Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Do People Living Owerri Like Pizza? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do People Living Owerri Like Pizza? (996 Views)

How To Cook The Popular Ofe Owerri You Can't Resist (Photos, Video) / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Living Owerri Like Pizza? by Thistles: 2:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Some people say Pizza is hyped, others claim there's no big deal about it. Well, if you are reading this, you most likely love pizza. The crave for pizza is now a normal aspect of our lives and you would be pissed to realise that there is still a city without pizza.

Pizza has been winning hearts since 1960. It all began with a small store in Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA. Today, there are more than 10000 Pizza restaurants around the world - including Nigeria! Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and home of variety of pizza stores. Getting good pizza has been an herculean task in some cities in Nigeria -- Owerri is one of them.

I would be travelling to Owerri this Christmas, and while I have googled to find out that there is a Debonairs Pizza outlet in the city, I found out another beautiful location called "The Hive" on some blogs. I really found the place and pictures interesting and they claimed to have Ice Cream plus Pizza.

Has anyone ever been there? Kindly share your experience below!

1 Like

Re: Do People Living Owerri Like Pizza? by hisgrace090: 2:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Pizza for this period ehh!

1 Like

Re: Do People Living Owerri Like Pizza? by estatemichael: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Pizza is good, but no money. Which girl go carry me go the restaurant? Girls should be nice this Christmas o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ofada Rice And Ofada Sauce / Pristine Nice Foods - Acha/fonio Nationwide Delivery / Buywise Foodmart ( Affordable Foodstuffs) Yam, Garri, Palm Oil Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.