Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn (6309 Views)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / NNPCL Delivers Fourth 1 Million Barrel Tranche Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery / FG Can’t Recover ₦10bn Tradermoni, To Begin Second Tranche Of Disbursements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
This is exactly one week to Christmas, and there is no sign of Fuel scarcity during the festive season.
Something that we never missed for once during the tenures of criminals and thieves in the thieving party.

We will never allow PDP on our country anymore.
God punish devil!

If you want to support govt, at least get your facts right. There was no scarcity in 2014, just like now a few months to elections. As a matter of fact, fuel price was reduced by N10
Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by excel101(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
This is exactly one week to Christmas, and there is no sign of Fuel scarcity during the festive season.
Something that we never missed for once during the tenures of criminals and thieves in the thieving party.

We will never allow PDP on our country anymore.
God punish devil!
That era was far better than this, because they lied that this subsidy which they're owing oil marketers N800bn, they claimed in 2015, that it,was,fraud.
Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by Ogaga87(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
This Junk-try don tire me...

Make I go forecast jare.. I need to win something nice this xmas
Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by poiZon: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Deathstroke00:
There is only one person that can do this good and great things to our great nation, and its Buhari

We will walk together to the next level of greatness to see our own country become the world center of attraction to others

Buhari till 2023
this subsidy money is it pre gej era or buha ri. era?
cos i knw thr is nothing like subsidy. nnpc is the sole importer of petroleum products into the country, they manage both loss(under-recovery) n gain. so dont understand where subsidy claims is coming from again.

buhari shud tell us which subsidy debts they r paying.
Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by poiZon: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
dont knw why our journalists r so dumb n unreasonable.
since 2016 nnpc is the sole importer of petroleum products, some marketers just appeared from noway n threatened the dullard in asorock, next thing they start giving them money.
they shud make nigerians knw whether this debt is from the era of gej or yaradua.
Re: N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn by Makanjuola89: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donlino123:

DID YOU READ THE POST AT ALL?
No I didn't. You can read it out loud so that I can understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide / Graphic Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Failed Rescue Mission / David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.