Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 (510 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 by Ffbt(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Many firms have started releasing job vacancies like banks,oil companies, multinationals......etc.

The truth is that most of this organisations will prefer to use job aptitude test format to screen out candidates and select the best candidates that will scale through to the next stage. Irrespective of what you graduated with or what you know already , you need to prepare before the day of the test.

Having distributed free packs of job aptitude test materials like GMAT,Dragnet,Workforce Etc .
I have decided to release my once in a year affordable promo for the Full Pack Series of the materials to help you pass your test with flying colours.

Normal Price :#3000
Promo Price :#500
This offer will end on the 19th of December 2018.

I believe this is not for everybody but interested individuals can indicate interest and Free Packs/Samples will be sent to your mail before you pay for the Full Pack.

To indicate interest send a message via whatsapp/sms-08135666117

I believe in your success.
See you at the top.

Re: Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 by Ffbt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Offer Ends Soon.
Re: Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 by Ffbt(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
For those that indicated interest for the free pack kindly check your mail. Meanwhile the full pack has been sent to those that requested for it.
The Promo for the full pack ends tonight but feel free to always request for the free pack anytime.

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Go Into Business? Check Out The Top 10 Most Lucrative Businesses To Try / Souks/Exhibition Manager / Admin Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.