Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today (6648 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Speak for your self. Ogun central would rather vote for their son Dimeji instead of supporting GNI ( Yewa). GNI is the best candidate out of the 4 major party no doubt but he has always been at the wrong party. He should go and learn how to play Egba politics before associating with any party.

Amosun caused the confusion in the first place. He should have consulted all the major stakeholders in the state before endorsing almost 20 candidates. Who does that?

You mean the same dimeji bankole his mother course us because we don't vote for him?if na joke abeg stop am,what do u know about egba politics?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

You mean the same dimeji bankole his mother course us because we don't vote for him?if na joke abeg stop am,what do u know about egba politics?

I know more than you think about egba politics.

Se from Lemboye, Akiode,Serubawon , Ologbowon, Sotomi to Londoner before creating new Ldca.

Oga stop
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by niyion(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
ADC IS THE PARTY AND GNI IS THE MAN THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE
Born2Breed:
Both major political parties in Ogun state are having issues.

The third force may have their way in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Humblega:

Picking dapo may cost Apc bitterly......d only right calculation i see from d camp is giving amosun Ogun central senate ticket, even wen he was stripped ..

It makes him confused.....his mind with his ally in Apm and contesting for senate in apc

He refuses to make posters, declares his intention and campaing.....while some apc has hijacked d oppotunity by puting him in their posters.....

I don't know what APC were thinking before picking dapo abiodun though amosun has prove himself to be greedy man,but I expect both tinubu and osoba to go for a popular politician from yewa,Either they chose from east or not I don't see them winning Ogun east,that's where PDP strong in Ogun state and it will take miracle for APC to win their
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

I know more than you think about egba politics. Oga stop

with all u wrote up there it has show that u know nothing about egba politics, for u to say Ogun central will vote dimeji bankole instead of gboyega nasir isiaka show ur little knowledge about egba politics
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
niyion:
ADC IS THE PARTY AND GNI IS THE MAN THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE

You can't be sure of that bro,is just too early to predict who will win it in Ogun state
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

with all u wrote up there it has show that u know nothing about egba politics, for u to say Ogun central will vote dimeji bankole instead of gboyega nasir isiaka show ur little knowledge about egba politics

You are only ranting. Which of those that I listed above do you know?

Probably you are Ogun central residence not an indigene.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

I know more than you think about egba politics.

Se from Lemboye, Akiode,Serubawon , Ologbowon, Sotomi to Londoner before creating new Ldca.

Oga stop

Is this is all u know that make u think u know much about politics?
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

Is this is all u know that make u think u know much about politics?

Indomie generation forming online political analysts
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by humberjade: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Though i am not God, but frm what i see, if d status-quo remains, i really do not see how Dapo will win Ogun without Amosun's support...i mean, what is this man doing, he has set-up his campaign committee since 4 weeks ago, but he's yet to hit d ground running...no rallies, to political jingles...instead, he's waiting for Amosun to kickoff his campaign for him...pathetic!!!

Oh wait, then there is this certificate scandal again...but then i expect him to go around that sha... grin

But d only event that can change this permutation is if Kashamu loses PDP's ticket, and then negotiate with d FG to align with Dapo to deliver the 6 Ijebu LGs to him...then maybe he could steal few votes from d Central and then crown it up with votes from Aworiland.

But then, i see most of those who loses out of court today aligning with GNI; as most of them still see GNI as one of them...and this changes everything.

GNI on his own is popular, and some neutrals are tilting towards him, but with d way our politics is wired in Nigeria, no candidate can win an election without a solid structure.

As for Akinlade, he is a late starter, and it will be difficult to predict where he ends up on d table...but let's see what d crowd looks like on Thursday as he kicks off his campaign at d MKO Abiola Stadium...if d Stadium is filled to the brim, then Dapo Abiodun and rest should be afraid, i mean very afraid.... grin

But wait o, even Akinlade is kicking off his electioneering campaign before Dapo Abiodun...that guy is a mess...he bit more than he can chew... grin
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

You are only ranting. Which of those that I listed above do you know?

Probably you are Ogun central residence not an indigene.

you must be kidding me,am from ijemo in Abeokuta and akeem odejimi ologbonwon is my brother for ur information, we both came from the same compound in ijemo,he adopt the name ologbonwon from someone his father worked with,the real ologbonwon is at oke ijako,so learn to keep quiet about what u don't know about, listing the name of some Abeokuta south local government chairman is what is highing u abi
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Indomie generation forming online political analysts

I dare u to tell me any APC politician who can mobilize votes for APC in Abeokuta south, north,odeda,obafemi owode,ewekoro and ifo local government
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

you must be kidding me,am from ijemo in Abeokuta and akeem odejimi ologbonwon is my brother for ur information, we both came from the same compound in ijemo,he adopt the name ologbonwon from someone his father worked with,the real ologbonwon is at oke ijako,so learn to keep quiet about what u don't know about, listing the name of some Abeokuta south local government chairman is what is highing u abi

You may live in the same compound with Ologbowon, but politically you can never know him as I do. Abi no be Ologbowon Wey be agbero for kuto garage( Ashela regime Nurtw). Before winning councillor and chairman. Tah

We( not bragging) played major roles in Egba( Ogun in general) politics some years back. Or was Osoba not from ward 13?
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

You may live in the same compound with Ologbowon, but politically you can never know him as I do. Abi no be Ologbowon Wey be agbero for kuto garage( Ashela regime Nurtw). Before winning councillor and chairman. Tah

We( not bragging) played major roles in Egba( Ogun in general) politics some years back. Or was Osoba not from ward 13?

OK since you think you know him more than I,which primary school did he attend and which secondary school, where is his father's house and where is his own house?his father was a Muslim before he died where did he observe his solat?what's d name of Abeokuta south local government chairman he deputized, he is from ward 5 in Abeokuta south local government, when he is chairman of Abeokuta south local government chairman what is the name of councillor that represent his ward? I think this will prove that u truly know him more than me,for ur information he spent more than 7years under my Father's roof,ate from my mother's pot at ijemo agbadu, I won't say more than this,u can continue fooling yourself sha
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

OK since you think you know him more than I,which primary school did he attend and which secondary school, where is his father's house and where is his own house?he grew up with two friend,they are very close friend,one was killed at ago oko in Abeokuta some years back,what was his name and the name of the remaining one?his father was a Muslim before he died where did he observe his solat?what's d name of Abeokuta south local government chairman he deputized, he is from ward 5 in Abeokuta south local government, when he is chairman of Abeokuta south local government chairman what is the name of councillor that represent his ward? I think this will prove that u truly know him more than me,for ur information he spent more than 7years under my Father's roof,ate from my mother's pot at ijemo agbadu, I won't say more than this,u can continue fooling yourself sha

Relax, this is not a fight contest.

Read slowly, I do not dispute you knowing him from hood, but politically I know him more than you.
You can never compared someone living at Ijemo to another at Ibara. Ijemo only has Local government secretariat and Ake palace. Talking about ogun politics in general, Ibara controls things. Government house, Housing Ibara, Oke Ilewo, proximity to Oke mosan.
Reread slowly, politically, you are not my match when it comes to Ogun central politics.

And the Ijemo you are referring to, my step mum is still operating her shop opposite the Cathedral church Ake.

Politics aside, how egba now? Ijemo was normal route when leaving shop to house (Itori), passing through oligun ebi site or pass itoku market.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
humberjade:
Though i am not God, but frm what i see, if d status-quo remains, i really do not see how Dapo will win Ogun without Amosun's support...i mean, what is this man doing, he has set-up his campaign committee since 4 weeks ago, but he's yet to hit d ground running...no rallies, to political jingles...instead, he's waiting for Amosun to kickoff his campaign for him...pathetic!!!

Oh wait, then there is this certificate scandal again...but then i expect him to go around that sha... grin

But d only event that can change this permutation is if Kashamu loses PDP's ticket, and then negotiate with d FG to align with Dapo to deliver the 6 Ijebu LGs to him...then maybe he could steal few votes from d Central and then crown it up with votes from Aworiland.

But then, i see most of those who loses out of court today aligning with GNI; as most of them still see GNI as one of them...and this changes everything.

GNI on his own is popular, and some neutrals are tilting towards him, but with d way our politics is wired in Nigeria, no candidate can win an election without a solid structure.

As for Akinlade, he is a late starter, and it will be difficult to predict where he ends up on d table...but let's see what d crowd looks like on Thursday as he kicks off his campaign at d MKO Abiola Stadium...if d Stadium is filled to the brim, then Dapo Abiodun and rest should be afraid, i mean very afraid.... grin

But wait o, even Akinlade is kicking off his electioneering campaign before Dapo Abiodun...that guy is a mess...he bit more than he can chew... grin

Dapo won't get enough Ogun central vote unless amosun support him,we all know that yewa/awori won't vote for anybody else except their son,Ogun east will he hotly contest between dapo abiodun and ladi adebutu/kashamu,I don't think dapo abiodun has what it take to defeat either kashamu or ladi inOgun east

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Read slowly, I do not dispute you knowing him from hood, but politically I know him more than you.
You can never compared someone living at Ijemo to another at Ibara. Ijemo only has Local government secretariat and Ake palace. Talking about ogun politics in general, Ibara controls things. Government house, Housing Ibara, Oke Ilewo, proximity to Oke mosan.
Reread slowly, politically, you are not my match when it comes to Ogun central politics.

Politics aside, how egba now?

u will come to realize ur mistake when u know that oke mosan is ijemo land,and I know much about my people than u could ever imagine,just accept that I know ologbonwon more than you and we will move to your other bogus claim
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

And the Ijemo you are referring to, my step mum is still operating her shop opposite the Cathedral church Ake.

Politics aside, how egba now?

It's not a contest yet u can refer to someone u don't know his age as indomie generation. bro you know nothing about egba politics
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by humberjade: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

Dapo won't get enough Ogun central vote unless amosun support him,we all know that yewa/awori won't vote for anybody else except their son,Ogun east will he hotly contest between dapo abiodun and ladi adebutu/kashamu,I don't think dapo abiodun has what it take to defeat either kashamu or ladi inOgun east

You are so on point
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

It's not a contest yet u can refer to someone u don't know his age as indomie generation. bro you know nothing about egba politics

I am sorry for refering you to indomie generation. I was only trying to proof my point.

Egba meji Ki n je ara wan Ni Yan...
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Politics aside, how egba now? Ijemo was normal route when leaving shop to house (Itori), passing through oligun ebi site or pass itoku market.

Ijemo is fine,I don't stay at ijemo, I grew up there before I left for school and am staying at olokuta side in aba ,but I still connect to my people back home because am oba to becheesy
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

I am sorry for refering you to indomie generation. I was only trying to proof my point.

Egba meji Ki n je ara wan Ni Yan...

bawa,it's all OK jare we are all trying to make egba better
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

Ijemo is fine,I don't stay at ijemo, I grew up there before I left for school and am staying at olokuta side in aba ,but I still connect to my people back home because am oba to becheesy

Which of the oba? Good for you oo. It has been long time I left egba but I do visit and almost like I am on ground.. Foot soldiers.. grin
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Which of the oba? Good for you oo. It has been long time I left egba but I do visit and almost like I am on ground.. Foot soldiers.. grin

we are planning to have oba at ijemo now,don't worry I go knack one big title when I finally become Oba
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by olan4ward: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2018
seunmsg:

I can bet Dapo will win Ogun east. He was defeated the last time narrowly by a combination of Kashamu and Adebutu. That combination no longer exist. Again, he’s now the governorship candidate of a major political party and Ijebu’s surest bet to government house, I think they will vote for him.

The dynamics of governorship election is not the same as senatorial election where an Ijebu man would be the senator irrespective of who wins. Osinbajo factor will also come into play.

Ogun central is APC stronghold. Core party members and supporters won’t abandon Dapo Abiodun because of Amosun.
On point my brother
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

we are planning to have oba at ijemo now,don't worry I go knack one big title when I finally become Oba

Olu of ijemo is okay for me.. grin
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by vision2050: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ogun politics is in dilemma/crisis
1. If Amosun support Dapo surebet for Dapo but as it is now, Dapo chance to become governor is difficult due to amosun factor.
2. PDP in Ogun will not win an election,
3. With Amosun support APM have a chance, but Akinlade will need a miracle.
4. ADC have no party structures but GNI may get a sympathy votes, more so YEWA people will vote massively for GNI
5. ADP with Bankole will only have 30,000 votes.
These are the major contenders of Oke-mosan sit in 2019.
ADC - 9.50
ADP- 43.21
APC- 3.15
APM - 7.25
PDP- 13.20
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Olu of ijemo is okay for me.. grin

Haaaa kuku collect my crown nigbayen grin
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

Haaaa kuku collect my crown nigbayen grin

Sebi Na you go be king now? Lol

How true is the statements from Dimeji's mum? I know the woman first hand. We were all at Kuto market in the same Shop line. Even Dimeji never dreamt/ thought of contesting . She was a very nice and gentle woman then.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

Sebi Na you go be king now? Lol

How true is the statements from Dimeji's mum? I know the woman first hand. We were all at Kuto market in the same Shop line. Even Dimeji never dreamt/ thought of contesting . She was a very nice and gentle woman then.

I once worked with honourable fasiu bakenne,his campaign office is stone thrown from dimeji bankole's office at isale ake,she truly said that,she was bittered that his son was voted out despite spending recklessly.
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by ThankGod2018: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
akinhanger:

The court of appeal sitting in Ibadan, Oyo state, has reserved judgement in the case between two factions battling for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidacy in Ogun state, till Tuesday.

In the suit filed by the Ladi Adebutu faction of the party and heard on Monday, the group asked the appeal court to set aside the orders of the federal high court, Abeokuta, which ruled in favour of the Kashamu faction.

On October 2, the federal high court in Abeokuta had ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to accept and process the list of candidates and delegates submitted to it by the faction of Kashamu.

The commission had written Uche Secondus, national chairman of the PDP, that it was only going to accept list of candidates from Kashamu group.

Secondus had handed over the party’s governorship ticket to Adebutu but the Kashamu faction also unveiled the senator as their candidate.

At the court on Monday, Emeka Etiaba, counsel to Adebutu, demanded that the case be assigned to another judge at the federal high court.

But Alex Izinyon, counsel to Buruji, vehemently opposed the granting of the prayers sought by the appellants.

Etiaba said a party in perpetual violation of positive and subsisting orders of court cannot justifiably seek favour from the same court it had treated with contempt.

He contended that the appellants had the opportunity to state their case at the federal high court, Abeokuta, after they were served and chose to stay away from the court on October 2.

After two hours of deliberations, the three-man panel of justices of the court of appeal presided by Olukayode Bada adjourned the case till Tuesday.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/ogun-pdp-crisis-court-decides-kashamus-fate-on-today.html

Adebutu won.

God is not in support of evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Walk Or Stand Erect. (photo) / Tinubu Directs Immediate Action Plan To Halt Flooding In Nigeria / President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.