Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China (1395 Views)

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa / Festus Keyamo Posts Fake Video Of Tinubu Rally / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Keyamo is definitely not Reno Omokri, the attempt at satire here is lame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Corrintians Modath Gavelslam Jonathan Seunmsg Nonsobaba Afamed Shukuokukobambi Passingshot

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by helinues: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Waste my data for childish thing

But me I sha know say...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2018
PapaBaby:

E pain am

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by Jonadull: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2018

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

E pain am
Did you watch the Osibanjo video? Compare that to this lame video.
Anyway I thought you left Nairaland because of shame?
How come you are not using one of your numerous monikers today?

7 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
Jona.dull I find you very dull, pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
PapaBaby:

Did you watch the Osibanjo video? Compare that to this lame video.
Anyway I thought you left Nairaland because of shame?
How come you are not using one of your numerous monikers today?
[/s]

This ipob yoot is Civial pain grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by Randy100: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
He should come up with something creative. The message is loud and clear "BUHARI TO DAURA"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

This ipob yoot is Civial pain grin grin

You're more ipob than me. I'm not from that part of Nigeria. I love Igbos but not your type.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by IbrahimDamola: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018
PapaBaby:

Very 'unfunny' and lame attempt by the BMC zombies. The joke dry pass jibril flat nyash. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by CilicMarin: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Let Chong pet lie Obi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Very 'unfunny' and lame attempt by the BMC zombies. grin

I'm surprised NgeneUkwenu came back to Nairaland, after unsuccessfully using 4 different monikers in the last few months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by dunkem21(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Very Very dry and lifeless cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by kutchs: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Ridiculing Obi for his reference to China shows his retrogressive the APC is, show me which country of the world that isn't in awe of what China has become.

They don't want him to reference China but they go cap in hand everyday begging China for loans, what a shame.
Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by ishiamu(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Corrintians Modath Gavelslam Jonathan Seunmsg Nonsobaba Afamed Shukuokukobambi Passingshot

Trash trash trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by dunkem21(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
PapaBaby:

I'm surprised NgeneUkwenu came back to Nairaland, after unsuccessfully using 4 different monikers in the last few months.

She forgot to switch handle na..

One day, Omenka go forget too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
dunkem21:

She forgot to switch handle na..

One day, Omenka go forget too grin
He probably just got paid his N30,000 stipend. And please stop referring to him like he's a woman.
Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by mradonis(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Very very dry coming from a man who almost turned a simple debate to a boxing challenge when he ran out of points.
U have lost all respect for peanut and the future awaits u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by IbrahimDamola: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
PapaBaby:

A cross-dressing transgender that is confused about 'its' sexuality is not expected to be mentally balanced, you'll agree with me. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by PapaBaby: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

A cross-dressing transgender that is confused about 'its' sexuality is not expected to be mentally balanced, you'll agree with me. grin

You bad o
kikikikihahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by RTSC: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Only under buhari will a character like keyamo be relevant.

Hungry fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by nonsobaba: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Peter Obi is a bundle of contradiction. Just a few of his outbursts;
1) Buhari is not the problem of this country.
2) Nigeria does not need a 72 year old grandfather as President
3) I will never leave APGA. The day I do is when I retire from politics
4) Ndi Anambra, don't vote for Ngige. ACN is a yoruba party.
5) I have only one wristwatch which I have been wearing for 17 years
6) I collect kickbacks from contractors but donate the money to schools
7) I can't subsidize education in Anambra. Education is not for the poor
cool PDP is a den of thieves. They will not be allowed to take Anambra state
To be continued..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by drskyfly007(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Yawns.. This one is boring overload grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by hucienda: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
lol ... was expecting the APC's rebuttal to VP Osinbajo's 'wear where were' viral video. This was lame.
Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by GavelSlam: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Hong Kong.
Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a bundle of contradiction. Just a few of his outbursts;

1) Buhari is not the problem of this country.

2) Nigeria does not need a 72 year old grandfather as President

3) I will never leave APGA. The day I do is when I retire from politics

4) Ndi Anambra, don't vote for Ngige. ACN is a yoruba party.

5) I have only one wristwatch which I have been wearing for 17 years

6) I collect kickbacks from contractors but donate the money to schools

7) I can't subsidize education in Anambra. Education is not for the poor

cool PDP is a den of thieves. They will not be allowed to take Anambra state

To be continued..

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by dometome: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:
Waste my data for childish thing

But me I sha know say...
but Buhari runs to china every now and then to beg for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by Omeokachie: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2018
What more confirmation do you need to show that Obi delivered the shots and landed the jabs real well grin

APC have been in ICU since Friday cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by globemoney01: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
What more confirmation do you need to show that Obi delivered the shots and landed the jabs real well grin

APC have been in ICU since Friday cheesy
Obi that was deleting his tweets from the debate delivered jabs? Ok

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China by IbrahimDamola: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
globemoney01:

Obi that was deleting his tweets from the debate delivered jabs? Ok

Onye ori!

Ekperima Nwa Willie, E pain you!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB To Attack Buhari If He Travels To Japan On Sunday / Desecration Of Qur'an: Zamfara To Enact Death Penalty For Culprits / Christians Kidnapped Muslim Children For Jesus Christ In Kano – MURIC Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.