Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos (37835 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
that's the ambassador there!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Because without her father, she would be an unknown.......
But she's a famous DJ. Even if you don't think much of her forays into music, she's a DJ of note. If her father was unknown, she'd earn your respect for doing exactly the same thing. But just because her father is rich and famous you're attributing her success to him. Don't you think you're being unfair to her?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by mayze: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Baronnaire:
Confused girl that is fortunately from a wealthy home.
At her age she has No job, No career, No relationship, No husband, Nothing Nothing... Just traveling anywhere they're "chopping life" in the world and having fun at the father's expense... chai this life is so unfair.

She doesn't have any trace of what it takes to be a celebrity, and that's exactly the kind of life she wants to live.

Let her copy Kim K. WEST by dropping a dope sextape and then lunch a clothing line.
Yawns!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Baroba(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cuppy got that Afro American look, fine babe cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
D yam breast tho.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Baronnaire: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Baronnaire:
Confused girl that is fortunately from a wealthy home.
At her age she has No job, No career, No relationship, No husband, Nothing Nothing... Just traveling anywhere they're "chopping life" in the world and having fun at the father's expense... chai this life is so unfair.

She doesn't have any trace of what it takes to be a celebrity, and that's exactly the kind of life she wants to live.

Let her copy Kim K. WEST by dropping a dope sextape and then lunch a clothing line.

Try DJ, e no work.
Try Music, e no work.
Try Charity organization, e no work.

What else did she even venture into sef

Make she kuku drop one madt sextape of Kim K.WEST standard with an internationally recognized celebrity like Don Jazzy or Wizkid or Davido et'all.

The clip go travel globally and make her popular, then she delve into fashion industry and lunch correct clothing line... Then thank me later...
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by bookishme: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
With all these many fast food joints how come obesity is not rampant in the society?
where the average Nigerian get 3500 to buy pizza wey minimum wage be 18k? 3500 will cook a pot of soup that will last for 3days and you will still have change to buy a plastic of garri.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
With all these many fast food joints how come obesity is not rampant in the society?

We no value junk food ... even all dis slay mamas if u see wia them dey rush fufu u go remove cap

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
She wanted to be beautiful...
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:

The stress pass the food weh u deh chop grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Go easy on her, she's the Nigerian Paris Hilton: dumb, rich and bored
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by patwilly(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ironmaiden:
Domino pizza is a lot better than pizza hut.

Learn a digital marketing skill and make money online. Click here for details
What's your best dominos pizza? The last one I had tasted so awful I vowed never to get within a mile of it. Some crap with maize in it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by BOOMnaija(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Grupo:
I keep saying it that if only this girl could allow me to rest my head on her big succulent bress for just 30 seconds, all my problems in this sinful world would be gone.
U see ur life?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:

They are not cheap.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Rhayour: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
danieljoel759:
Guess who is present at the launch of pizza hut in Lagos today, it is our beautiful Nigerian DJ and the daughter of the billionaire DJ Cuppy.

see picture...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/dj-cuppy-pictured-at-launch-of-pizza.html

Cute
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Agugbadin: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
With Nija as the world's capital of poverty only few Nigerian can afford these fast food, hence no obesity here
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by BOOMnaija(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Baronnaire:

Try DJ, e no work.
Try Music, e no work.

Make she kuku drop one madt sextape of Kim K.WEST standard with an internationally recognized celebrity like Don Jazzy or Wizkid or Davido et'all.

The clip go travel globally and make her popular, then she delve into fashion industry and lunch correct clothing line... Then thank me later...
Na wa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by kechywillz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
naijapips04:
Wow...her boobs are growing.
The boobs is falling
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by WiseStarr(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
She dressed like Pepsi street marketing Ambassador

Anyway,she cute like that
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Are those legs too thin?

Or a Brazilian job on the ass?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

But she's a famous DJ. Even if you don't think much of her forays into music, she's a DJ of note. If her father was unknown, she'd earn your respect for doing exactly the same thing. But just because her famous father is rich and famous you're attributing her success to him. Don't you think you're being unfair to her?

Oga, I did not write the report nah...... By doing like4like comparisons....... Do you think the Otedola brand is enhancing her supposed brand?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
pussy controlla

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by GreyBlood: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ironmaiden:
Domino pizza is a lot better than pizza hut.

Learn a digital marketing skill and make money online. Click here for details
I think you're wrong; domino with salty pizza.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Yewandequeen(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
With all the comments I read here, I can conclude that some people won't make heaven. Ah I hail
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Baronnaire:

Try DJ, e no work.
Try Music, e no work.

hate the game.dont yate the player
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by bleskid: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
i dont have any reason why i hate DJ cuppy... sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by bleskid: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gbemishile1:
hate the game.dont yate the player
your brain need sanitation proper clean ... what game grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Oga, I did not write the report nah...... By doing like4like comparisons....... Do you think the Otedola brand is enhancing her supposed brand?
Where did I say you wrote the report? I responded to your post. The Otedola brand is harming her brand. After all, nothing she does will convince the likes of you that she's any good. It's her cross. In Hollywood people from backgrounds like that go as far as to change their surname and banish all references to who they are before they start. But our people aren't there yet - they hug the name and use it to "open doors". Then the chickens come home to roost.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Where did I say you wrote the report? I responded to your post. The Otedola brand is harming her brand. After all, nothing she does will convince the likes of you that she's any good. It's her cross. In Hollywood people from backgrounds like that go as far as to change their surname and banish all references to who they are before they start. But our people aren't there yet - they hug the name and use it to "open doors". Then the chickens come home to roost.

This chickens are already voting for Xmas.......
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Is she pregnant or something grin lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2018
I propose just one night with Cuppy. She will never want another ever again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:A Review Of The Most Luxurious Sedan / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers / Yemi Alade Sizzles In Sexy Mini-peplum Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.