Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC (17303 Views)

Don't Put Undue Pressure On Cabinet Members, Oyebanji Begs Citizens / CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Adeitanajoke(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018

Following the accusation leveled against the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, by the special assistant to president Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, Mr Garba Shehu, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday mocked the current administration, noting that their incompetence is on play as they attempt to blame the former President for Buhari’s delay in forming his cabinet.

In a statement disclosed by the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party opined that it is unfortunate that the Buhari Presidency will always resort to peddling falsehood as a cover for its failures.

It is a settled matter that President Buhari could not form a cabinet for over five months after his inauguration, primarily due to sheer incompetence, lack of preparedness and the fact that he was overwhelmed by the complexity of the office of the President of Nigeria.

Nigerians can also recall how President Buhari refused to hasten the formation of his cabinet following his widely condemned view, in September 2015, that ministers were mere “noise makers”.

According to President Buhari “the ministers are there, I think, to make a lot of noise”. “As for the cabinet, I said we will have one by the end of the month, and time flies. The end of the month is coming too quickly for my liking”.

The only thing left for President Buhari to do is to start preparing to accept defeat in 2019, as Nigerians are now rallying behind our candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who has the solutions and blueprint that guarantee a better future for our nation.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/pdp-reacts-at-buhari-gerba-shehu-over-excuse-on-cabinet-delay-mocks-apc.html

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by SingleWahala(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin...Oyaaa ! Naija Youths time to come waste Data grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by dajoaneke(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm tired of this APC government. I quit being a Zombie. I am now Atikulated.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Monimatic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Following the accusation leveled against the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, by the special assistant to president Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, Mr Garba Shehu, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday mocked the current administration, noting that their incompetence is on play as they attempt to blame the former President for Buhari’s delay in forming his cabinet.
grin grin grin
APC failed and blame blame party

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by AustineCJ: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
k
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Bossontop(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Me: Apc why is Christmas on 25th of December
Apc: its Jonathan ooo.....blame Jonathan

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by siraj1402(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
During the VP debate, Peter Obi said and I quote:

“6% of 180million Nigerians goes into extreme poverty every minute.”

Wait, if my knowledge of mathematics has not failed me, 6% of 180million=10.8million. Going by this statistics, if 10.8million Nigerians slip into poverty every minute, it will only take just 17minutes, for the entire population of 180million to slip into abject poverty. Does Peter Obi mean to say that in every 20minutes, Nigerians move in and out of poverty like it’s a restroom

The guy was just busy dishing and brandishing concocted and fictitious figures imported from China.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Omeokachie: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
For more jokes on governance, text APC to 419.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Koval12(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
APC and their blame game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by yorke1: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Truly Buhari has no single business in Aso Rock

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by kayboy4y(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Accidental President.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by bestman09(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
PDP are just waking up to counter APC lies.

Its never late to start.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by shrewd1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
This story is getting super boring.

Can they atleast try to be creative and innovative with their lies and lines? cry
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ifenadi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Q
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Bossontop(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Me: Apc why will buhari not be at d presidential debate??
Apc: its because of Jonathan oo....blame Jonathan

24 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by yrex01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
The thing pdp dont understand is, even if buhari dump apc for anoda party, he'll still win 1mill tyms I swear down. Dey should just keep trying n praying hard.
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ProSongWriter: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari and APC are the perfect definition of confusion.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerians cant we see that APC is using pdp past 16 as a bailout for all its silly decisions. A government takes 6 months to appoint incompetent ministers and then accuses the past gov. For that, Anyone who votes for buhari come 2019 should never complain for anything wrong in Nigeria from thenceforth!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by 6digitscomrade: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
siraj1402:
During the VP debate, Peter Obi said and I quote:

“6% of 180million Nigerians goes into extreme poverty every minute.”

Wait, if my knowledge of mathematics has not failed me, 6% of 180million=10.8million. Going by this statistics, if 10.8million Nigerians slip into poverty every minute, it will only take just 17minutes, for the entire population of 180million to slip into abject poverty. Does Peter Obi mean to say that in every 20minutes, Nigerians move in and out of poverty like it’s a restroom

The guy was just busy dishing and brandishing concocted and fictitious figures imported from China.
i praise babajide for helping u think days after the debate...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by MrThisandthat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Like For Atiku
Share For Jubril

20 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Monimatic(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bossontop:
Me: Apc why will buhari not be at d presidential debate??
Apc: its because of Jonathan oo....blame Jonathan

grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Jonadull: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
someone that contested for the presidency multiple times before he finally won .
And you call him accidental President?
Pdp people are very stupid.
Jonathan is the perfect description of accidental President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by WaffenSS(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku..

Go to Amelika.

That's all we ask
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by iffydave: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by easynetsms(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by goaldynboy: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
We, people, from North Central Region of Nigeria has rejected Lifeless Jubril and his Lying Spare Tyre Commissioner!

They and their Fulani Herdsmen Foot Soldiers want to turn our region to a land of cattle. Their lies will not deceive us again!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Enemyofpeace: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
We knows jare
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by luckysmills: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
We just can't continue with you guys. Although PDP is not an option. Well, YPP is here for us. Moghalu is the man.
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Sholaco: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
PDP useless party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.