Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Our Enginers Come To Our Rescue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Our Enginers Come To Our Rescue (571 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking / Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. / Whatsapp Won't Be Free In Time To Come. To Start Charging For Adds And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Enginers Come To Our Rescue by NaijaSky: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
The rate of electronic error has reached alarming rate and there is the need for young people in IT to send up indepwndent business to assist over 200 million Nigerians.
If you have the know how you can contact me to give you free entrepreneur ideas.

charge people small for sending complaint
charge for processing fee small
and charge percentage for resolving the transaction issue
ATM fail transaction
Failure on REMITA PLATFORM is the largest
fail card transaction nation aside
failed foreign transaction
over charge
excess charge
presentation of cheques before agreed date
debt bureau resolve
and may others
STOP LOOKING FOR WORK CREATE JOB AND YOU WILL BE OFFERED A JOB
Wale Adeleke
Re: Our Enginers Come To Our Rescue by NaijaSky: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
You need the IT knowledge to liaise with the central bank of Nigeria and the bank concern and solve whatever complaint efforlessly

(1) (Reply)

Xmas/new Year Web Design Promo / Do You Need A Professional Website, Designed To Boost Conversion & ROI? / Re: We Offer Web Development Service Across The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.