifications:

No moderator has the power to ban or unban a poster. Only Admin (Seun) and SuperMod (Mukina2) can. Moderators can only recommend.

I recommended your 1st ban (for ethnocentric insults) because you refused to stop after warning and the higher hierarchy agreed with the recommendation and you were banned.

I didn't recommend your second ban sir, the higher hierarchy saw a reason to ban you, I only got to know about it.

We have nothing personal against you and there is nothing we gain banning posters unnecessarily. We only want to maintain orderliness and simple rules.

I sincerely hope we will have a cordial working relationship with this your new moniker. Welcome back sir.

Your humble Moderator

OAM4J. cool (Please sir, note that my moniker is OAM4J and not OAMJ. BTW Mukiz (Mukina2) is a lady, if you like her, let me know. Thanks.)

correction noted OAM4J not OAMJ, i will man up to my first ban for being ethnocentric (but when the likes of ileke, sean, eko ile and co are still roaming the streets i wonder the criteria for the ban)

As for the second ban for spam its just a big fat lie, i dont do spam or is a 4 line sentence considered spam now? that was just the lamest excuse ever. Well now i know Seun baba and mukina are not even innocent in all this dem go see
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2011
igbo b.oy:

correction noted OAM4J not OAMJ, i will man up to my first ban for being ethnocentric (but when the likes of ileke, sean, eko ile and co are still roaming the streets i wonder the criteria for the ban)

As for the second ban for spam its just a big fat lie, i dont do spam or is a 4 line sentence considered spam now? that was just the lamest excuse ever. Well now i know Seun baba and mukina are not even innocent in all this dem go see

Are you crazy?

Can someone plz ban this fo.ol?

Take your punishment like the man your biological orientation assumed you to be and stop gossiping like a woman. Is it in your heredity nature to whine all the freaking time?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2011
I didnt want to create a thread for lunatics out there to reply to.

So I'll ask here: WHERE IS KOBOJUNKIE?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy2: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you crazy?

Can someone plz ban this fo.ol?

Take your punishment like the man your biological orientation assumed you to be and stop gossiping like a woman. Is it in your heredity nature to whine all the freaking time?

ogbanje why wait for someone to ban me why dont u just do it (if u want something done u do it ur self), Ogbanje in the highest order. EWU

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.