Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Vacancy For Business Patners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vacancy For Business Patners (340 Views)

Winco Alumni Forum Patners With SMART Network To Organize T 6th Academic Seminar / Breaking: USA Schools Open For Business / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Business Patners by brian750: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is an opportunity for anyone who is interested in partnering with me on a very lucrative business. Trust me, there is alot of money to make in this business.

This business is on IJMBE and other A'level programs. Already, I have students who have shown interest in the program for the 2019/2020 session. However, I have decided to involve business partner or patners due to the fact that I need to put all the learning facilities on ground before the commencement of lectures next year.

Please don't bother to contact me, if you are planning to stylishly get information on how to start yours except you are willing to pay for that.

Call or whatapp 08066657668.
Re: Vacancy For Business Patners by hannahwealth(f): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Can you drop more details for me. I'll like to partner with you.
Re: Vacancy For Business Patners by kunleweb: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
K
Re: Vacancy For Business Patners by brian750: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
IJMBE is an A'level examination which normally takes place between the first five (5) months of the year. It's an all theory exam, exception of practicals for the science students and sometimes objective questions for economics paper 3.
One million naira profit can be made in a session if proper managerial skill is applied.

A session is normally like 7 - 8 months and the higher the investment(facilities), the higher the profit. Contact me on my number, there are certain things I can't put on this platform . Thank you.
Re: Vacancy For Business Patners by Xlyad(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
brian750:
IJMBE is an A'level examination which normally takes place between the first five (5) months of the year. It's an all theory exam, exception of practicals for the science students and sometimes objective questions for economics paper 3.
One million naira profit can be made in a session if proper managerial skill is applied.

A session is normally like 7 - 8 months and the higher the investment(facilities), the higher the profit. Contact me on my number, there are certain things I can't put on this platform . Thank you.
what kind of partnership are you looking for? Is it in terms of money or time or provision of facility ? What state are you looking at?
Re: Vacancy For Business Patners by brian750: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
hannahwealth:
Can you drop more details for me. I'll like to partner with you.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Begins Sales Of 2019/2020 UTME Form - January 3 And Will Last Six Weeks / What Type Of Student Are You? / 2018: Nigeria Education Sector Ends The Year With No Visible Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.