Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary (15863 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / Is 13th Month Salary Taxable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Mysticluv(f): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2018
[Udom is a saint and more transparent in his administration and payment of salary than the man you are missing.. you won't talk again if you know how salary scales of civil servants were always manipulated during that time unlike now.Akpabio's kind gesture towards workers were just audio which cannot be seen, ask any civil servant or teacher. I seriously wept for them that time.uote author=unyimecc post=73944155]God bless you Sir for putting an extra smile on your workers faces....
Godswill Obot Akpabio we are missing you....
Udom shame the devil small and emulate Akpabio's good legacy[/quote]
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by OLUROCKS(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2018
LIES!!!

Even federal workers are yet to receive November salaries

I'm not sure if it's nationwide but around here ..... No salaries
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by nedubest(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Christmas don sure
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by landmark86: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Rosheal:
kiss
I made FTC today and they deleted my comment after all my struggles since 2014.

Now this is called CORRUPTION.

Meanwhile thank you Lord.

It's well!

Congratulation on ur new appointment & achievement

1 Like

Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Mace0lane: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Genniez:
Great move, but plz are the rest governors on codeine, can't they see even if they cant read.. Smh
This enugu MAn is so amazing,even if he is embezzling state fund it is not obvious as he his also carrying every soul in the state along happily unlike the sculpture king in owerri.
Keep fooling your kinsmen. We are talking about a governor that has no single meaningful project to his name except for the old rusty tap water he commissioned last week n the Meek hill road that keep collapsing weekly once breade touch am ??
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Election is near, they will even receive 20th month salary, good riddance...
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by SoNature(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2018
I think this is just because of 2019 election
The only governor I know who doesn’t joke with his workers is Ayade of Cross River State.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by buchilino(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad embarassed sad Time for Lagos ipob pipu to go back home.Their poto Republic is now working.Free Lagos from pollution/traffic jam.Dem pipu don use every available space dey sell ugwu, reheated fufu okrika bend down select shoes/clothes.etc

OPEN A PORT LIKE APAPA AT PH, BAYELSA, OR AKWA IBOM, N IGBOs WILL LEAVE UR LAGOS FOR U.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by yjgm(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73944091:
They stated that the Congress was delighted that “for the first time the state-owned parastatals will be paid 13th month salary alongside their colleges in the civil service.

That is very commendable and impressive from the Governor.
Making the people you govern happy is the best way to go.
Thumbs up Guv.
If it was APC that did this, they will call it technical vote buying.
It is highly commendable

1 Like

Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2018
yjgm:

If it was APC that did this, they will call it technical vote buying.
It is highly commendable
You are so right bro.
The wailers are so pathetic.
Sai Baba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by technicallyrich(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Time for Lagos ipob pipu to go back home.Their poto Republic is now working.Free Lagos from pollution/traffic jam.Dem pipu don use every available space dey sell ugwu, reheated fufu okrika bend down select shoes/clothes.etc
these osun man leave lagos alone,lagos is a no mans land and they have more right than you in lagos.
Lagos originally belongs to ijaws and benin people.
Bininkingdom see osun people are claiming you peoples land oo
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by urose93(f): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2018
sluk:
This is what never happen in Akwa ibom state, not when using is the governor. God please kindly forgive us and give us another Goodwill Akpabio.

It will happen this Christmas. Expect your alert from Wednesday.
thanks
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by urose93(f): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Mysticluv:
[Udom is a saint and more transparent in his administration and payment of salary than the man you are missing.. you won't talk again if you know how salary scales of civil servants were always manipulated during that time unlike now.Akpabio's kind gesture towards workers were just audio which cannot be seen, ask any civil servant or teacher. I seriously wept for them that time.uote author=unyimecc post=73944155]God bless you Sir for putting an extra smile on your workers faces....
Godswill Obot Akpabio we are missing you....
Udom shame the devil small and emulate Akpabio's good legacy

Udom is a saint? Madam, he is human and is infallible. please choose your words correctly
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by autonomous22: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2018
pawesome:
13th month salary grin

Election... A period were you sell your 4 years for something that will last not more than a week
n

It's better than getting nothing and u still suffers for 4yrs....
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Baroba(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
We celebrate bullshit in this country, a worker is entitled to his wages!! You are not doing them any favours..
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by jaeyking(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Jobola1:
Nice one.

I think Enugu government has long tidied up their payroll system. As a corper back then we all received our 10k allowance on time, something Lagos with all their gra gra can never do.

My case was even bad cos I switched PPA and allowance was delayed by 3 months, but nobody embezzled my money. Well don Chime the Alingo gofnor.

Wait is the same enugu my sister served and was paid 800 naira every month from state government or which enugu are you talking about
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Soso990240(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Not yet.. People should stop deceiving people. Governor Ugwuanyi promised to pay 13th month, he has not done dat. He just paid their December salary last weekend, no 13th month yet. Wat if he refuses to pay later, wat will happen to this man's claim?
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Soso990240(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2018
jaeyking:

Wait is the same enugu my sister served and was paid 800 naira every month from state government or which enugu are you talking about
He is right. Former Governor Chime paid 10k with no delay.. it was later reduced to 5k... then 1k(bank takes 200). Just dat d current Governor has not paid d 13th month Salary/bonus.. but he promised.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2018
The dilapidated state of the country has made basic duties such as paying of workers salary a landmark achievement.
Baba God into your hands, I commit my dear country.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by senator3636(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2018
When would abia state do a thing like this my people!
Dead state.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by nelxxy(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2018
OLUROCKS:
LIES!!!

Even federal workers are yet to receive November salaries

I'm not sure if it's nationwide but around here ..... No salaries
lol, November salaries ke, Enugu don pay last month salaries tey tey.. Believe me December salaries will be pay before Xmas that how Enugu government run even during chime.

but their weak point is pensioners salary
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by ksbusari(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Aregbesola did it in his first year of administration and ended up washed after eight years of governance.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Anwons(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Where is Wike?
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by ItzBIM(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
BigmanEazi:
whose party do we vote then

Vote sowore
A young man in terms of politics with fresh ideas.

You can’t just be recycling same old people and expecting change that’s insanity.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by Souqwaqif: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state is a short midget and devil,who will never emulate good things in his life,since he doesn't know how to do one.Abia workers are suffering, teachers are dying in hunger,God will visit him soonest and Effc will treat his case as they are doing to his predecessor
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73944091:
They stated that the Congress was delighted that “for the first time the state-owned parastatals will be paid 13th month salary alongside their colleges in the civil service.

That is very commendable and impressive from the Governor.
Making the people you govern happy is the best way to go.
Thumbs up Guv.
for the first time, why now, that's vote buying.
Re: Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary by DabuIIIT: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad embarassed sad Time for Lagos ipob pipu to go back home.Their poto Republic is now working.Free Lagos from pollution/traffic jam.Dem pipu don use every available space dey sell ugwu, reheated fufu okrika bend down select shoes/clothes.etc

Says a deeply kwoncerned Oshogbo based lagosian

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / Microsoft Hires Sam Altman And Greg Brockman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.