Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

YBNL Yomi Blaze Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Yomi Blaze Biography (2110 Views)

Andre Blaze Biography, Net Worth, Age, Career | Lifestyle / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Yomi Blaze Biography by Elpreshh18(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yomi Blaze is the artist who got signed into YBNL alongside picazo in early October. Get the Yomi Blaze Biography below.

Yomi Blaze Biography
Yomi Blaze is a Nigerian rapper and songwriter who got signed by Olamide together with picazzo in October. Yomi Blaze was born and raised in Surulere area of Lagos State.

The Hip Hop sensation is known for his use of Yoruba language in his raps and flows well with it.

Yomi Blaze has been into music for long and has been making freestyles with his group "Team Blazing". Team Blazing as a group comprises of both picazo and Ose. Not sure of how he got the attention of YBNL'S boss, Olamide but he is actually a solid talent to invest on.

The latest song of the rapper is Ika which has Olamide on it. He has done other songs such as Hot like fire, call that girl, whine for me, make it and dance to it.

Yomi Blaze Profile
Real name - unknown
Stage name - Yomi Blaze
Occupation - Rapper, Songwriter
State of Origin - Lagos State
Nationality - Nigeria

https://preshhinfo..com/2018/12/ybnl-yomi-blaze-biography.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Three Nigerian Kids That Will Keep You Glued To Your TV (picsand Video) / #bbnaija: "I’ve Got Loyalty & Royalty Inside My DNA" - Alex In Classy Photos / Will Destroy All The Voodoo You Used To Tie My Dad-Nwoko's Son To Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.