Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos (34612 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by sagehacker: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
over f**king Don make am ugly
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by EternalTruth: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

NA HOE SHE BE NOTHING MORE.
9ja girls have changed themselves from being human being to a certain farmtool

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by EternalTruth: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2018
sagehacker:
over f**king Don make am ugly
hey bro don't say that.
she's just 16 and still a virgin.
she's too young for that.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
i wouldnt mind a one night stand with her
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
to chop this girl na im remain so....she don ripe
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by animitch(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Small Small this gal go begin take snuff
I don't want to talk this morning
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Girl that just turned 18 three months ago already sexualizing herself.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
hey bro don't say that.
she's just 16 and still a virgin.
she's too young for that.

She turned 18 in october.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Platony(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This useless olosho is at it again, my concern is how her parents will feel after she fails to marry, and becomes bankrupt later on, her pussy wont last till the end, i pity her miserable and misfortunate life

WHY THE HATE? U're quite older dan her but, At her age,...she's finer, richer, more popular, more celebrated, more exposed dan u.

How many yrs do u think it'll tk u to attain d position she is ryt nw.

Stop d hate,...so u too cn grow, celebrate others higher/greater dan u.

SimplyKush kor, SimplyPush ni.... undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by asamaigho(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Is it me or is this girl getting uglier?

she is fine on.her own right....but she is overhyped for me.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Happyfela(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
This is getting too much NL, me sef wey like Rubbish dont condone this Tomfoolery

Taking this Girls Instagram pic or what not to start a thread, Abi this place no be Nairaland again
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by afamaustin(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Her pussy go d water water
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by mexzony: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Not hating on her but I think as this girl gets older I don't think she will be as pretty as she is.her breasts are even falling but I think it's her natural body structure.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:
It is you ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by ylaa(f): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
SEE AS YOU DEY BEG SMALL GIRL
NA WA FOR YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SO FUNNY
EastGold:
Give boys small cleavage na
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Arckeen: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:
stop Dey drink Garri .
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Oluskid: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
She has always been ugly...
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
SIMPLYkush:
This useless olosho is at it again, my concern is how her parents will feel after she fails to marry, and becomes bankrupt later on, her pussy wont last till the end, i pity her miserable and misfortunate life

Read this again and shake your head with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / At Home With Pa Kasumu In Mushin Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.