Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC (17310 Views)

Don't Put Undue Pressure On Cabinet Members, Oyebanji Begs Citizens / CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Earthquake2: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jonathan:
someone that contested for the presidency multiple times before he finally won .
And you call him accidental President?
Pdp people are very stupid.
Jonathan is the perfect description of accidental President

And he was waiting for handover note to construct his cabinet

You dull sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
it is unreasonable and unthinkable to say this
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by bedspread: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
yrex01:
The thing pdp dont understand is, even if buhari dump apc for anoda party, he'll still win 1mill tyms I swear down. Dey should just keep trying n praying hard.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by gurunlocker: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
I can't believe APC are still blaming just 2 months to election.

Are they still campaign for 2015 election or what? GEJ caused the delay in cabinet forming? Was GEJ responsible for searching for "People with integrity"?

It's now obvious that their plan was only to chase out PDP, they do not have any vision and mission regarding the life of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by jchioma: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
According to President Buhari “the ministers are there, I think, to make a lot of noise”. “As for the cabinet, I said we will have one by the end of the month, and time flies. The end of the month is coming too quickly for my liking”.

Zai baba the grand patron of indecision, procrastination and incompetence is the cause of his own failure. His lacklustre performance is clear enough, even to the blind, deaf and dumb, except zombies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shut up your mouth. He wasn't reading from a prepared text like your Osinabajo. He wasn't receiving answers from some aides through his notepad .... Everything he said, whether he got the figure right or wrong spoKe to the situation of the country. If you want the correct figure then check with the relevant agencies.Type something like how many Nigerians slip into poverty every minute or something close.
If they were in an exam hall Osinabajo would be standing before a panel for malpractice, by now

Osinabajo is no match for Obi, as far as economic matters are concern

siraj1402:
During the VP debate, Peter Obi said and I quote:

“6% of 180million Nigerians goes into extreme poverty every minute.”

Wait, if my knowledge of mathematics has not failed me, 6% of 180million=10.8million. Going by this statistics, if 10.8million Nigerians slip into poverty every minute, it will only take just 17minutes, for the entire population of 180million to slip into abject poverty. Does Peter Obi mean to say that in every 20minutes, Nigerians move in and out of poverty like it’s a restroom

The guy was just busy dishing and brandishing concocted and fictitious figures imported from China.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by kristisking(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
siraj1402:

Wait, if my knowledge of mathematics has not failed me, 6% of 180million=10.8million. Going by this statistics, if 10.8million Nigerians slip into poverty every minute, it will only take just 17minutes, for the entire population of 180million to slip into abject poverty. Does Peter Obi mean to say that in every 20minutes, Nigerians move in and out of poverty like it’s a restroom

The guy was just busy dishing and brandishing concocted and fictitious figures imported from China.
Does this eradicate the fact that APC is clueless? Your post is out of point. We are talking about the blame game APC government has resorted to since the inception of government and you are here talking about the outcome of the vice presidential debate. Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ClearFlair: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
dajoaneke:
I'm tired of this APC government. I quit being a Zombie. I am now Atikulated.

Corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem...even the World Bank believes so. PDP is corruption so PDP is a curse to Nigeria.
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Lomprico2: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
siraj1402:

That does not stop buhari from being a failure!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omeokachie:
For more jokes on governance, text APC to 419.
I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Timatayo1: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shameless people useless party with brainless president

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omeokachie:
For more jokes on governance, text APC to 419.
If you are APC here still supporting clueless,your left nyash. I repeat, your left nyash. What a constitutional disgrace.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem...even the World Bank believes so. PDP is corruption so PDP is a curse to Nigeria.
He without sin cast the first stone. NEXT LEVEL is continuous blame games. Stop living in the past.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by gentlegenius(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
siraj1402:

Pls go back to the institution that schooled you. Ask them to return all your school fees. Tell your Maths teacher to apologize to whoever sponsored your education.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by gentlegenius(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
yorke1:
Truly Buhari has no single business in Aso Rock
Of course he is just there as a figure head. The two powerful men are running all the business in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ClearFlair: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
He without sin cast the first stone. NEXT LEVEL is continuous blame games. Stop living in the past.

Next Level is a master-plan and not a game.
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by dajoaneke(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
ClearFlair:

Get a life. APC is a sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by dajoaneke(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
siraj1402:

Bros e no get times when you broke and shingbain no gum your pocket under this regime?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by antyokya: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
someone that contested for the presidency multiple times before he finally won .
And you call him accidental President?
Pdp people are very stupid.
Jonathan is the perfect description of accidental President

the mod won't see this insults and vulgar words against the PDP but if these words were said against this government or APC he would be threatening one with ban. I therefore call on the mod to ban me after retaliating.
if it's not shere stupidity and daftness, why would the APC blame the PDP for their delay in forming their own cabinet? what was Buhari doing since March, 2015? Infact Buhari is an accidentally accidental president in the history of humanity. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Jonadull: 5:21am On Dec 18, 2018
antyokya:

the mod won't see this insults and vulgar words against the PDP but if these words were said against this government or APC he would be threatening one with ban. I therefore call on the mod to ban me after retaliating.
if it's not shere stupidity and daftness, why would the APC blame the PDP for their delay in forming their own cabinet? what was Buhari doing since March, 2015? Infact Buhari is an accidentally accidental president in the history of humanity. nonsense.
Shut up
Pdp are pigs
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ClearFlair: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2018
dajoaneke:
Get a life. APC is a sinking ship.

In your dreams. PDP will never sail...Nigerians are wiser than to vote for corrupt persons now.
Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by dajoaneke(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
ClearFlair:

In your dreams. PDP will never sail...Nigerians are wiser than to vote for corrupt persons now.
Save this comment. It'll remind you of your naivety.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi gave all this data without an iPad .... Osinabajo came with an iPad and yet was lectured by obi on all count.

Osinabajo as a professor is not anywhere near Obi as an undergraduate of University of Nigeria

Here are the sources of the data he used in dymistisfying Osinabajo

Osinabajo is not a match for Obi , any time any day

Obi is not a theorist he owns businesses

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/vp-debate-obi-insists-on-statistical-data-provides-sources/

siraj1402:

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC by ClearFlair: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
dajoaneke:
Save this comment. It'll remind you of your naivety.

I'll save it for you. To remind you I wasn't the naive one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Embark On A Peaceful Protest Over Badagry Expressway Bad Roads - Photo / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.