Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo (52854 Views)

Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by braveboy64(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
wow he already have a job without graduating
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by tiger28: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
If he had been successful, then you would be hearing stories of how he became a mogul when he got a multi-million dollar contract that changed his life i.e E Money then you start seeing NLers tapping into his success praying[placing curse on themselves ] for the God[devil]that did it for him to do it for them.. Hmmmm!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by davillian(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pvin:

easy money cannot be hidden
True but few wise ones invest on legit business and still lavish.
But some stupid ones will just be blowing money and intimidating someone without any legit source of income .
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by rexwalters: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
NOC1:
So this oil spillage format is still much alive?
Job na format a new Mugu is born everyday.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by LordFriar: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

He was arrested for intent to defraud and incriminating documents found on him. He didn't get 12.5M Pounds

I see. But I wasn't being specific. I had all these Benz-crazed idiots in mind.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by icentrex(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
with the way this arrests is going, even a bank manager is not safe in Nigeria as long as he is in his late 20s or early 30s.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Mcdotty: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Balderdash

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by mt77: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
They haven’t given us any details of his flamboyant lifestyle they are talking about undecided
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by abbey621(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Was a warrant secured before the raid? Was a warrant obtained before looking into his laptop and conducting computer forensics? A competent lawyer will have the case dismissed easily but it might be better for him to face some jail time so as to learn that crime truly does not pay. Watching Hushpuppi and co. online does not mean you can emulate them, head pass head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by berbs: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Only you!!!! angry
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by panpan(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder if the United States or the United Kingdom law enforcement agencies ever arraign their citizens for crime against Nigerians (resident in Nigeria).
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by 6digitscomrade: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
lightwhite:
yahoo boy.

God help my unborn children. These days boys are into yahoo. And girls are sleeping around anyhow before they get married...
would you buy an unverified adsense or Twitter account

Deal with logic now not religion or culture...I want to determine something...

I mean something like knowing my zombies and wailers if we may...
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by 6digitscomrade: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2018
tiger28:
If he had been successful, then you would be hearing stories of how he became a mogul when he got a multi-million dollar contract that changed his life i.e E Money then you start seeing NLers tapping into his success praying[placing curse on themselves ] for the God[devil]that did it for him to do it for them.. Hmmmm!
bros u too dey think oooo...U go need to dey calm down near river alone sometimes with transistor radio Use Tiger batteries so e go quick die and u nor go jonz dia my advice sha...
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by bmos(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Vv

Can't we just allow these breed of people to form their own country?
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by 6digitscomrade: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2018
mt77:
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
u don carry d same egogo ur ancestors carry about the second coming for Nigeria Ur bizness is DOA....Sing prosperity and imaginary contracts ...Or go to youtube listen to testimonies some might give u some business insight...

Thank the world later..
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by backbone503(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2018
But this whitees too, are they really that stupid and gullible?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by akilo1: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Chibuzo kwenu...na them ,spit and leave thread
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by GarriKoro(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2018
LordFriar:
I do not understand why these guys must invariably be so stupid. When you have mega sums in your account, common sense should tell you that much attention would be drawn to your meteoric wealth rise.

A thinking nigga would lay low for sometime, invest the amounts in some credible venture & live off it until you can convincingly justify your net worth .. smh undecided

P.S: I do not support cyberfraudsters. I merely despise stupidity.
You support fraudsters and their stupidity
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Izzypendence: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2018
LordFriar:
I do not understand why these guys must invariably be so stupid. When you have mega sums in your account, common sense should tell you that much attention would be drawn to your meteoric wealth rise.

A thinking nigga would lay low for sometime, invest the amounts in some credible venture & live off it until you can convincingly justify your net worth .. smh undecided

That is why they are fraudsters. They rarely think in the direction of investment. A thief believes in more money not more savings.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Izzypendence: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2018
fawaz22:
stupid bunch of witchhunters organisation,so we shld think you are working?...you are still yet to successfully bring politicians to justice.but na for yahooboiz mata u dey flex muscle.so many fraud in the goverment go after dem
You mean to say you are member of the association of Nigerian Yahoo Boys? How does one crime justify another? if not out of shared sentiments would you saying this.? I suggest you go and hustle legitimately rather than using politicians as a decoy to further drag our collective identity in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by semyman: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2018
So they are into internet fraud too?

That civil war should have been avoided, at least the name Nigeria should have still been having some decency in the diaspora
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by UrVillagePpl: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2018
lightwhite:
yahoo boy.

God help my unborn children. These days boys are into yahoo. And girls are sleeping around anyhow before they get married...

no course for alarm,. proper upbringing wins it all...
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by JBoss25(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Henry23235:
See Post bellow���
Bleep off scamme
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by wink2015(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Enugu Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on December 17, 2018 arraigned Ogbonna Victor Chibuzor, a serving member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC before Justice A.M. Liman of the Federal High Court, Enugu on a five-count charge bordering on intent to defraud, and possession of fraudulent documents contrary to Section 6 of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act 2006 and punishable under Section 1 (3) of the same Act.

Ogbanna’s arrest was sequel to series of raids carried out by operatives over the past one week in which several suspected fraudsters in their early 20s, alleged to be engaging in online fraud, were arrested having been found to be living a flamboyant lifestyle not commensurate to the means of livelihood.

Analysis carried out on the computer of the suspected fraudster revealed certain incriminating documents intended to be used in swindling gullible Nigerians and foreigners alike.

Further investigations disclosed that Ogbanna uses his e-mail address activitygeneral@hotmail.com to send unsolicited emails to his victims using fake or stolen identity to legitimize his nefarious activities.

One of the documents was addressed to one Alan Christopher of BG Group Plc, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6, Berkshire, United Kingdom, with a rider “Your attention is needed” and a second paragraph talking about a £12,500,000 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) unclaimed contract fund.

Another document found with the accused was a purported “Contract Award Certificate” to one Michael Morgan of 101 Brooklyn, New York, United State of America, on “Directing and Fixing of Oil Spillage” in the Niger Delta signed by the Chairman, Contract Tender Board and Chairman, Legal Department of Chevron Nigeria.

He pleaded “not guilty” to the charges preferred against him occasioning his counsel E.O. Isiwu to move a motion for bail, which was opposed by prosecuting counsel, Innocent Mbachie.

The presiding judge, however, granted bail to the defendant in the sum of N500, 000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) and one surety in like sum. The surety, he ruled, “must have a landed property in Enugu which must be verified by the Commissioner of Lands”. Ogbonna is to be remanded in prison custody until he fulfils his bail conditions.

The case has been adjourned to January 30, 2019.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/efcc-arraigns-corps-member-over-alleged-12-5m-internet-fraud.html

These are the yahoo plus boys that kill people for money making ritual.
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Vcblinks(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Godblesspmb:
By their HEADS we know them. Useless criminals from generation to generation.
at least they are better than almanjiris street beggers u guys keep producing every year and most especially poverty.assholes
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Madlov3: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2018
maybachmusic:
Mumu boys

Boys vitalik pick millions from crypto no noise

Una go jus waka dey thief mumu petty thief
that crypto format still dey work self?
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by martowskin1(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2018
LordFriar:

Common sense is not common.....
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by speedyconnect3: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
abbey621:
Was a warrant secured before the raid? Was a warrant obtained before looking into his laptop and conducting computer forensics? A competent lawyer will have the case dismissed easily but it might be better for him to face some jail time so as to learn that crime truly does not pay. Watching Hushpuppi and co. online does not mean you can emulate them, head pass head grin grin grin

Warrant is not always needed in such occasions.

Check precedents from the US
Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2018
See dreadlocks like Mad man These boys make themselves so easy to identify out of stupidity First five million den get dem don buy Avalon or Lexus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.