Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency (30347 Views)

PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
This people can never stop trading blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by MartinCorridon: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

Yet you still appointed incompetent people.

APC has really disappointed me. It is a shame that the alternative - PDP can just not be considered. They are worse

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by moriss33(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
For an office, you sought election for four times, obviously you should be able to identify eggheads that can help you manage the country.”

He argued that if Buhari had prepared for office “he didn’t need to wait for handover notes before being able to form a cabinet. He had no working plan. He was practically what El-Rufai would refer to as an accidental public servant or an accidental President[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
I shake my head in Indian Style... Bad Government

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is hilarious... Shame no dey catch them??grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by OnyeFely: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Confused President, in a confused govt with a confused cabinet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by SocialJustice: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Still blaming Jonathan at this point. Park well jor. #BackToDaura is in full effect.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Prudentialfrank(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't know if this people really have shame at all.
The way APC lies is really alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by chinjo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
And the blame game continues

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
To God who made me, if this man talk this thing for my front, I go use all my weight blow him face

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Paragon311(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bunch of incompetent fools at helms of affairs of overfed literate citizens.

I give up on the shithole of a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Estellar: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin what won't we hear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by ujampie: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Funny nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by pinkcottoncandy: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Make una check weda na Jonathan dey fiook aisha ooooo

Crase man!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by crazygod(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please every well meaning Nigerians including those supporting buhari here on nairaland needs to vote out this govt once and for all. Its not funny anymore. Very soon they will say GEJ is the reason the man at aso rock can't eat well or has pile or something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Optimist88(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigeria is finished!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by luckysmills: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Are these people not ashamed of themselves already? Blame this blame that. Tufia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by excel4us: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
I pray one day somebody does not blame God for CREATING Nigeria.is just too much habbaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Truflame: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
No matter how you blame the President, the masses should vote for him. He must complete 8 years before the position shift elsewhere.

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Minjim: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Whomever wrote this is being mischievious

Its good to put thingz in perspective .

Garba made that comment in response to the Atiku spokeman that said Apc's delay in choosing ministers put the Nation in recession.
We all know the recession had been fowarned by Pdp's minister.

Garba explained that the Pdp govt did not allow the ministeries to work with Apc's incoming govt and Buhari said he is now going to give pofolio without knowing the status of all the ministries.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Omeokachie: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
For more jokes on governance, text APC to 419.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by 6digitscomrade: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
nwakibie3:
The Presidency on Monday blamed former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan for current president Muhammadu Buhari’s delay in forming government cabinet.

Buhari, sworn in on May 29, 2015, took over six months after to assemble his working cabinet – November 11.

Although the president did not give reasons for the delay, over three years after, a presidential spokesman Gerba Shehu said the former government’s transition committee did not cooperate with Buhari.

“That President Buhari took 166 days to form a cabinet is absolutely untrue. It took him time to form a cabinet because the outgoing administration in 2015 did not cooperate with the transition committee,” Shehu said while speaking on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily.

Shehu alleged that Jonathan did not give Buhari handover notes until 48 hours before his departure.

According to him, “The President was given handover notes 48 hours to the handover of power and for whatever reason, the President at that time determined that two governments would not operate at the same time.”

He said Jonathan told all ministers and permanent secretaries under his government not to cooperate with Buhari and “we cannot have the two governments at the same time.”

However, on the same programme, a spokesman for the People’s Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Phrank Shuaibu, said it had become usual for Buhari to blaming others for his inability to prepare for office.

“Saying Mr President had to wait for handover notes from his predecessor before forming a cabinet is an admittance of lack of preparedness for the office of the President and the onerous responsibility of managing a country like Nigeria,” Shuaibu said.

playing the blame-game is their usual style. Talking about PDP is out of place he (Buhari) knows he’s a failure

“For an office, you sought election for four times, obviously you should be able to identify eggheads that can help you manage the country.”

He argued that if Buhari had prepared for office “he didn’t need to wait for handover notes before being able to form a cabinet. He had no working plan. He was practically what El-Rufai would refer to as an accidental public servant or an accidental President.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/jonathan-caused-delay-in-buhari-forming-cabinet-says-presidency/
yea I heard him diz morning...Which was ludicrous cuz he implied that gej was president until November...What dey actually asked him was the lack of preparedness since his principal was gunning for the job for over a decade...And he still blamed gej..Wat can i say?? He isn't alone..The zombies understood him..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by SOFTENGR: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Koval12:
This guy's are still blaming GEJ for their monumental failure, this is 2 months to the end of the four years you promised us of massive change. Nigeria is finished. If you can save up money for your Visa, please do and leave this country anytime soon. Buhari will rig his way into second tenure and things are definitely getting worse than this.
They will keep blaming Jona till their last breath.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Panana78: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
I think dis the height of it,Garba shehu and the r rest are really doing a bad job defending buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by ud4u: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Una blame go soon end, just few months remaining

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
sacluxisback:
To God who made me, if this man talk this thing for my front, I go use all my weight blow him face

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Vic74real: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
There is nothing that we wld not hear.ive never seen a more irresponsible govt.it remains for them to say that Jonathan caused Buhari's sickness.its crazy,to say the least!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by Earthquake2: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
These people are shameless angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by lasmile(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Garba Shehu, Buhari and his APC supporters are suffering from the new ailment in town. Common symptoms are LIES and Blaming past government. After their failure to grow the economy.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by fortunechy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
one condom could have prevented this slowpoke of a president from knowing the world

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency by planetx: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.