Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host (707 Views)

Buy Domain And Host Your First Website For Free: Easter Special / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by damilola4162(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
I Have an AdSense account which has been verified already(through my YouTube channel) . Google want me to provide them my URL so that I can place ads on my blog.
Please what is the procedure to purchase both host and domain and is it immediately that the two will start working on my site.
Re: Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by ashiraf(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
damilola4162:
I Have an AdSense account which has been verified already(through my YouTube channel) . Google want me to provide them my URL so that I can place ads on my blog.
Please what is the procedure to purchase both host and domain and is it immediately that the two will start working on my site.

yes domain and hosting, starts to work immediately,,,
best web hostings are: https://riseshost.com , bluehost, siteground,,,,but i recommand www.riseshost.com ....visit,,,select the package u want and click purchase now
Re: Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by nnamdiosu(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2018
He asked for how he can buy not for you guys to.start advertising your business with style.

Op first you can do it by yourself by getting it online from godaddy (foreign) or whogohost (naija ). Or you can ease the stress and get someone to do it for you/pay someone to resell or buy for you.

If you need help contact me
Re: Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by alexnurreo(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2018
website for sale ( http://naijagadgets.com ).... Already hosted with SSL certificate, SEO custom email... #price = 10,000 negotiable
07067890804... 08114034848
Re: Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by Bloggingscope: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
damilola4162:

Chat me up bro
Re: Pleases What Is The Procedure To Buy Domain And Host by Iszymizzy: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
As the owner of both a business and private website I can assure you that I have gone through the stage of buying the wrong domain and giving up half way to my project. You have to understand that your domain is actually an impression, an outfit you put on and this surely matters....right? Don't just take it like its just a Domain, it actually matters a lot and your Domain Provider is the Foundation for a successful journey online. From SEO, Pricing, services, Technical Support ...because the internet is now competitive...these all matters!! That is why I use DOMAIN DISH.

With over 104,000 registered customers. Domain Dish have grown to be an internet giant in Web Hosting. The best part? When you sign up for Domain Dish https://sp897.com/tracking/21593/27647, you automatically qualify for the free advanced lectures on how to make out the best of the internet. And the sweetest part is that you can get Domain Dish At a very special discount.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Sub-domain () To Dot. Com? / Can I Pay For Foreign Host With Gt Mastercard? / Make Money Online 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.