Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP (1632 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Consider National Assembly Shutdown Over Buhari’s ‘Inaction’ / Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by ORIENTATION101: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2018
sneezeemek:
Please if your Apc cannot solve Nigeria problems in three years they should at least stop creating more problems for us.isnt that simple? ... In economy they have created more problems in 3yrs more than Pdp created in 16yrs they pushed us into recession in 3yrs Pdp never did in 16yrs...in security they have created more problems in 3yrs than Pdp did in 16yrs ...boko Haram have stopped attacking armless school girls, they are now attaching our military bases, killing our soldiers in their 100s ain't you ashamed of yourself? Last last you earn this your stupid 30k for another 4yrs and after that poverty will catch up on you and u will sink inside it... Test of sanity.. Mention one area your Apc slightly, slightly oh improve the life of Nigerians? God will punish you if you lie and if you have none to mention please stop qouting me
empty head didnt know there was global recession in 2008/2009 that affected nigeria .the country was able pull through because yardaua grow our foreign reserve to 63billions dollars. Federal govt spend 18b dollars then to defend the naira to cushion the effect on economy.
Gej left depleted reserve of 29b despite oil boom that nigeria made over 400b dollars from crude oil proceed.before gej left
27 states were owing salaries
Federal government were borrowing to pay salaries all because crude oil crashed from 120 to 78 per barrel.
If gej was borrrowing to pay salaries when crude oil was 78 will he not auction nigeria on olx when crude felled to 28 per barrell in 2016.today crude oil is not up to 70 per barrel buhari is not borrowing to pay salaries ,he gave govs paris funds on 3 occassions to clear their debt .he has is paying pensioners their salaries what looters party could not do for 16 yrs.
With meagare resources apc has managed to save the ecomomy from crashing.
It is on record that boko victims killed from 2009 to 2015 is the second worst casaulties nigeria suffered after civil war
Foolish idiot like you want us to go back to people that caused the problem

Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by ORIENTATION101: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

There is no project that Buhari initiated....

You can't be allowed to tell silly lies on this forum
idiot like you will rather abadon 1000 of projects rooting away and start new one in order to be political correct.
Is like foolishness and stupidity runs in the blood of pdp supporters

Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by sneezeemek(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2018
This guy is just a very big fool... Global recession 2008 is not Nigeria economic recession mister
And thank God Yardaua of Apc pulled us out.. Olodo I asked you to mention one area of life your lord and personal Savior Pmb have "Slightly " improved the living conditions of Nigerians... Please don't skip it again.. Don't make me angry
ORIENTATION101:
empty head didnt know there was global recession in 2008/2009 that affected nigeria .the country was able pull through because yardaua grow our foreign reserve to 63billions dollars. Federal govt spend 18b dollars then to defend the naira to cushion the effect on economy.
Gej left depleted reserve of 29b despite oil boom that nigeria made over 400b dollars from crude oil proceed.before gej left
27 states were owing salaries
Federal government were borrowing to pay salaries all because crude oil crashed from 120 to 78 per barrel.
If gej was borrrowing to pay salaries when crude oil was 78 will he not auction nigeria on olx when crude felled to 28 per barrell in 2016.today crude oil is not up to 70 per barrel buhari is not borrowing to pay salaries ,he gave govs paris funds on 3 occassions to clear their debt .he has is paying pensioners their salaries what looters party could not do for 16 yrs.
With meagare resources apc has managed to save the ecomomy from crashing.
It is on record that boko victims killed from 2009 to 2015 is the second worst casaulties nigeria suffered after civil war
Foolish idiot like you want us to go back to people that caused the problem
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by ZombieTAMER: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
idiot like you will rather abadon 1000 of projects rooting away and start new one in order to be political correct.
Is like foolishness and stupidity runs in the blood of pdp supporters

Oh really.... So 16yrs started the railways..
Only for the fool to come and take glory grin

Zombies are walking dead people
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by mikejj(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
re you stupid or something .do you know what 78.8 trillions naira of crude oil proceed from 1999 to 2015 would have done to nigeria if it was properly spent.
You want nigeria to forget past 16 years and focus on apc that has not made up to 10% of revenue pdp enjoyed in their reign.
Just small NASS pdp led national assembly re stealing their funds to campaign for 2019. Is like you pdp supporters re cursed
am not stupid bro...and i guess you are not...
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by mikejj(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

They are blaming Jonathan this time not 16 years..

Since they found out that garbage shehu was a member of 16 years.. They have slowed down a little
blaming continues should be their slogan...
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
re you stupid or something .do you know what 78.8 trillions naira of crude oil proceed from 1999 to 2015 would have done to nigeria if it was properly spent.
You want nigeria to forget past 16 years and focus on apc that has not made up to 10% of revenue pdp enjoyed in their reign.
Just small NASS pdp led national assembly re stealing their funds to campaign for 2019. Is like you pdp supporters re cursed

PDP should blame 30years of military rule then
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by ORIENTATION101: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2018
sneezeemek:
This guy is just a very big fool... Global recession 2008 is not Nigeria economic recession mister
And thank God Yardaua of Apc pulled us out.. Olodo I asked you to mention one area of life your lord and personal Savior Pmb have "Slightly " improved the living conditions of Nigerians... Please don't skip it again.. Don't make me angry
idiot

1) tell us why goodluck was borrowing to pay salaries?

2)Tell us why 27 states cannot afford to pay salaries under gej?

3) explain how yardua pull nigeria out of global recession?

My life doesnt revolve round the govt have carve a niche for myself not matter the recession me and my family re doing fine.

So if you depend on govt to feed you and your family . You will continue to be wretched and always wail about govt this or thatgrin
Re: APC Reacts To National Assembly Shutdown, Blames PDP by sneezeemek(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
am done glorifying a Zombie with response
you think u carved a stupid niche for your family with 30k..thats laughable mehn
grow up and see life..i didnt call u a low life but maybe u are one ...for the fact you couldnt give me one reason why you are supporting PMB you are a big geek
good day pls stayoff my quote
ORIENTATION101:
idiot

1) tell us why goodluck was borrowing to pay salaries?

2)Tell us why 27 states cannot afford to pay salaries under gej?

3) explain how yardua pull nigeria out of global recession?

My life doesnt revolve round the govt have carve a niche for myself not matter the recession me and my family re doing fine.

So if you depend on govt to feed you and your family . You will continue to be wretched and always wail about govt this or thatgrin

Checkout Buhari Campaign Rally When Kwankwaso Was Governor Then Compare / How Much Do You Think Atiku Spent On Campaigning For The 2019 Presidential Elect / President Buhari Approves Fresh Recruitment Of 400,000 Police Officers