Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (11670 Views)

Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Zulu Culture" By Going Naked / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Hoodexboi(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Every one has the right to be proud of their culture.
But this pretty babe here went extra mile to show her pride in the Zulu Culture without leaving anything out for us to imagine.

See her trending photos that has caused mixed reactions on Twitter:

See more Pictures@ https://olorigist..com/2018/12/south-african-lady-goes-completely.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Metuh: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Chai! See as person pikin fine finish con set join. tongue

South Africa, here I come. grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by buchai: 4:49am On Dec 18, 2018
culture they say is the people way of life. one may think she is unclad but she is a good ambassador to their culture.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by sluk(m): 4:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Wonderful contour

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Heritage

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Enemking: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2018
OP, you don't actually know the meaning of "completely unclad" undecided

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by ifeanyija(m): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:
Chai! See as person pikin fine finish con set join. tongue

South Africa, here I come. grin
HIV full there oo

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by timilehing(m): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Where wear were we unclad?

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:32am On Dec 18, 2018
dat foto don tey 4 NL n.a..her nip,ple black well o
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by carzola(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Nothing sweeter than
Waking up to a Vaseline
Job...

Good morning peeps!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Obas101(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2018
oh my goodness. she's hot

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Randy100: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Complete in all department. Beauty to behold.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by lawrence35(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Old pic, that was celebrated months ago....

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2018
I refused to be tempted
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Mr2wealth: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Op, you said complete
What is that piece of Zulu cloth doing in front of that thing shocked
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2018
High grade
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Seems i will visit this kingdom.

Chai. Good sights. shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2018
That is the kind of breast that can make me jump down from a moving train. grin

Firm, perky & luscious. grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by brightahia(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
who hold my pomade Na, see why I refuse to share my vaseline for this harmattan season
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Op, thunder fire you for abusing the words "completely" the and "unclad".

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Lucifer66(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Chai
South African women are truly goddess compared to frog like Nigerian gold digging rats.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Enemking:
OP, you don't actually know the meaning of "completely unclad" undecided

This one when u see never do u

Abi u won finish ur Vaseline con use groundnut oil join lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Ibramamahi(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2018
She is fine sha

Check my signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this year
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by tarilove752(f): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Beautifull creatures... Every one has the right to be proud of their culture.
But this pretty babe here went extra mile to show her pride in the Zulu Culture without leaving anything out for us to imagine.

See her trending photos that has caused mixed reactions on Twitter:

See more Pictures@ https://olorigist..com/2018/12/south-african-lady-goes-completely.html[/quote]
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by StevenOba: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
High Grade Zulu.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
我尼黑合作

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Not The Loudest Voice On Social Media – Kemi Olunloyo Says / 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.