Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison (436 Views)

How Cultists Threatening To Kill Me Gunned Down In My Presence –legacy, Ex-oau / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / BREAKING!!! Sex-for-mark: EX-OAU Lecturer, Professor Akindele Plea Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by damiloladuke: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
A former OAU lecturer Prof Akindele sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to sexual harassment charge against him

Prof. Richard Iyiola Akindele, was dragged to court for demanding sex to pass one of his students, Monica Osagie, and was on Monday sentenced to two years in prison.

The prosecutor, Mr. Shogunle Adenekan said all parties in the matter have reached a plea bargain and pleaded for a suspended sentence for the accused.

At the previous hearing, Richard Iyiola Akindele was denied bail and was accused of making incantation while making his report with the prosecutor.

https://lailasnews.com/ex-oau-lecturer-prof-akindele-sentenced-to-two-years-in-prison/

lalasticlala

Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by kestolove95(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Akindele cum nd take for free

Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by JasonScoolari: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Just look at where pussy landed this man. Mtchewww, life sef!

He couldn't learn from Samson in the bible, he couldn't learn from David, he couldn't learn from Abacha.

He bows out in disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by psalmsmiles(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
serves him right! it should also serve as a warning to his fellow partners in crime (P.I.C) out there victimizing innocent students with their positions!
ftc! mama i made it

2 Likes

Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by EbukaHades10(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
When he was oppressing them girls,e dey sweet am.

His village people don get am

1 Like

Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by saintjimos(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
PAPER = PRISON
Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by castrol180(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Osagie Monica, the whistle blower should also be dealt with as she caused the whole mess
Re: Ex-OAU Lecturer, Prof Akindele Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:07am On Dec 18, 2018
He was sentenced to 6 years not 2 years.
Justice Onyetenu sentenced him to 24 months on count one, 24 months on count two, 1 year on count three and 1 year on count four. Making 6 years in total.

(1) (Reply)

One Dead As Youths Set Palace Ablaze Over Kingship Tussle / Police Arrested A Boy Who Try To Kill His Boss For Money In Lagos / We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.