Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos (33888 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by eazisky(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly over bleached slut, I can't wait to see her downfall, let her life be miserable

may what u wish her happen to u

AMEN
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by eazisky(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:

Darling, I am Yoruba and I have watched enough of Yoruba movies to last my generations to come. So I definitely know what I am writing.
I am not disputing the fact that Yorubas are pioneers of dramatic reformations in Nigeria, all what I am saying is upgrade the industry and make our movies sellabe.
The subtitle is the worst thing that has happened to humanity, so many foolish and unnecessary mistakes and these have shown how dead our grammatical locutions are. But then, this isn't my concern. My problem is 80% of these yoruba actors and actresses can't speak good English on set and most of them lack confidence to face the camera and express themselves in English. This is the only reason why most of them can't accept English speaking roles. Apart from Gabriel Afolayan, Kunle Afolayan, Afeez Adedimeji, Femi Adebayo, Funso Adeolu, Adeniyi Johnson(to a considerable extent) and some few more guys, how many of them could speak good English despite the peak they've attained in their various careers. Odunlade Adekola once rejected taking role in an English movie. Why? Obviously because the confidence is lacking, he gave a huge nonsense as excuse but we all know it's a lie. Compare Omotola Jolade, Desmond Elliot, Ninalowo Bolanle, Mercy Johnson, Mercy Aigbe,Funke Akindele and many more others that speak good English to some silly jokers whose names won't even be taken note of? They guys are lagging behind abeg.

shut up

omo ale jati jati
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly over bleached slut, I can't wait to see her downfall, let her life be miserable
Hanhan, thats too harsh!
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CheapDataGuy: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
laughitall:
how much is your data

Mtn 1gb is 550 while 9mobile is 750
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by davidque: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Ah aaaahhhnnnnnnn!!!! See beef. Seems you will grow old before you see such devilish wish come to pass
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Mtn 1gb is 550 while 9mobile is 750
what of airtel
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CheapDataGuy: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
laughitall:
what of airtel

For now I don't sell airtel and glo
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

For now I don't sell airtel and glo
okay mtn u have 7gb
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CheapDataGuy: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
laughitall:
okay mtn u have 7gb
No. But I can give you 10GB mtn data for 4800
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Twoclans(f): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
HeWrites:
Na them...

You were known for very lovely threads and fair enough comments ,this new hoe you fling up and down is making me think someone hacked your account undecided

Nairaland is becoming really toxic .

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

No. But I can give you 10GB mtn data for 4800
give me ur phone number 08134995329 whatsapp
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by HeWrites(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Twoclans:

You were known for very lovely threads and fair enough comments ,this new hoe you fling up and down is making me think someone hacked your account undecided

Nairaland is becoming really toxic .

lipsrsealed
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CheapDataGuy: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
laughitall:
give me ur phone number whatsapp

Sorry for late reply. My whatsapp number is actually on my profile though.

I just sent you a whatsapp message now..
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Sorry for late reply. My whatsapp number is actually on my profile though.

I just sent you a whatsapp message now..
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.