Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Can You Take Your Child To This School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Take Your Child To This School? (4025 Views)

Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard / This School's Proprietor Does Not Understand 'Business' / Checkout This School Signpost Spotted In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Your Child To This School? by lafex: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
My brother went to this school while searching for school for his child but what he saw was shocking.

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by ImDharay: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes, only if it will guarantee my kids sure
admission into heaven on the last day.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by somadinho10: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
If only they will teach my sons how to box like mayweather and Anthony joshua or play football like neymar....... Education no dey reign again biko cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by dopedealer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
LOL.. Shey the Children will also select language they want to be taught in abi no be this same English .. i don't even know wat to type again pls Shift leme just faint here. Somebody help me with that foto

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by BlackDBagba: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Olibboy: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Money speaking, Any idea? waiting waiting
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by jordyspices: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chai na public sch get my pikin no long thing
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by ogawisdom(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
1.2 million for playgroup lol
1.6 x 3 = 4.8 million jst to learn ABC in nursery school
2.8million x 6 = 16.8 million jst to get primary education grin grin grin grin

shift let me faint angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by SamzackD(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
The school gotta be worth that price,

I'm talking international excursion's twice a year, computerized classrooms, free lunch etc...

but then again why spend that much on a country with dilapidated education system, where the kid's level of expertise cannot measure up to that of his or her mate abroad,

I'd rather take that kid abroad and spend more than spend that much on a wack system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Heloct(f): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Education is so overrated. I would rather enrol my kid in a football academy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Larryfest(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yet they won't teach more than the others that collect 50 or 60k....all na just packaging

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Mustay(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
The PTA levy seems to be fair judging that most parents wouldn't come - the sad reality we face undecided

It's kinda funny that the school uniform is more than incidental + PTA fees. These schools make a lot of money (or provide employment) through the uniforms and such accessories. We know how it goes wink

Without any reference to this school, the school business is really thriving in Nigeria and these guys are gaining from two things:

1. Corruption
2. Corruption

The regulators are ready to take money to waive some things aside and this also occurs with the schools that operate in one room apartments. The schools thrive heavily on the ignorance and nonchalant attitude of today's parents.
We also have the Nigerian factor where people see expensive schools as a status symbol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by AkProsper(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sure. . . . . .. . . . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by loverofgoodtins(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmm!!
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by shirgles(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Huh
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
O pls regent is a school that's pricey everyone knows. Even dou d price is suffocating but they offer utmost care to your kids like u can com any time and you kid would b taught individually till dey understand n lots more
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by dotunbekro06(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
dopedealer:
LOL.. Shey the Children will also select language they want to be taught in abi no be this same English .. i don't even know wat to type again pls Shift leme just faint here. Somebody help me with that foto
grin
------WebKitFormBoundaryit9 form-data; name="follow"

on

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by johncallidon(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
shey the classroom dey like this mbok

Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Sard(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
My tuition fees from Prep class till PG never reach a single session of any of the classes seff.
I don't envy them, but this is definitely too much for me. However, no be me go tell them wetin dem suppose use their money do.
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Learnstuffs: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
As I am looking at that school fees, na only price for plot of land I dey see sad
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Ayodun1: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Larryfest:
Yet they won't teacher more than the others that collect 50 or 60k....all na just packaging

I greet you brother.
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by IamBornToWin(f): 4:24am On Aug 30, 2017
If you think education is expensive, try ignorant.
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by lonelydora: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
lafex:
My brother went to this school while searching for school for his child but what he saw was shocking.

Why not, if the means is there. But, I prefer Loyal Jesuit or Nigerian-Turkish school.
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Engrbrain1: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2017
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) AdmissionScreening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED,will take place between 14th September, 2017and ......check here for more detail http://www.mybrainguru.com/2017/08/uniben-20172018-post-utme-form-is-out.html?m=1
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by saobobo80: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
There are great schools which do not charge much and the are perfect, trust me. Example is:
FIRST CHOICE SCHOOL AT KETU, LAGOS (Alapere side). Wonderful school.
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
If thats a headstart to becoming the next Neymar then no problem
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Satansadvocate(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
This school will teach their student SWAHILI without being aware

I laugh in spiritual wicked ness
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by Treasure17(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
why not if I can afford it and on the bases that they will transform my son to Ronaldo and my daughter to Serena Williams . shikena
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by modaink333: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Why not if only they would guarantee Him or her the seat of the president of United States of America
Re: Can You Take Your Child To This School? by billynoni(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
dopedealer:
here bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka / Eksu Pre Degree 2012/2013 Aspirant Lets Chat / OMG Chicken Spotted With Two ‘horns’ On Its Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.