Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday (23452 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
LIES.
All for the gram and fame.

undecided
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by chinaze4real(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
.Is she a musician...... never heard of such name..... Kuppu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
she is very ugly in that pic above
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by maxzzo1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yansh don dey scratch her go tecno side ....
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Ekez(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...this one...
nazi hmmm
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by AgbalagbaAwo: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
kingzjay:
No wonder.....
Birds of a feather, flock together!
Shut the f**k up
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by jayextra(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Haymaykar:
Is like these one smoke shit...I thought she said it FELA before...
I thought i was the only one that noticed.
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Kenneth10110(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timil:
No wonder you've been churning out low quality music... If tecno is your favorite artist in a world that has Asa, Brymo, Adele, The Weeknd, Sia, Algiers, Jamie N Commons, Dorothy, Daughter, Charlie Puth, Bebe Rexha, Dido, Enya, Fever Ray, Ed Sheeran, Bishop Briggs and many more I can't mention then your musical taste is zero.

Its high time Nigerians stop celebrating all this mediocrities they call musicians, start listening to good music.

You can't be listening to shaku shaku or sakamanje or able god or wetin you gain if you no buy benz or skelewu and have sense.

There's no way you will have sense if you don't stop listening to all this wacky music.

Alaye park well na wetin person like matters no bring list like your forcing them to like all you listed
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by laughitall(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Haymaykar:
Is like these one smoke shit...I thought she said it FELA before...
its now tekno that's all
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
This girl and her love for Igbos diiicks sef.
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by sagehacker: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
I sense sth fishy is about to happen. @fever
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by ikmuan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Literally, her boyfriend Mr Eazi is not a good musician. IMO
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Isobug: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tekno, Adekunle gold and Almighty Chris Brown.

Any time, any day
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
01mcfadden:
Nigerians are bitter people.
Just check comments on first page.

Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by nigg(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timil:
No wonder you've been churning out low quality music... If tecno is your favorite artist in a world that has Asa, Brymo, Adele, The Weeknd, Sia, Algiers, Jamie N Commons, Dorothy, Daughter, Charlie Puth, Bebe Rexha, Dido, Enya, Fever Ray, Ed Sheeran, Bishop Briggs and many more I can't mention then your musical taste is zero.

Its high time Nigerians stop celebrating all this mediocrities they call musicians, start listening to good music.

You can't be listening to shaku shaku or sakamanje or able god or wetin you gain if you no buy benz or skelewu and have sense.

There's no way you will have sense if you don't stop listening to all this wacky music.

A big clap for you, good music is strength to the soul. Our own music makes noise
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Now she wants to date teckno.
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Johnpaul01:
The insults that they gave this one on Twitter is affecting her brain.
How can your best artiste be Tekno and your best song be yellow fever by Fela. What's the connection between the two, had she said Burna boy, it would be more acceptable. No wonder she no sabi sing sef.
Just like saying your best country is USA but your best state is kogi

Tekno's "Rara" is the closest inspirational song to Fela among this generation of artists. He's versatile.
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by Johnpaul01: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Tekno's "Rara" is the closest inspirational song to Fela among this generation of artists. He's versatile.
You talk about 1 alone, what about the 99 ones remaining. When you hear songs like soke, don gorgon, gbona, ye, outside and a lot more, they sound like a Fela replica did them, and mind you tekno is not versatile, he does afro pop, and just shift from it once in a blue moon or can he rap?. When you want to talk about versatility, you talk about someone like Olamide, who you can't even guess what his next offering will sound like, whether hip hop/rap, afro pop, afrobeats, RnB, dancehall, Afro fusion, Afro Reggae, or even Gospel. That the meaning of versatility to me. Thanks.
Re: Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday by medropoly(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
olosho.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Covers Quarantine Issue Of Jasmine Africa Magazine / Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Davido Covers Native Magazine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.