Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s (1441 Views)

Fani-kayode, Omokri, Kukah, Melaye, Wike, 6 Others Rated Top Opposition Voice / Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s Min / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by chinwe1960: 4:19am On Apr 26, 2019
StateReporter News

Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State and a former Spokesperson of the defunct New Peoples Democrstic Party, nPDP, has accused the State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, of setting aside a whopping sum of N100 billion for a media campaign against the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi.

In a statement on Thursday, Eze also alleged that Governor Wike was recruiting a former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, spokesperson for the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Imo Ikenga, among others, to lead the media campaign.

Eze said impeccable sources, who are well informed of the plot, said the governor had already assembled the team of sworn anti-Amaechi in the PDP and other opposition elements, including Chief Dan Nwanyanwu, the National Chairman of Zenith Labour Party ZLP, to be supported by Barr Emma Okah, the Rivers state Commissioner for Information, with Senator Magnus Abe as coordinator of the project.

Eze added that the primary target of the sponsors of the project, represented by the Rivers state governor, is to smear the image of the minister.
Source :
StateReporter News

http://www.statereporters.com/2019/04/26/gov-wike-employs-fani-kayode-omokri-ikenga-abe-others-stop-amaechis-ministerial-appointment/

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by sarrki(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Wike And Amaechi didn’t have interest of Rivers people’s at heart

They are more concerned about Pdp and Apc stuff

Also on personal vendetta

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by omenkaLives(m): 5:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Like I said before..

Can someone tell me a single endeavour embarked upon by those two idiots in which they were successful?

iPods, stop licking assess of idiots like Reno and FFK. Keep in mind what the fat toad called Asari has done you guys, calling your entire ethnic group slaves to Ijaws.

Ffk and Reno are some of the folks that one only employs when they are hell bound to receive a beejay from failure, the type of Beejay Mazi Nnamdi Otuocha Kanu received from his loolo. cheesy

Y'all can cry yourselves to sleep in my mentions now.

Bye. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by SmellingAnus(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2019
In as much as I will love to call this fake news, nevertheless, anything is possible between Wike and Ameachi...
Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by Nebuchadnezar: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Like I said before..

Can someone tell me a single endeavour embarked upon by those two idiots in which they were successful?

iPods, stop licking assess of idiots like Reno and FFK. Keep in mind what the fat toad called Asari has done you guys, calling your entire ethnic group slaves to Ijaws.

Ffk and Reno are some of the folks that one only employs when they are hell bound to receive a beejay from failure, the type of Beejay Mazi Nnamdi Otuocha Kanu received from his loolo. cheesy

Bye. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2019
omenkaLives:
Like I said before..

Bye. grin

N100b, what is Rivers state FAAC allocation for a whole year?

You left all that the Fake article wrote and dwelled on hate at 5:16am.... what do you guys dream about really when you sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by Gandollar(f): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2019
What kind of stupid news is this? Seems the lizard of ubima is still in sifia pains over the loss of his adopted son in the last election. Hiss
Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by olisaEze(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Haba Mr Eze! N100b media campaign against Amechi!? Who’d invest that kind of money on someone who has done such an astounding job of hanging himself by himself during the just concluded elections! Or you think the people of Rivers state have forgotten the role he played in the deaths of their sons & daughters so soon? grin

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by Ojiofor: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
100b for defeated Amaechi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by doctokwus: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Smear an already smeared image?
Associating with a failure and bigot is already image smeared already.
Governor Wike doesn't need to waste any extra naira on Wike again.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s by SanusiGworo: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2019
omenkaLives:
Like I said before..

Bye. grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal / The Same People That Insulted 2face, Nnamdi KANU Are Insulting Sowore. / Photos From The Ongoing Multibillion Naira Kano Cancer Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.