Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos (37821 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by danieljoel759: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Guess who is present at the launch of pizza hut in Lagos today, it is our beautiful Nigerian DJ and the daughter of the billionaire DJ Cuppy.

see picture...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/dj-cuppy-pictured-at-launch-of-pizza.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
CUPpy indeed

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by MJBOLT: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
I understood that reference grin
EastGold:
CUPpy indeed

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by dkronicle(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
I like this bae gan

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
dkronicle:
I like this bae gan
I will beat you if you say that again

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by dkronicle(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
EastGold:

ehh brother no be so o. I get money to pet am na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
dkronicle:

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
dkronicle:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Ironmaiden(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Domino pizza is a lot better than pizza hut.

Learn a digital marketing skill and make money online. Click here for details

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Xfactor22: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by anambraamaka: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Asa nwa
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
She fine sha...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by bigboyobi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
beautiful babe. Her Bobo go dey spin the lamba for her waist.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
With all these many fast food joints how come obesity is not rampant in the society?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hh
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Kenekingisback: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Great and goodbye to pizza domino grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Grupo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
I keep saying it that if only this girl could allow me to rest my head on her big succulent bress for just 30 seconds, all my problems in this sinful world would be gone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Zzyy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cuppy fine gan
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
danieljoel759:
Guess who is present at the launch of pizza hut in Lagos today, it is our beautiful Nigerian DJ and the daughter of the billionaire DJ Cuppy.

see picture...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/dj-cuppy-pictured-at-launch-of-pizza.html

How 'bout you said "beautiful Nigerian DJ" without adding "daughter of the billlionaire"?

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Bighead9: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
This babe no just send, she dresses anyhow she wants.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
EastGold:

Oga weitin be ur own na
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

How 'bout you said "beautiful Nigerian DJ" without adding "daughter of the billlionaire"?

Editor, e don reach FP, so go and rest

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Because without her father, she would be an unknown.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Naijatask: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Grupo:
I keep saying it that if only this girl could allow me to rest my head on her big succulent bress for just 30 seconds, all my problems in this sinful world would be gone.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
With all these many fast food joints how come obesity is not rampant in the society?
Because Nigerians are Hustler's. They generally hustle in the day time and burn the sugar and fats out of the system. We don't lead sedentary lives like the Onyinbos.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by naijapips04: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow...her boobs are growing.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Baronnaire: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Confused girl that is fortunately from a wealthy home.
At her age she has No job, No career, No relationship, No husband, Nothing Nothing... Just traveling anywhere they're "chopping life" in the world and having fun at the father's expense... chai this life is so unfair.

She doesn't have any trace of what it takes to be a celebrity, and that's exactly the kind of life she wants to live.

Let her copy Kim K. WEST by dropping a dope sextape and then lunch a clothing line.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
She is a Pepsi Ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by ZombieTAMER: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ironmaiden:
Domino pizza is a lot better than pizza hut.

Learn a digital marketing skill and make money online. Click here for details

And how much they pay you for the advert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Xinzu: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
She should be a cowbell ambassador

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" / Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.