Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift (23661 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Businessman Bags Two Years For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / Client Issues A Dud Cheque: What Next? EFCC Or COURT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
The comments on this thread prove that there are a lot of psychopaths on Nairaland.
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by Oluwapomile1: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
chikeze:
If only he knows the implication of issuing a Dud cheque.

Please dear,educate me o
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by Rajosh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
ojun50:
I blame one person for this
Buhari?
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by Jloveme(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Nigerian musician and PR expert has expressed his disappointment at his friend who attended his wedding and gave him a dud cheque as wedding gift.

Nwafor Chigozie Paul also known as Don Saint, took to Facebook to call out the wedding guest after his wife visited the bank to cash the N5,000 cheque but was told by bank officers that there was no money in the account.

Sharing a photo of the cheque on Facebook, Don Saint wrote;

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/nigerian-man-calls-out-friend-who-gave.html

But.......Are u that broke already
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by ylaa(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
i think rather than come here and disgrace his friend
he should have sort it out with him.
so what happens if he gives you another cheque
or money? lez be our brothers keepers.
i know its painful going to the bank to queue
and come back empty handed.

PurplePatch:
There is absolutely nothing we won't find on social media.

If the cheque hadn't bounced would you have come to tell us? Why can't we just keep a sealed lip over some frivolous issues. undecided
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by wokemzine: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Omoluabi16:
This idea of lifting pictures and stories from people's facebook Ehn..
I tire o
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by faithfull18(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
simplesearch:

Was the donor forced to undertake the charity gift, why give out a dud cheque then? May be just to shine and that's the fake life many Nigerian Guys are living.
True and it's a serious financial crime that can cost the offender two years jail term.
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by Firstandonly(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
There is absolutely nothing we won't find on social media.

If the cheque hadn't bounced would you have come to tell us? Why can't we just keep a sealed lip over some frivolous issues. undecided
at least he didn't mention the man's name, have learned something from his sorry
Re: Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
ojun50:

that is hw u people find trouble did i mention any body name

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Blame CBN For Scarcity Of Naira Notes / Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) / ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.