Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114682 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by arsenefc: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2011
^^^

ROTFLMAO

The guy is psycho, cant stop talking and poking his nose into affairs that have nothing to do with him. And BTW, he is related to Aregbesola, sh1t wise, pee wise and s3x position wise.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2011
undecided  :-x
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2011
lmao

Count on the resident NL stalker, clown and idjit (Fstranger) to do his thang again
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2011
ekt_bear banned by the spambot, please unban
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mbatuku1: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
High_Chief:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Please I do not receive email alerts again in my email. After posting a comment, I am no longer alerted of any other replies that come on the thread. Please is this problem perculiar or its Nairaland Admin problem. Thanks

Use your updated topics button to follow threads.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2011
i think there should be another thread(rather than complaints) for making requests for front page attention.
please consider this thread for front page attention

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-778555.0.html#msg9308597
i think it is quite worthwhile
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mods, whats going on? i no longer receive notifications in my mailbox any longer. I really need to rectify this, how pls?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Johndoe100:

Johndoe300 - you have lost your forum posting privileges

Reason - stop attacking members.

What this means and the post it refers to we don't know.

We are royal, omo oba ni wa. You need to show respect to your betters, bloody commoner like you.  angry

This is all we know about the ban. Please let us know what is up, and recommend the unbanning of an innocent.

Kilode gan, ogbeni o she nkan. Ekan fe fun awon familly ogbeni  ni wahala. Ke mope Olorun wan be O. OAM4J, Mo ri iwe to ko si mi. Mi o mo pe ami ni kan lon she be, awon ton she po. Anyway emi mo inco ton shelle. Ba wa so fun awon okunrinla ati obirinla kpe ogbeni ton je johndoe300 o she anything o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2011

Kilode gan, ogbeni o she nkan. Ekan fe fun awon familly ogbeni  ni wahala. Ke mope Olorun wan be O. OAM4J, Mo ri iwe to ko si mi. Mi o mo pe ami ni kan lon she be, awon ton she po. Anyway emi mo inco ton shelle. Ba wa so fun awon okunrinla ati obirinla kpe ogbeni ton je johndoe300 o she anything o.

Very very bad Yoruba.  Deserving a permanent ban. SMH. tongue

Good job, OAM4J!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is all we know about the ban. Please let us know what is up, and recommend the unbanning of an innocent.

You are good with Johndoe100, you really dont need johndoe300 besides it is against the rules to have more than one moniker. Cheers wink

isale_gan2:

Very very bad Yoruba.  Deserving a permanent ban. SMH. tongue

Good job, OAM4J!

Sisi Eko, what good job have I done? cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by arsenefc: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
OAM4J:

You are good with Johndoe100, you really dont need johndoe300 besides it is against the rules to have more than one moniker. Cheers wink

Really?

What about this:

eku_bear:

ekt_bear banned by the spambot, please unban

Or you meant to say it is against the rules for people you dont like to have more than one screen-name?

Honesty is always the best policy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
OAM4J:

it is against the rules to have more than one moniker. Cheers wink

OAM4J, I hope you were just kidding o.  lipsrsealed

Sisi Eko, what good job have I done? cheesy

I was def kidding.  wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
isale_gan2:

OAM4J, I hope you were just kidding o.  lipsrsealed

No I wasn't kidding

- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
Okay. Well, I don't want to belabour the point, but I was asking you to elaborate for a reason. lipsrsealed undecided

Moving on. . .

I like your current profile pic. Parlez-vous français, Monsieur Moderator? cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 2:06am On Oct 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Very very bad Yoruba.  Deserving a permanent ban. SMH.  tongue

Good job, OAM4J!

My Yoruba is about 1,000,000,000 times better than your command of my language, no?

arsenefc:

Really?

What about this:

Or you meant to say it is against the rules for people you dont like to have more than one screen-name?

Honesty is always the best policy.

Thank you my brother we all know the position. However it matters not, they can't keep the good people down. Hypocrites that they are.

@OAM4J
As arsenefc pointed out that was a lame excuse. You should know us by now.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2011
Alright, wait for Admin's response. I do not know anything about the ban of Johndoe300.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Areosapien(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Please, OAM4J, could you help me ask the Admin or his supermod to change my name?
Logging in with this username has become increasingly difficult, as I keep forgetting it.
You see, during my registration, I was kinda trying out random names (hoping to be lucky enough to land myself in a handle that wasn't already taken), but unfortunately, I was registered in a handle I didn't really like (or give that much forethought).
So, on that note, I would really appreciate it if he (or his assistants with the power) changed my screen name from "Areosapien" to Atẽn - yes, with the cool   grin

Please, pleeease, pleeeeeeeze. Biko biko biko! Please, tell Seun, that if he does this, I'll buy him some Goodluck Jonathan biscuits  grin

k'thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HighChief4(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2011
Pls, I have not been receiving email alerts of new posts on any thread am following. Pls you guys should try and resolve this. I have complained so many times and nobody seems to be doing anything.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2011
Johndoe100:

Johndoe300 - you have lost your forum posting privileges

Reason - stop attacking members.

What this means and the post it refers to we don't know.

We are royal, omo oba ni wa. You need to show respect to your betters, bloody commoner like you. 

I guess I can't complain then. I was banned for calling an argument daft.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2011
banned by the spam filter again, please unban
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2011
High_Chief:

Pls, I have not been receiving email alerts of new posts on any thread am following. Pls you guys should try and resolve this. I have complained so many times and nobody seems to be doing anything.

Likewise me. This is the second time i am raising this issue oooooo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by semid4lyfe(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2011
Lock this thread (cos it already exists) and move it to the Sports section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-779891.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Lock this thread (cos it already exists) and move it to the Sports section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-779891.0.html

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2011
High_Chief:

Demdem:

Likewise me. This is the second time i am raising this issue oooooo

I have forwarded your complaints to the admin. Sorry about that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^ by the way, iv started receiving those alerts oooo. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2011
Seun For President grin grin grin. How i wish Governance in Nigeria is like this. Effective and responsive.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^ by the way, iv started receiving those alerts oooo. Thanks.
Good. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2011
Beaf:

I guess I can't complain then. I was banned for calling an argument daft.
where when and how where you banned for calling an argument daft?
if i banned you i know what you got banned for, do not twist anything here.

Johndoe100:

are you sure you  were banned unjustly?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
mukina2:

where when and how where you banned for calling an argument daft?
if i banned you i know what you got banned for, do not twist anything here.
are you sure you  were banned unjustly?

Abeg, mek we hear word jare.
I commented on someones post and ended my comment with the word, "daft" only to learn that I was banned for calling someone daft. There is quite a difference between calling an argument daft and levelling the same word at a person. Strange things happen sha, I think I can hazard the real reason for the ban, though; I had just started a thread on Tinubu on the one hand and alh harem had just started a thread to ridicule me on the other (which I reported, but which made the front page anyway, in rhyme with our strange theme).

Una de try.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HighChief4(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
Thanks I can receive the mails alert now. Gracias
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
mukina2:

are you sure you  were banned unjustly?

WHat we want is for johndoe300 to be restored, let us leave the past in the past.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg, mek we hear word jare.
I commented on someones post and ended my comment with the word, "daft" only to learn that I was banned for calling someone daft. There is quite a difference between calling an argument daft and levelling the same word at a person. Strange things happen sha, I think I can hazard the real reason for the ban, though; I had just started a thread on Tinubu on the one hand and alh harem had just started a thread to ridicule me on the other (which I reported, but which made the front page anyway, in rhyme with our strange theme).

Una de try.
All bans are accompanied with a ban message . .was your ban message " banned for calling someone daft' ?
i didn't ask for all that long story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101)

President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.