Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Draw Your Swords: Google Me Vs Facebook - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Draw Your Swords: Google Me Vs Facebook (987 Views)

Please Help!! How Many Litres Of Water Can 1.5hp Surface Pump Draw Within An Hr / Light On The End Will Glow When You Draw On It / Corel Draw Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Draw Your Swords: Google Me Vs Facebook by AlexD2: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
What do the techies think of this one last big push by google?  Will it be successful or are peoples social currency already over invested in facebook to consider switching to another platform.

Arrington has been sniffing too much sugar smiley and hyping the apparent social media landscape war between facebook and google. Here are his latest pieces:

http://techcrunch.com/2010/08/04/war-patten-rommel-vic-gundotra-google-facebook/

http://techcrunch.com/2010/08/02/facebook-boasting-they-have-googles-social-strategy-product-documents/
Re: Draw Your Swords: Google Me Vs Facebook by babse(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
I believe it depends on what you classify as success. We all wish we has half a billion users like facebook but thats a one in a million case. Until we know their target (which i'm inclined to believe is a function of their android cellphone users), i cant really speculate. I dnt believe google is going directly at facebook anyways. Nonetheless, if that is the case, its going to be hard to take on facebook. They tried to take on twitter with buzz, didnt work too well. We'll c. Search engine and social network no be the same level o!

On a side note, i saw a post by you on a different thread regarding a GDL, i have a few questions on obtaining a GDL and the Nigerian Law school. It willl be most appreciated if you can email me at babase@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Know The Person That Designed The Ndlea E-recruitment Portal! / Cheating Wive / Why Must We Turn Off Our Cellphones While Boarding A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.