Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? (17175 Views)

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by StandNFearNot: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Owing to the new economic realities occassioned by fuel subsidy removal, how far did your last month salary take you this month?

Today being 27th, is the salary still sustaining you to date?

Let's hear from you.

I'm not earning a salary but I want to hear from salary earners.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by taylor89(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2023
All these ones no concern APC supporters

With their BAT tag they get everything free

Na we Obi supporters dey suffer am

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by denko(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Employee theft has increases in various ways just to survive. New Report

23 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by KingOfIsoko1: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Lets hear from the salary earners ,

I earn 6 figures and fill my Tank 70 liters for around 38k, I normally use 1&1/2 tank a month

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by clockwisereport: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2023
TAKE HOME cannot TAKE US HOME

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Nice2023(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2023
My salary takes just a day and that is all.
I depend soley on my second income for survival.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by HelinuesJobles: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2023
The 30k APC Money will favor me and my family

Helinues

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by CodeTemplar: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Stagnant earning in the face of rising cost of living is of same effect everywhere. It chokes people materially.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by CodeTemplar: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:

Helinues
Jokes aside, the only way this nonsense can favour you and your family is by working hard to earn from things that have gone up in value. Food is number one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by HelinuesJobles: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Jokes aside, the only way this nonsense can favour you and your family is by working hard to earn from things that have gone up in value. Food is number one.

Helinues won't like this .

Let's just shout ronu and see miracle

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Absuchat(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2023
If I hear anyone refer to that none sense as "take home salary" again, na better konk I go forget for en head.
Take home salary we dey finish for bus stop

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Some workers are already wishing death to tinubu is has even increase his salary from 3m to 8m after removing subsidy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by bolacode: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2023
No p
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by dayleke: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Salary has left the group chat.

It is well. undecided cry

17 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by olisefom: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
I am an employer. For my staffs not to increase their sharp practices (which might be difficult to curtail) I took up their tfare expenses.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Na Ram we won chop now!

grin
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by b3llo(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by ManWater: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Monthly budget already exceeded.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Billionaire2: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
poverty is in the mind.
If you survived unprepared 3months total lockdown in 2020 then fuel subsidy removal na popcorn 🍿
a little adjustment here and there, you restrategize and push on ..

anyway, it’s a waste of time to advise a bunch of highly tribalized, entitlement oriented, ignorant population….

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
grin
I save today, the money saves me the next day

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by talk2hb1(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
2days
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by thaoriginator: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023

Naira no get value again! 150k salary plus extras no dey reach anywhere

I dey PARA as I dey sooooo and tomorrow nah Wallah

14 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by OfeAchi: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Lets hear from the salary earners ,

I earn 6 figures and fill my Tank 70 liters for around 38k, I normally use 1&1/2 tank a month
6 figures? As in 101k is 6 figures. 999k is also 6 figures.
Ogbeni name the amount of you want to help

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Dubetex96(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:

Helinues

you too like vawulence

10 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Jaybee3456: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
My salary is 150k and it just finished this Saturday. Na my savings i dey touch now.. from next month I'll have to restrategies on my spending.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
No single serious feedback comment above.smh
So all these tales, none of you is a salary earner? None of you actually is being "killed by subsidy removal ", and none of you has a salary that can no longer take you home?
This is why the leaders should not be carried away by lamentations on social media full of fake and idle folks.

Most of you are not salary earners, you live above your means and misrepresent those who are the most vulnerable members of the society who genuinely need help. If you can afford to be on Nairaland, you are not among the needy abeg. You're among the idle and privileged youths.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before / What Are The Realities Of Living Abroad Today? / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.