Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,587 members, 7,861,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

#2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" (405 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" by lekanolas: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
"75 parties cannot be invited to a debate. INEC should take note of this problem. It is one of the things that happen when you begin to register brief case political parties".

That's according to the presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu.

He made this known on Sunday while appearing on #Bounce60Minutes.

Moghalu said this while responding to the call made by the presidential candidate of the AAC, Omoyele Sowore demanding that he turns down the invitation to be included on the Presidential debate organized by BON on January 19, 2019.

"The decision (to exclude Sowore) was taken by those who organized the debate. They have explained their criteria. They have made a public statement.

"Having expressed sympathy for him and some others in a similar position, I don't think the burden should now be place on me to address the issue.

"The burden is on those who made the decision. I don't think it is fair to place me on the stand for having being invited to a debate because I worked hard and established my party's prominence.

"Let me be very frank with you. Today in Nigeria on the ground the YPP is the third force after the APC and PDP", he said.

Prof. Moghalu also described himself as the leading candidate among the first time politicians heading to the polls on February 16, 2019.

"Several polls have shown that apart from the non-traditional politicians - we call ourselves the alternatives and I am the leading alternative candidate", he added.

Re: #2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" by gssdobi: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Igbos won't come out now to support and defend their brother.They Prefer to ATIKULOOT.what exactly is their Agenda?.
Re: #2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" by demolinka(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Imagine if all these third, fourth, fifth...forces form Voltron, make Dem pursue political ancestors comot...

No...na all Dem wan turn president! Naija which way

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Why Buhari Has No Moral Right To Seek Re-election / Minimum Wage Of N30,000 Not Feasible Till 2028 - Alhaji Garba / OKOROCHA Locks Out OSHIOMHOLE, Imo APC Chiefs From Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.