Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax (58766 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 26, 2022
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just wax your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tonypen247(m): 3:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Interesting. cool

Kindly check my signature below
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Adeoludt(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2022
[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Bluntguy: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Since she stood me up last valentine and later ended up with that guy I still dey vex. She would have been happier in my arms.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nebes: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.

255 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by dapsoneh: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy is only her papa money grin grin
Desperation has been sighted by them and dem wan cash out

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.
I was shocked & confused too.
How she elevated herself to such an exalted position remains a mystery.
But if that's her sole desire, she should have it.
After all she isn't a LEECH. tongue tongue

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by YungTemy(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Social media relationship no dey last undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by mytime24(f): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2022
To wear pink don tire her cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by emmancipated(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2022
She should try and get her relationship off social media. I don't know why she's acting like she's desperate and under pressure and trying to prove a point with all of these show offs.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ominilongest(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
This one don chop plenty breakfast sotey she don fat. Why be say na only she fat even her sibling get slim body.
Men are scum!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Sweetvie: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by gasparpisciotta: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
And the drama goes on.....

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by HomeTutorsPro: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Ok.
Next.
But wait oo..
Did she say "wifey"?
Are they married?
I thought it was an engagement.

9 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by JoeNL22(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
When will you cook for obi?
And when will you declare your unwavering support and love for obi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
D question is?

E go last?

15 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Samfloxin(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
MMadam ,you are not wife, stop throwing African culture to the dogs.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by compton11(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Wifey?

But he hasn't marry u!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by loosecanon50(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Say all you want about this lady, she will make a good wife when she marries

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by EmmyDJourno: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Happy for you Cuppy, Nigerians marrying Oyinbo is the new sexy
God abeg give me sexy Oyinbo wife make I confuse Village people small with my offsprings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
dis one neva still knw d meaning of breakfast!
why dis fine geh dey do like dis sef?

lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
The kind breakfast wey this girl go soon chop eehnn it will be televised nationwide

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
What I like about this girl is her happiness. It's infectious and she's not miserly about it. She spreads her happiness wherever she goes.

13 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by tiswell(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
dis afonja girl go chop better breakfast soon tongue
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Ogaga87(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Cuppy dey eager to born...

This is all I see

17 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ImoleNaija: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Thanks to her dad's wealth; most guys for no look this girl's side at all. She get one-kain village or childish aura.

29 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Luckysbab: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Chineke God! cry

Can this girl's Grandma just call her home, to talk some sense into her head! Why behaving like a 17 year old.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by emoboy4u: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

E go come be like sae dem dae finger pesin brain

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Adedotguy: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.