Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto (484 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by sundaygodwin747: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2018
.Nigerian lady, identified as Esther Adesokan, shared her inspiring story of how she recently bagged a first class in Human Resources management despite the many academic knock-back she encountered. Read what she wrote below…

A very big thank you to God for making this graduation day possible after 8 years of finishing high school in Nigeria!!!! Had a nice ssce results and passed jamb (my score was more than the minimum requirement of gaining admission)but won’t still gain admission. After spending several amount of money to process admission and all seems futile. I decided to be a tailor apprentice instead of sitting at home but still processing my admission.
When we keep spending money every year to gain admission, then I got admitted to Mapoly to study Mass communications (Part time ) but that was not part of my plans. So my brother decided to send me to South Africa to study. Getting to South Africa and tendered my results, I was told my Nigeria certificate (ssce) was below standard and should repeat high school. That was the lowest point for me in my education advancement. I decided to start from grade 11 ( Ss2) and I was the oldest in class ? but to the glory of God I passed Matric nicely as well and I got accepted to study Human Resources Management.

Yesterday 14/12/2018, I bagged CumLaude (first class) in that field. I give all Glory to God and big thanks to my family and friends for the love and support. It’s been a long journey but am grateful I did not give up!!! #Cputsummergrad2018#OnlyGodMadeitpossible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2018
So waec is below standard over there? Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by Imustreturn(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Waec is below?
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by Hahjascho(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congrat to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by kennyjam: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats...
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by MTAIYEM: 3:13am On Dec 19, 2018
�✋�

All the best!
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by HigherEd: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Name of the university?
Re: Nigerian Lady Bags First Class From South Africa University, Shares Inpiring Sto by CodeTemplar: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats to her. I am sure if she had ended up in one federal university in Nigeria they would have regulated the number of first class graduates to give an impression of high standard and very likely denied her or someone else.

Now she can will be encouraged to study further.

(1) (Reply)

A Primary School In Ado-ekiti In Ekiti State Has Been Taken Over By A Lunatic / . / A Nigerian Lady Of Igbo Extraction Breaks 100 Years Record In Indian University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.