Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer (334 Views)

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? / How Much Longer Should Children Tolerate Being Caned At School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer by YossyInfo(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
embarassed
YOU WON'T LAST MUCH LONGER

I hope one-day this youths would prove me wrong, and focus their attention on what really matters,
I hope one-day they realise their folly so quickly, before this pregnant clouds fall thorns on their head, a generation so daunting, blessed like us, our times, but it so unfortunate where we swing our pendulum to.
I hope before its too late, they pick up, where their grandfathers have stopped, thereby understanding, life is just a passage, for what would they be remembered for, long after their miserable life has ended.

A generation where, monetary wealth is the only sign of success, where desperately they search for it, like diamonds on the Liberian field.
I hope this Nigeria young bloods, understands that, Twitter trends, and Facebook post, importantly instagram applications are inventions of the youths of otherlands, sold to you, at the expense of your life, they made you to forget your life that, you even chose to live in a fake world instead.

So pathetic isn't it, much more, its a tragedy on you.

You are sent to school, from the wealth gathered from old mothers, weak fathers, selling on the markets, and hawking on the streets, and at night, they slip into next door, to borrow just to eat, but they have great hope, because they would proudly tell their neighbours, my son is in school, my daughter is in her final year, but you, all that matters to you is freedom from your block brain. You don't even know you are nothing but a common dust. This thing call social media has eaten deep into your life that, you can't survive a day, without wasting part of your precious life.

So pathetic isn't it, much more, its a tragedy.

You will realize the essence of a good life when your parents are gone, gone because, you dashed their hopes, because you forget child of whom you are, and because you prove to them, how wrong they were to have believed you, but note this, you killed them.

you will understand the true meaning of humanity when you grow older, just that, by then, times will be irrevocable, you will see your mates that were geeks, unsocial, in fact not attractive back then, and you won't be Able to look up to them, because you went to the same school, graduated with them, had the same opportunity, you even have greater grades than them, and you to the ladies looking for where to spread your legs, for the comfort of little vibes, you will understand the true meaning of life, when forever you are damn. You think no one knows, because "Down their doesnt read meters" no one knows.

So pathetic isn't it, much more a tragedy

You try to practice what you see on the screen of other lands, in your country, you get carried away, by love stories that never exist, you live in a poor home, and dream only of one-day when the rich girl, or the rich guy would walk up to you, thereby changing your story forever, its so unfortunate that you have even forgotten the potentials God has placed in you, your present situation should have been a motivation to you, but each time you sit to think, and ponder about your live, one message, from "Whatsapp" pops up, and again your life is drown......I hope one-day you realise you won't be this fresh forever.

Your educational system isn't working, you will say "am I the government" your social life isn't working because of lack of infrastructure, yet you will say, "am I the government" the truth is, the government is in you, when you realise the worth of yourself, and stand up for what is truly right.

I hope the youths of this age would realise how much of the future rest on their shoulder, its so unfortunate that, where we hope to have the last of our values, is even where the values are sold for free rubies, if the men No longer have faces to cover, why then should the women even take of their veil, its even more worse, as younger girls between ages I can't mention, stand at junctions of every street, looking for whom to devour, and whom to spread their legs once again to, just to buttress their fake life on social media, for more expensive negro, out their, ready to take them high up the hills where, morality never lives, and forever into the dungeon of no return, then after some tragic narratives, they returned to God, but woe to those who know what they are engaging themselves into, hoping to be forgiven at the dawn of time, I tell you, HELL and DARKNESS might be yours.
Time is running out..........

Solacewrites✍�

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer by YossyInfo(f): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Youths!!!

This is for you

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer by Hahjascho(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good, inspiring.
Re: Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer by frankline461: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Still, most of them won't take time to read through this.

When Buhari said that Nigerian Youths were lazy (apologies to the hard working ones) there was an uproar and youths were aggravated by the statement, but take a look at things today, we live in a country where youths do not want to work any longer, most of them prefer to sit in their homes, sleeping and slumbering while their account keeps growing, they prefer to find money the illegal way because their friends are getting Money through it.

Really pathetic

1 Like

Re: Opinion: You Won't Last Much Longer by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
frankline461:
Still, most of them won't take time to read through this.

When Buhari said that Nigerian Youths were lazy (apologies to the hard working ones) there was an uproar and youths were aggravated by the statement, but take a look at things today, we live in a country where youths do not want to work any longer, most of them prefer to sit in their homes, sleeping and slumbering while their account keeps growing, they prefer to find money the illegal way because their friends are getting Money through it.

Really pathetic
You're Right is an understatement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Rv College Of Engineering Bangalore 2019 / WAEC Plans To Introduce CBT For SSCE, Releases Private Candidates Result / Corporate Governance And Dividend Policy On Listed Insurance Company’s In Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.