Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Genotype Combination- Can As Marry Ac? Doctor In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Combination- Can As Marry Ac? Doctor In The House (298 Views)

Doctors In The House, Can AS Marry AC Genotype? / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / Can AS Marry AC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Combination- Can As Marry Ac? Doctor In The House by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2018
I am still disturbed about this genotype. My girlfriend is As and I am Ac can we go ahead because some said we can get Sc and related to Ss and group of expert said we can only get AA, As Ac AS. Please I need you to tell me what to do because I don't want to blame myself in future in the name of Love....Doctor and experienced in the house.

I don't want any Milo contribution

This topic deserve front page
Re: Genotype Combination- Can As Marry Ac? Doctor In The House by DEXTROVERT: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2018
The
Fear
Is
Having
SC babies
25%
Of
Chances
At
Every
Birth

Sc
Is
Milder
Tgan
Ss

For people with one S and one C mutation, called sickle cell-hemoglobin C, they have less episodes of their blood cells clumping together than do people with SS, so they have less pain crises. However, they also have more significant degeneration of bone, retinopathy (degradation of the retina), and increased risk of experiencing priapism.

(1) (Reply)

Food That Raises High Blood Pressure Naturally / Proven Diet Plan To Shrink Belly Fat: Fast, Easy, And Naturally! / Watch How An American Doctor Turned A Breech Baby Around ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.