Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,696 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Divine Revelation About The End Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Divine Revelation About The End Time (2221 Views)

A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church / End Time:man Gets Stuck Inside A Married Woman While They Were Fornicating. / Shock Revelation About Anambra Apc Primaries...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Divine Revelation About The End Time by Shauntvglobal: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020
A DIVINE REVELATION FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO THE CHURCH.

I was troubled in my spirit, as I watched the global lock down going on from country to country all over the world. So I sought the Lord's counsel and inquired of him what exactly is going on. I asked him if the corona virus has any bearing on the mark of the beast .

THE LORD SAID:

"YES, IT IS A STRATEGY TO BRING THE RFID MICROCHIP. THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CAUSING EXTREME CHAOS IN THE WORLD. IT IS JUST REMAINING TO OFFICIALLY INTRODUCE THE CHIP PUBLICLY"

I was still praying asking for more details to make sense of what is happening.

Mar. 20th, 2020

On Wednesday morning the 25th of March, 2020, the Lord said that I should call two of our members, he mentioned them by names. He asked me to tell them to prepare them selves and be in his presence. The Lord said that he wants to show them a high profile meeting of high ranking demons with the beast and the false prophet. The Lord also revealed that this meeting will take place at exactly 1p:m in the second heaven. I called the both of them. They did as directed by the Lord. The messages were received, but as usual I have to pray first and seek his permission to post. The Lord gave me permission to post both messages yesterday evening .

THE LORD SAID" DAUGHTER POST THE REVELATION I GAVE. I AM GOD. DAUGHTER, POST IT AND READ IT TO THE CHURCH. REMEMBER MY WORD THAT SAYS PROPHESIES EDIFY THE CHURCH"

FIRST DIVINE REVELATION:

I was in the presence of the Lord, when the Lord opened my eyes and I saw a man climbing a semi upstairs in the second heaven. As he entered into a building that was filled with demons, he transformed into an animal with two horns and sat on a throne .

Immediately all the demons bowed to him and chorused.

"All hail the beast "

Then the Lord told me to listen, so I heard the beast saying ;

"We have succeeded in creating chaos in the world. Now the whole world is in panic. IT IS THE TIME TO PUSH THE VACCINE TO THE WORLD AND ALL THOSE WITH THE VACCINE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE THE RFID MICROCHIP. ANYONE WHO REFUSED WILL BE TORTURED SEVERELY."

He went on;

" We have closed down schools and markets and for people to resume schools, they must have the RFID MICROCHIP implanted in their body. Those that will be admitted in hospital and banks must have the microchip."

The beast went on;

" I WILL ARISE AS A MAN OF PEACE SOON, THIS IS OUR NEXT PLAN."

And all the demons bowed to him and said "all hail the beast"

After this, the beast got up from his throne and transformed to his normal human body, BARACK OBAMA and entered his car.

Then the Lord told me it was the beast meeting with his high ranking demons
The Lord said; "the tribulation is near, ( He actually said we are already in the tribulation in second message) tell the Church it is time to surrender all to me. Tell them that the time to surrender all to me is now, so that I can save their souls. He added let him that have an ear hear what the Spirit saith to the Churches."

N.B
Please share these messages to save lives . Many Christians will take the VACCINE and the RFID MICROCHIP out of sheer hopelessly, confusion, panic, hunger and fear. Please share so that others may be warned and desist from taking the vaccine and the chip come what may.

For those who didn't know the identity of the beast and the false prophet, the mark of the beast and it's purpose and implementation, the image of the beast etc, please go to my previous posts read them and be free to share.

TRIBULATION BEFORE RAPTURE

The age long belief that the rapture will come after tribulation is erroneous!

Before now,I have upheld this view and even taught others so...

Recently, the Lord opened my understanding to the truth. I want to use this opportunity to thank brethren like Bro Great Nelson and Sister Happiness Aibangbee for their commitment to sharing this truth in the face of criticisms and abuse! You will never loose your reward in Jesus' name.

About three days ago,while about to sleep,I was confused about the happenings in the world and wondered if Rapture would happen while people were confined to their houses all over the world. I thought about the Tribulation and didn't seem to understand. I prayed, asking God to reveal the truth of which would come first,Tribulation or Rapture,to me.

The next morning and the days following, the Lord started opening my eyes to the truth and as I write,I am frightened about the fact that majority of Christians who hold the view that Rapture would preceed Tribulation would take the mark of the beast without knowing.

The fact what we have been taught overtime that only those left behind would take the mark will make many take this mark that our dear sister Happiness have warned us would come on the form of a vaccine against the virus whose emergence in the world has crippled many with fear.

Many church leaders would take it and encourage their congregations to do the same.

Demons who have been living with us in human forms as celebrities, pastors, friends and relations would be the first to take it and encourage you to do likewise. Heeding their advice means eternity in the lake of fire forever

BELOW IS WHAT THE LORD OPENED MY UNDERSTANDING TO

The great Tribulation has started as we speak. Christians and non-christians would partake in it..."For there shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world..." Matt 24:21
"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the world..." Mark13:19

For the elect's sake,the Lord promised to shorten the days...

Many would be killed for their stand in God. This is what Rev 6:11b tells us
"...and it was said unto them,that they should rest yet for a little season, until heir brethren, THAT SHOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE, should be fulfilled.

Prepare yourself to suffer for Christ and disabuse your mind of the belief that we would not be here when it begins. Don't follow the teaching that
Rapture, the day of the Lord, would have come and gone before the arrival of the Antichrist. Hear Apostle Paul...
" Let no man deceive you by any means for that day shall not come,except there be a falling away first,and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition " 2 Thess 2:3

Also, why would God say it was granted unto the beast to war with the SAINT and prevail against them as stated in Rev13:7 if the Rapture will come before Tribulation?

The beast,the Antichrist who wold seem to have solution to the world's problems would arise and thereafter compel men to be chipped(on their hands or foreheads). Those who refuse would be tortured and be killed. This fulfills the prophecy in Rev6:11b.

Matt 24:29-30, told us that immediately after the Tribulation of those days,the star shall fall from heaven...then shall appear the sign of the son of man in the clouds and all eyes shall see him.

This tells us that all eyes, including those who took the mark of the beast, in fact, all flesh would see the son of man in the sky.

It is while all men are beholding the son of man in the cloud that the angels would gather together the elects(those who rejected the mark, whose names are in the Lamb's book of life) from the four winds of the earth. The dead in Christ shall rise first and together we will be caught up to meet the lord in the sky(1Thess 4:16-17).THIS IS THE RAPTURE...
"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of the trumpet and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one heaven to the other." Matt 24:31

"And then shall he send his angels and shall gather together his elects from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven" Mark 13:27

"And I looked and behold a white cloud,and upon the cloud one sat like unto the son of man having on his hand a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp...thrust the sickle,and reap;for the harvest of the earth is ripe" Rev 14:14-15

As you can see,the harvest of the earth which is Rapture took place in chapter 14 after the Mark of the beast have been given to people in chapter 13...

Once the saints have been reaped from the earth,the seven angels with the seven plagues and the ones with the seven bowls of God's wrath would pour it upon the beast and all those with the mark as stated in Rev 15 and 16...thereafter, the beast and all his supporters left behind on earth would gather to the battle of Armageddon.

God is a loving God. He has no hand in what is going on . It is not his wrath as many claim. The wrath would be poured on earth after the Rapture.
DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE OR CHIP AGAINST CORONA VIRUS FOR YOUR SOUL'S SAKE.

HE THAT LOSE HIS LIFE WOULD HAVE IT. HE THAT SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOSE IT!

This is the second revelation about the demonic high profile meeting in the second heaven at exactly 1 p:m 25th, Mar. 2020

At exactly 12:30 p:m 25th, March, 2020 , I started praying. After sometime I started crying to the Lord. The Lord appeared in front of me and said; " Son let's go. The meeting will soon begin" The Lord held my hand and soon we were in the second heaven. It was so rowdy, dark and noisy. Demons were just flying everywhere making noises. As we went forward, I saw a huge tall dark castle . I was amazed looking at the huge castle. The Lord said; " Son , do not mavel at this castle you are seeing, it is an illusion, it is not real at all. It is made by demonic enchantment"

As we entered the castle, I saw a very long hall arranged filled with thrones. But I noticed that four larger thrones were at the front of the hall. After some few minutes , very very terrible and huge demons started entering the hall one by one. They kept entering one by one as they sat on the thrones, till all the demons were seated. Then a loud demonic voice shouted; " The Authorities have arrived" First I saw Elon Musk, he came and then transformed to a very powerful, huge and terrible demon with so much darkness surrendering him. He sat down on one of the four larger thrones

Then the other demons shouted; " All hail Banul"

Afterward, I saw Joe Biden, he looked so innocent, but then he transformed into a larger and more powerful demon, he was so scary, he started laughing wickedly. He sat down on one of the larger thrones.
The other demons shouted; " "All hail the second beast"

Then I saw Pope Francis, he transformed into a very huge and powerful demon. He too sat on one of the larger thrones. (Still to Pope Francis) the other demons shouted ; " All hail the false prophet"

Then I saw Barack Hussein Obama, he transformed to the largest most terrible and scary demon. He sat on the largest throne. Then every demon present shouted and bowed to Barack Obama. They all shouted; "All hail the beast, The Mighty One , Mastermind of satan. "

Then they all sat on their thrones. The beast started addressing the demons saying;

" You are all welcome to this meeting. I called this meeting to explained to you all our wonderful plans at hand. It is important to note that we don't have time at all , there is no time. Everything needs to be done now. Banul, what do we have first in our list ?

Banul answered,
"The Coronavirus Mighty One"

The beast continued,

"Yes the coronavirus. The coronavirus has served it's purpose, it has brought chaos, hunger, suffering and tension to the world. Now we are going to discuss it in details.

THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS

"The spread of the coronavirus was a well designed plan of satan. The spread was to bring chaos, it was to bring great tensions to the whole world. It was to shake the whole world mightily, it was to bring the crumbling of the economies of the Nations of the World and most importantly, it is to usher in my mark. And it is serving it's purpose smoothly" the beast said.

THE GLOBAL LOCK DOWN

The beast continued; "The global lock down was well planned by satan. His plan of making the world go on a global locked down is to affect two sections:

The Economy of the Nations of the World and The Church. He (satan ) is just deceiving every one, by making it look public. He made it looked like, after all both markets and schools, courts are being locked down. But his main target is the Church"

The beast said ; "satan once told me, when the Church (believers) gathered together in unity, they are very powerful, when they have prophecies and share it among themselves, they become more powerful, when they shared it to the world, they become very very powerful and when they evangelize to others, they become virtually unstoppable. That is why satan have decided to put the world in a global locked down to affect the Church and prevent them from gathering together."

satan also said that; " when the Church is separated and divided, they die " the beast revealed.

The beast continued; " But those foolish idiots down there on Earth think that the global locked down and shut down of Churches are mere safety precautionary measures, it is a well planned hidden satanic agenda. The global locked down will also cause the crumbling of the economy of Nations of the World"

PUSHING THE RFID MICROCHIP

The beast continued; " NOW THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING FALL INTO PLACE. THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS ALREADY CAUSING CRUMBLING ECONOMY ALL OVER THE WORLD. BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC WILL GET VERY WORSE. IT WILL SO WORSEN THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END. IT WILL BE VERY WORSE. THE ECONOMY OF ALL NATIONS WILL BE AFFECTED, THEY WILL CRUMBLE TOTALLY. ALL HOPE WILL BE LOST. THEN A MOTION WILL BE MOVED, AND THAT WILL BE THAT UNLESS THE WORLD MERGED AND BECOME ONE UNDER A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, THE WORLD WILL DIE. THE MOTION WILL BE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO BECOME ONE.
THIS WILL BE ACCEPTED EASILY. THE WORLD WILL BECOME ONE UNDER ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE RELIGION, ONE CURRENCY, ONE LANGUAGE AND THIS WILL BE AIDED BY ONE INSTRUMENT CALLED THE RFID MICROCHIP WHICH IS MY MARK. THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE EXECUTED"

Then the Lord said;

"My Church must be ready for the great tribulation, THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS STARTED ALREADY. They must obey my commands;

DO NOT TAKE THE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE AND DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

The end.

As I am typing this message, this morning, the word of the Lord came;

THAT THE RFID MICROCHIP IS IN THE CORONA VIRUS VACCINE. THE LORD SAID HIS PEOPLE MUST NOT TAKE IT AND THEY SHOULD PREPARE THEIR HIDING PLACES BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE TIME. THE LORD REVEALED THAT SOON ALL HIS TRUE CHILDREN WILL GO INTO HIDING. THAT THEIR PLACE OF HIDING MUST BE PREPARED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HE SAID THAT IF RESOURCES ARE SCARCE FOR THEM, THEY SHOULD COME TO HIM THAT HE IS OUR GREAT PROVIDER. THAT HE WILL SURELY PROVIDE.

N:B

One thing the Lord emphasized repeatedly, is the need for his people to live in purity always. This is not the time for any one to be wallowing in the cesspool of sin and iniquity or carelessly living a morally bankrupt life on the altar of "it doesn't matter syndrome". Of course it matters, how we live our lives on a daily basis matters greatly. What was sin a thousand years ago is still sin today, because he is the Lord and he changed not. There is no modernized version of him, for he is and remain the ancient of days. One day we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God and give account of our stewardship on planet Earth.
Friends, what shall the verdict be for you, favorable or unfavorable? Jesus Christ has paid the price of your sins on the cross of Calvary. When the bride price of a woman is duly paid and she is properly handed over to the groom and his family, such a woman cannot go a whoring after strange men. In like manner, we are not expected to go flocking with the enemy of our souls. We are to love Jesus and stay in love with him all the days of our lives. And that means keeping his commandment. The Lord himself echoed this sentiment , if you love me keep my commandments he says.
We have received divine amnesty from our sinfulness, therefore we must laid down our sin ammunition. Fornication, adultery, stealing, dishonestly, idolatry, witchcraft, jealousy, occultism, homosexual lifestyle, drunkenness, murder, envy, anger, malice , unforgiveness, pride, covetousness, ungodly and immodest dressing and grooming must go . We must repent.

Live a holy life inside and out. His grace is sufficient for us. Keep trusting , keep holding up, on the CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK WE MUST STAND.

Written by:
Happiness Aibangbee.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Week 2 Pool Fixture For Sat 16, July 2022: Aussie 2022 / A New Girl So Hot;love You All / Between Infinix Note 2 And Gionee Marathon M5, Which Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.