Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

END TIME: Check Out What This Chaplaincy Bulletin Looks Like - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / END TIME: Check Out What This Chaplaincy Bulletin Looks Like (238 Views)

A Divine Revelation About The End Time / End Time:man Gets Stuck Inside A Married Woman While They Were Fornicating. / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: Check Out What This Chaplaincy Bulletin Looks Like by icentrex(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
A man of God once said that "the church of Christ is largely asleep."

In our generation, we have witnessed so many unconventional activities taking place right inside the "Church" such as, a choir master inpregnating a choir member(s), a pastor inpregnating his church member(s) and making them abort the pregnancy, child molestation by priest and so on.

The transition from how things use to be to the way they are now is personally shocking to me. The Catholic Sunday Bulletin that I know of only carries the Readings and sometimes the announcement, nothing more nothing less.

Your conscience will never allow you to treat it like any other paper when you get home because you know it is an excerpts from the word of God which the Bible.

I was so shocked to pick up what, from the back cover, looked like a campus magazine in the name of a bulletin. The value of the bulletin will be watered down in people's mind if it keeps on being infiltrated with secularism.

Read more: http://icentrex..com/2018/12/check-out-what-this-chaplaincy-bulletin.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Muhammadu Buhari, Profile Of A Winning President / A Pleasant Surprise / Finding The Elusive Key To Success With The Success Principle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.