Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) (28216 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by id911(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
WaffenSS:

Is that your hand I see in the picture?

No, na ur oga Lai Mohammed hand
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

No, na ur oga Lai Mohammed hand

Lai Mohammed at a gathering of PDP and iPods?

What are you, stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

I'm not IPod but I was there. I didn't also go in anticipation of money but for passion for Atiku. So what are you going to call me now?
A big fat Liar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Koval12(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
I ask again, for those supporting this government, are they really mentally stable??
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
vegafbs:

The ongoing Town Hall meeting organised by Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Youth Wing, Lagos, has been greeted with ecstasy.

Holding at the Welcome Centre, Airport Road, Lagos, young supporters of the PDP gathered in their numbers to welcome their candidates who shared in some moments of dancing with them.
Below are pictures:

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/17/breaking-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku-abubakar-arrive-town-hall-meeting-youth-supporters-lagos-photos/

This is unacceptable! They cannot limit the gathering to just PDP youths. It should be opened to all youths regardless of party. Atiku is stingy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Truflame: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=kinokano post=73933381][/quote]

Try other means to discredit Mr. President, this method has failed.

Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by id911(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
rexwalters:
A big fat Liar.

Then tell me the truth na
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
lonecatt:
see how restless you guys have been,I hope you will not kee yourself when atikuobi win the election.

When will buhari start his campaign
We are waiting patiently abi na osibanjo go help am campaign ni
win in biafra

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
jesmond3945:
Atiku should run away from this people they would give him false hope, eat his money and when he turns his back they would jeer at him and vote tinubu's candidate. He should concentrate in the north unless he strikes a deal with tinubu nothing for him.
Same way jona came to Eko hotel and gave some so called musicians association a cheque of 250 million Naira Only.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

Na only 10 jobless ipob youths dey inside meeting..

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

Hall full remain. no commit suicide o!
grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Drchristian:
I can see less than twenty Ibo migrants in Lagos there.

Buhari will give this man bloody nose in 2019 what will be d fate of flattties that time? Lagooons

Hall full brekete.

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm sure FarahAideed will be there. Obi is there only to impregnate the minds of attendees with lies for them to propagate same on social media platforms. cheesy

see as lagosians dey rush atiku. Not even one empty seat. Tinubu don finish.

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by namio10: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Drchristian:

Buhari will give this man bloody nose in 2019 what will be d fate of flattties that time? Lagooons

Ethnoreligious Bigots everywhere for Buhari.

So Atiku is now Igbo?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

I'm not IPod but I was there. I didn't also go in anticipation of money but for passion for Atiku. So what are you going to call me now?

believe it or not, you belong to 5% who were there becos they had no where to go n somewhere in your mind yu felt lemme go the thief might share some money ... 50 -50 chance grin i just read ur mind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin
tongue tongue dry

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by namio10: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

The only election they will win is the local government election in Nnewi..

grin

Shame no catch up with you as you reject a learned Obi, so that Buhari shall continue to rule you?

Well, zombies no get shame.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
lonecatt:
efcc Don close shop
Even babachir the grass cutter visit baba hypocrite last week.
Ganduje the dollar man dey spray dollar anyhow.
Na low like you were where wey Dem dey deceive
[/s]

Ask looting and stealing Fayose if the EFCC is open or closed.

ipob losers..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
namio10:

Shame no catch up with you as you reject a learned Obi, so that Buhari shall continue to rule you?

Which Obigotry?

You mean Obigotry aka Lin Quan Chen aka African China.

The world's most prolific and habitual liar.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Hall full brekete.

Full of Igbos villagers of course

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

Then tell me the truth na
What truth?an illusion of a wrong interpretation mixed up with a faint imagination?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

Full of Igbos villagers of course

grin grin grin

e pain you sha. Fact remain say hall full. You aint got this one dume. Atiku is winning this hands down.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
namio10:

Atiku go school pass President Buhari or Obi go school pass VP Osinbajo?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:

e pain you sha. Fact remain say hall full. You aint got this one dume. Atiku is winning this hands down.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
If Pdp doesn’t address corruption the youths will still suffer for a few greedy bunch.

The youths must b bold enough to state their demands and expectations from Govt or sell their birth rights again in pure and grand stupidity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Just like you don't have a pvc, 97% of them at that room meeting will not vote,even if they vote in Lagos,because of the electoral collage of our democratic system there votes will not matter,APC has Lagos on lock already.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
rexwalters:
Just like you don't have a pvc, 97% of them at that room meeting will not vote,even if they vote in Lagos,because of the electoral collage system of our democratic system there votes will not matter,APC has Lagos on lock already.

that's' how you were bragging last elections and APC almost lost lagos. Atiku just needs to do as good as Jonathan did in 2015 and he's home and dry.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Jonadull: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:

that's' how you were bragging last elections and APC almost lost lagos. Atiku just needs to do as good as Jonathan did in 2015 and he's home and dry.
Almost is never the winner,Atiku will never do more than the incumbent jonathan did,only foreigners or millenials that don't understand the politics of Nigeria will give Atiku a chance,he has no hope whatsoever,he will not be the 1st one to loose a substantial part of his wealth to politics,nothing is new under the sun,go ask Bashorun MKO Abiola's children?

Abiola almost,actually Abiola won the election on June 12th 1993 but the Military generals of pdp refused to give it to him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Denikayan: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

Jobless!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
rexwalters:
Almost is never the winner,only foreigners or millenials that don't understand the politics of Nigeria will give Atiku a chance,he has no hope whatsoever,he will not be the 1st one to loose a substantial part of his wealth to politics,nothing is new under the sun,go ask Bashorun MKO Abiola's children?

don't you get? he doesn't need to win lagos to win the elections. Last last Atiku go dey alright...can't same the same for you tho? Is this the Nigeria of your dreams? are you honestly Okay with the way Buhari is running Nigeria? is this the Nigeria that you'd want your kids to grow and prosper in?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by oyigah(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you continue like this, you will die before your time.
Drchristian:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) / Kano Emirate: Justice Liman Signature Looks Forged On Controversial Court Order / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.