Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115316 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PointB: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
We have read The SS/SE strategy for pulling out of the corpse!

Now we need to if North Can Stand Alone?

Please can we have this on the home page?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-798719.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Mcleo007(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
My signature, which contains the link to my website has been banned. Pls, to whom it might concern, I will appreciate that it be retrieved. I refrain whatever offence I must have posed to have merited such punishment.

thanks.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mods please can this thread be in the Political section so people can see how incompetent out government is

and also front page

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799579.32.html#msg9517626

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HighChief4(m): 2:12am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^You really dont like anything Igbo, but I have noticed you are so passionate about this Innoson
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^You really dont like anything Igbo, but I have noticed you are so passionate about this Innoson

funny, what do you mean I don;t like anything igbo

what have you seen to think I do not like anything Igbo ?

rubbish
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
Isn't it time Nairaland takes seriously the issue of cleaning up posts and ensuring that posters focus on addressing the particular issues, and not on attacking individuals for having different views? You ask the people IGNORE others, why not instead work harder on cleaning up posts so that people would not have to take it on themselves to IGNORE? I mean you warn folks for, for lack of a better word, defending themselves when attacked by the USUAL SUSPECTS, but you take your time cleaning up the posts, especially those attacked to ACCEPT the attacks until you get around to deleting the posts by the offenders.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800538.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799934.288.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800499.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2011
i think there is a deliberate policy to put ridiculous subjects on the front page
what is this about??
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799665.0.html
the question on this thread has a very simple and obvious answer
please think about it a little
what is next
i have ringworm in my groin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
^
It's an health issue and the poster was seeking for genuine answers . . . how does it make it ridiculous . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kilode1: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
Oga OAM4J, abeg try put this one for front page. Plenty nuggets from Gani's Son on current issues:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801609.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
^OK. Noted for home page recommendation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
aribisala0:

i think there is a deliberate policy to put ridiculous subjects on the front page
what is this about??
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799665.0.html
the question on this thread has a very simple and obvious answer
please think about it a little
what is next
i have ringworm in my groin
i thought this was a mistake but you go one step further and give us this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801348.0.html

what is next. help crawcraw dey my yansh please remove this rubbish from the front page
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
Can the Mods put this on front page? thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801943.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
^OK. Will look at it and recommend. Although I saw the video on the internet some months ago, and it says it happened in Ghana and not Nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
i do not mean to be unruly but can i get a response to my complain above. i am not saying you must do my wish but can you share your thinking.
please??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
^I do not mean to ignore you. I don't determine what topic makes it to the home page, Admin and Supermod do, I only recommend. Also the two topics you complained about didn't come from politics section. So I felt I should let the Admin or Supermod respond.

That said, the home page serves to give coverage to current topics on all the sections up for discussion. And in a public forum like this, every issue is worth discussing. Some might look ridiculous and silly to you and I, but to many others, they are the most interesting topics. If you have noticed, the forum thrives to give every section a coverage on the home page. If you don't like a particular topic, just ignore it and click on the ones you find interesting. I can bet you, some find those threads you consider silly interesting, if you doubt me, check how many people have viewed them and the number of responses they have received.

It just the way life is, one man's meat is another man's poison. That is why you must have varieties of meal to satisfy various people.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2011
well my complaint was addressed TO WHOM IT MAY concern.

i fully accept that all tastes must be accommodated but a health questions
like i am bleeding from my nose ears anus etc
i have a boil in my vag1na etc have a very  simple answer
GO AND SEE A DOCTOR.

no one is saying that they should not be threads but you have not answered  WHY  they are on front page.

the reason i raise this is one of image or do you (i do not mean you as an individual) not care for your image
i am giving you FEEDBACK so pass it on there are more serious threads than i have a boil in my yansh that do not make the front page
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2011
Well, to you the answer is "Go and see a doctor". Some other people may have other opinions/comments to give. It is on the home page so that the thread can receive maximum coverage and the OP and other people interested in the answer now and in the future can have as many answers/comments as possible to decide from.

I do not see how posting a question (however 'silly' it looks) to the home page affects our image, all questions including 'silly' ones need an answer. If you think there is a topic that is more important and that should make it to the home page, recommend it here and we will consider it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by macjive01: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
OAMAJ , WHY DO U LIKE BANNING ME ? please s'il vous plaît laissez-moi être.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
OAM4J:

Well, to you the answer is "Go and see a doctor". Some other people may have other opinions/comments to give. It is on the home page so that the thread can receive maximum coverage and the OP and other people interested in the answer now and in the future can have as many answers/comments as possible to decide from.

I do not see how posting a question (however 'silly' it looks) to the home page affects our image, all questions including 'silly' ones need an answer. If you think there is a topic that is more important and that should make it to the home page, recommend it here and we will consider it.
the purpose of feedback is not to engage you in debate otherwise we will do that infinitely i am not seeking to change your opinion i am giving you an opinion.take it on board and maybe TRY and incorporate a way of gauging what others think. your reasoning that every question needs an answer is lame.
would you answer if i asked when last you slept with your wife? sureley that needs an answer or is silly
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PointB: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

the purpose of feedback is not to engage you in debate otherwise we will do that infinitely i am not seeking to change your opinion i am giving you an opinion.take it on board and maybe TRY and incorporate a way of gauging what others think. your reasoning that every question needs an answer is lame.
would you answer if i asked when last you slept with your wife? sureley that needs an answer or is silly

He might not, but many would answer and would not find it silly.

What is your problem Oga, allow the mods to do their job. The guy has explained to you, yet you are still chasing this matter.

One man's meat is another man's poison; give it a rest bros!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Point B you think cheerleading   or fawning obsequiousness will make them give you what you want to beg for next. or are about to leave law school.trust me they don't need an oluwole lawyer.
i know you have a favour or something you want to beg for.

Uriah Heep
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PointB: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

@Point B you think cheerleading   or fawning obsequiousness will make them give you what you want to beg for next. or are about to leave law school.trust me they don't need an oluwole lawyer.
i know you have a favour or something you want to beg for.

Uriah Heep

lol. You are such a crybaby. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
and you are such a brownnose grin grin

uriah heep
i wonder why you keep trying me .nwatakiri with small amu!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2011
@aribisala0

Thanks. Your feedback is noted.

macjive01:

OAMAJ , WHY DO U LIKE BANNING ME ? please s'il vous plaît laissez-moi être.

Sorry I didn't know you were banned not to even mention the reason why you were banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 14, 2011
OAM4J:

^OK. Will look at it and recommend. Although I saw the video on the internet some months ago, and it says it happened in Ghana and not Nigeria.

Why move the thread to sexuality?

OMG OAM4J, WDH? That is harassment and a crime, nothing sexuality about it. shocked

PS: Not in Nigeria? I'm surprised. Prolly Nigerian club in Ghana.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by pendo89(f): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2011
IS KENYANMAN REALLY NORMAL?? How come nobody notices his weird style of posting and waste of thread.
Hes messing up my thread with repetitive posts! Clean it up or please stop him from posting there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2011
Seun Osewa and mods,

About a month ago, you sent me a PM about news from odili.net. . . . and how it's not a legitimate source.

So could you do the same with www.Igbolandforum.com, I tried looking for other online source of the news posted from that website and could never find any.

Isnt it about time you guys try to recede the amount of fake news spring up?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why move the thread to sexuality?

OMG OAM4J, WDH? That is harassment and a crime, nothing sexuality about it. shocked

PS: Not in Nigeria? I'm surprised. Prolly Nigerian club in Ghana.

You are right, it belongs to crime section, will recommend it be moved.

Someone already supplied a link on the thread that confirms it happened in Ghana.

pendo89:

IS KENYANMAN REALLY NORMAL?? How come nobody notices his weird style of posting and waste of thread.
Hes messing up my thread with repetitive posts! Clean it up or please stop him from posting there.

Can you supply us with the link to your thread, please?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Seun Osewa and mods,

About a month ago, you sent me a PM about news from odili.net. . . . and how it's not a legitimate source.

So could you do the same with www.Igbolandforum.com, I tried looking for other online source of the news posted from that website and could never find any.

Isnt it about time you guys try to recede the amount of fake news spring up?

Noted dear. kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
me i am not dear?? lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
lol  cheesy dont be jealous now, of course you are dear as well. . .  but not as Ileke is to me.

Lemme tell you a secret, please dont tell anyone o; Ileke and I had a 'strong thing' for each other in d past and we are trying to rekindle it.  cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
it is no more a secret i am calling Reuben Abati embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.