Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) (28218 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Ask looting and stealing Fayose if the EFCC is open or closed.

ipob losers..

grin grin
buhari is a hypocrite

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:

don't you get? he doesn't need to win lagos to win the elections. Last last Atiku go dey alright...can't same the same for you tho? Is this the Nigeria of your dreams? are you honestly Okay with the way Buhari is running Nigeria? is this the Nigeria that you'd want your kids to grow and prosper in?
Go and read the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended)the economy of Nigeria is in the hand of the different states,what does the Federal Government produce other than oil and collect taxes,the Governors control all land in each state according to the constitution.

What has the Governor and local government of your state that you support, how have they empowered your life after getting that free oil money from the FG? The biggest sectors per Nigeria's Gross domestic product is Goods and services followed by agriculture which is controlled by the states and local government,oil only makes up for 13% of the Gdp,there is another 87% waiting to be explored.

The Federal Government and 36 States had a budget of 9 trillion for 2018,Lagos State alone had a budget of 1 trillion 40 billion Naira for 2018,it is your laziness of mind that is waiting for one man in Abuja to work a diverse nation like Nigeria of a 180 million with different languages and religions.

it is quite obvious you have never lived outside of Nigeria before to understand that development starts from the Local Government not from the center,like I said go and read the Nigerian Constitution it is all there in print,the bible said study for yourself and stand approved.

Lagos State alone generates more internal revenue than 31 states joined together excluding rivers,delta,kano,akwa Ibom and rivers state which are mostly oil producing,how has the FG stopped taraba,adamawa,oyo,enugu,ebonyi from prospering,all land according to the Land Use Act 1978 belongs to the Governor of The State,not the FG,if not the FG won't be begging the states for land for ranching,go and study,ignorance is what destroys the future. Don't get it twisted Nigeria is a Federal system which consist of the Federal,States & Local Government which are all autonomous.

The President only controls the Federal,the state's control the Local Government or did President Buhari appoint any State Governor or Local Government Chairman or councilman?Did the President appoint any commissioner of any state?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by McCoy662(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
when the hall was empty, they said nobody attended; now they have seen crowd, they said they came for the money. that's typical APC miscreants doing what they were paid to do. But...
my fellow well meaning and educated Nigerians, do not be distracted, keep focused for they(BMC) shall wither and it will all end in praise!!!
Atiku/Obi... Nigeria shall be great again!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by onmyowncj: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

Na only 10 jobless ipob youths dey inside meeting..

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.
its you and your lifeless father that put those youths who are obviously more than 10 ,in their jobless state,its not that they would not want to work.in other countries the problem is that youths don't want to do a kind of work given to them by government but here d lifeless one created no job instead he took away the existing ones and chased away investors with his cow,undoubtedly ur cousin brothers,cow.

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by id911(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Denikayan:

Jobless!

Agreed... So can you give me a job now?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The Fugitive simply has nothing to offer the South West.

ObiLiar the bigot already has an eastern agenda, and Atiku has not mentioned a single positive plan for the SW.

Except of course he thinks the Yoruba nation would abandon their future President Osibanjo come 2023, for a boy-boy SGF position.

Keep fooling your yoruba side-kicks who have no brains...A fulani bigot like you will vote Osinbanjo in 2023 when a Hausa-fulani muslim is in contention?..Story for the zombies!

I laugh in fulfude. smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Keep fooling your yoruba side-kicks who have no brains...A fulani bigot like you will vote Osinbanjo in 2023 when a Hausa-fulani muslim is in contention?..Story for the zombies!

I laugh in fulfude. smiley

If you're looking for a bigot look right in the mirror with your Arewa hating behind. Stinking hypocrisy.

Mind you, I don't mind a Yoruba President and I will surely vote Osibanjo a hundred times over.

What I can never stand is your ilk near the corridors of power. Tufia!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

If you're looking for a bigot look right in the mirror with your Arewa hating behind.

Mind you, I don't mind a Yoruba President and I will surely vote Osibanjo a hundred times over.

What I can never stand is your ilk near the corridors of power. Tufia!

'Yawns' Story for the zombies once more,,you fool no one except your myopic side-kicks from SW

You are a tribal and religious bigot to the latter..Your bigoted posts on your Fulani invincibility is not hidden on this forum so what are you talking about?

..99.9% of you and your ilk will never ever vote anyone that is not one of you especially a Christian except you are FORCED to do so like in Jonathan's first tenure.,even at that every single northern states voted for buhari against Jonathan simply because he is an 'unbeliever and you are no different.'...It was the collective efforts of the entire South and Middle-belt that stopped buhari then

My ilk (whatever that means) will be in the corridors of power sooner or later,its not up to you dude,never have and never will be cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
lonecatt:
buhari is a hypocrite

If guilty, I'd love for the man to head straight to jail, but the man is a serving governor and according to the Nigerian constitution, he is immune from prosecution.

This is not hypocrisy, it is ignorance on your part.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
onmyowncj:
its you and your lifeless father that put those youths who are obviously more than 10 ,in their jobless state,its not that they would not want to work.in other countries the problem is that youths don't want to do a kind of work given to them by government but here d lifeless one created no job instead he took away the existing ones and chased away investors with his cow,undoubtedly ur cousin brothers,cow.
[/s]

Your akpu breath dey suffocate me sha..

grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

'Yawns' Story for the zombies once more,,you fool no one except your myopic side-kicks from SW

You are a tribal and religious bigot to the latter..Your bigoted posts on your Fulani invincibility is not hidden on this forum so what are you talking about?

..99.9% of you and your ilk will never ever vote anyone that is not one of you especially a Christian except you are FORCED to do so like in Jonathan's first tenure.,even at that every single northern states voted for buhari against Jonathan simply because he is an 'unbeliever and you are no different.'...It was the collective efforts of the entire South and Middle-belt that stopped buhari then

My ilk (whatever that means) will be in the corridors of power sooner or later,its not up to you dude,never have and never will be cool

1. My sidekicks from the SW are far from myopic, it's really hilarious coming from an IPOB yoot like you that is still confused on whether you should Athiefkulate or boycott a la "No referendum, no eRection cheesy .... brainless myopia of the highest order tongue

2. When you reflect on the dominant ethnic group in government and armed forces...you will realise that my statements were rooted in pure reality even if they seem arrogant. What you call bigotry/invincibility claim is just plain reality.

As for religious bigotry, you're totally lost as its a totally baseless claim, I dare you to prove me wrong. The religious and ethnic bigot with mountains of proof is you that suffers from chronic Arewaphobia/hatred for Muslims.

3. Sweetheart I don't have to convince you on my voting preferences as you're not that relevant smiley. Smelling hypocrisy of the highest order from those that gave Jonathan 95% of their votes.

4. As long as you remain in Nigeria (which is very long tongue), and as long as democracy remains a game of numbers and dictatorship is a game of military boots, I can assure you darling that Arewa & Oodua will continue to determine your political future - i.e your access to the corridors of power. Take that to the bank kiss
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

I'm not IPod but I was there. I didn't also go in anticipation of money but for passion for Atiku. So what are you going to call me now?
You're even worse than them all
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

1. My sidekicks from the SW are far from myopic, it's really hilarious coming from an IPOB yoot like you that is still confused on if you should Athiefkulate or "No referendum, no eRection cheesy ....myopia of the highest order tongue

2. When you reflect on the dominant ethnic group in government and armed forces...you will realise that my statements were rooted in pure reality even if they seem arrogant. What you call bigotry/invincibility claim is just plain reality.

As for religious bigotry, you're totally lost as its a totally baseless claim, I dare you to prove me wrong. The religious and ethnic bigot with mountains of proof is you.

3. Sweetheart I'm a Christian & I don't have to convince you on my voting preferences as you're not that relevant.

4. As long as you remain in Nigeria (which is very long grin), and as long as democracy is a game of numbers and dictatorship is a game of military boots, I can assure you darling that Arewa & Oodua will continue to determine your political future - I.e your access to the corridors of power. Take that to the bank kiss

There is no need for all these lies dude,you are not a Christian by a long shot...You are a hausa-fulani muslim..This is a faceless forum so anyone can claim to be anything...Like you said,i am actually irrelevant so do not bother trying to say otherwise cheesy

You are correct about not trying to convince me on your voting preference because i will not believe you so your epistle is actually needless.

.Your yoruba side-kicks are very myopic because banking on northerners like voting a yoruba christian like Osibanjo as a reason to keep hanging on to buhari is the biggest joke of the century

When you tout your arewa-odua narrative i laugh cos when did that even happen??..2015 cheesy..Last time i checked,Nigeria got her independence in 1960 so what happened to the arewa-odua alliance from 1960-2014??. cheesy

I will however concede that for now,SE has no leaders but selfish directionless individualss parading as leaders,that is why you can boast that 'democracy is a game of numbers
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Jasmine360(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
BUHARI MUST GO!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
grin grin

I don't even know what to type..

Help is here, type: "Jubril Aminu Al Sudani will defeat Atiku hands down". grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
alen4smith:
win in biafra
Please, let them know bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is no need for all these lies dude,you are not a Christian by a long shot...You are a hausa-fulani muslim..This is a faceless forum so anyone can claim to be anything...Like you said,i am actually irrelevant so do not bother trying to say otherwise cheesy

You are correct about not trying to convince me on your voting preference because i will not believe you so your epistle is actually needless.

.Your yoruba side-kicks are very myopic because banking on northerners like voting a yoruba christian like Osibanjo as a reason to keep hanging on to buhari is the biggest joke of the century

When you tout your arewa-odua narrative i laugh cos when did that even happen??..2015 cheesy..Last time i checked,Nigeria got her independence in 1960 so what happened to the arewa-odua alliance from 1960-2014??. cheesy

I will however concede that for now,SE has no leaders but selfish directionless individualss parading as leaders,that is why you can boast that 'democracy is a game of numbers

Your kettle of fish missy wink

N.B The alliance started since the civil war. Ask Buhari & OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Kunmzy91(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin

Must u badmouth everything?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Kunmzy91:
[color=#006600][/color]

Must u badmouth everything?

Were you one of the 10 jobless Igbos or na guilty conscience dey worry you?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
id911:

I'm not IPod but I was there. I didn't also go in anticipation of money but for passion for Atiku. So what are you going to call me now?

Part of the 10% who had nowhere else to go
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
namio10:

Shame no catch up with you as you reject a learned Obi, so that Buhari shall continue to rule you?

Well, zombies no get shame.

In your mind Obi is running for president right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east / Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.