Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Advertise Your Business Or Ambition Via SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertise Your Business Or Ambition Via SMS (201 Views)

How To Check My UBA Account Number Via SMS / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2" / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business Or Ambition Via SMS by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
My name is Dayo Olobayo. I provide marketing campaign assistance to organizations and businesses from millions of phone users in Nigeria (highly targeted, State/Local Government).
The face of advertising has changed dramatically over the past ten years and the world of SMS marketing is outpacing other forms of traditional marketing.
To that end, I have created a unique, cutting edge campaign plan that will help aspirants reach out to all potential voters within any state/local government across the country. You can always mobilize them for support/campaign meetings.
This isn’t just less costly but highly effective compared to other traditional forms of advertising because even a small investment will pay off in ways you never imagined!
I have over 23 million GSM database of voters [INEC updated] where you can choose your audience and reach them on their phone.
These numbers are open to verification so you are sure about what you are getting.
Don’t let another month go by without connecting with your target voters.
To your campaign victory!
Olekumaster@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Needed For TTO/FOB 2 Million Barrels Of BLCO ON Nigerian/Ghanian Waters / Mini Importation Secrets / HP Laserject M130FW For Immediate Sale @ Very Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.