Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances (17674 Views)

Police Take Over Emir’s Palace In Kano, Dislodge Local Guards Protecting Sanusi / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by bender79: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afonja007:
Buharia will do anything to remain in power
You can't simply read a short text to understand the issue involved, no wonder you never passed a comprehension essay in your school days, that is if you ever attended one.
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by adekolaelect(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oweku:
Even in democratic rule... This dullard still behaves like we re in military regime..

If u re still using the Internet and u re not been paid for browsing, my guy change your browser... Click my signature below.. It free
Try to read and use your brain not your head to reason before comment
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by Oweku: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
adekolaelect:
Try to read and use your brain not your head to reason before comment

Tnk you..
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by Ayobami7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
慕尼黑合作
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

It wasn't.....you actually thought Buhari was responsible.....next time, read and comprehend before rushing to post your comment
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by Alsadesty(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Am expecting PDP and her presidential candidate to comment on this nation assembly lead by their agents can't pay workers salaries.
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by ACAN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku Special Branded Palm Sandals

It is an innovation of branding by Bulkybon Publications Company, Lagos, Nigeria, in support of Atiku/Obi Presidential campaign for the upcoming 2019 elections.

For info about large supply of this pure leather Atikulated palm sandals, please call these numbers for details: 08057933767, 08134781303

Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by femijamz: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
quickberry3:

Leadership of the national assembly asked for protection from DSS and the NPF......and you are here disgracing your family online....bunch of eediots
God punish u
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
femijamz:
God punish my father

grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances by ACAN(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Market Update for the Month ended Month 31 and outlook for February 2020

Hello Investors and Traders,

A lot really happened last week. Especially, in the aspect of the monetary policies by the CBN.

As a result, I took my time to respond to the event because that is the only way to ensure that you make the right decision.

Usually, I would have highlighted what is in the video however, I won't do it again because I want you to go through every aspect of the Market Update for the week ended. I mentioned some vital and crucial points that will help you with the easy decision making in February.

So, click on the above video to watch now.

Less I forget, on February 8, 2020, I will behold the Invest 2020 Summit at Emerald Hotel Limited, 193, Aba Road, Rumuola, PortHarcourt. Time:10am. So, call 08028164085,08032055467

However, if you cannot attend, you can get the INVEST 2020 SUMMIT Home Study pack. Everything has been done there. Call 08028164085,08032055467 to place your order and get started immediately.

Ambrose Omordion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N60TWsEXO7Y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Builds Classroom After Losing Election / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Adebutu’s Emergence As Ogun Gov Would’ve Been A Calamity – Akinlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.