Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Check My UBA Account Number Via SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Check My UBA Account Number Via SMS (1880 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / How Can I Get My Uba Account IBAN Code / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check My UBA Account Number Via SMS by Dopsword: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2023
How To Check My UBA Account Number Via SMS

Keeping track of your bank account details is essential for managing your finances effectively. If you are a customer of United Bank for Africa (UBA) and find yourself in a situation where you need to retrieve your UBA account number but don't have access to internet banking or a physical bank statement, there's a convenient solution. UBA provides a simple and efficient way to check your account number by sending an SMS. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of checking your UBA account number via SMS. Read also : https://moneylive.com.ng/how-to-check-my-uba-account-number-via-sms/

(1) (Reply)

Caustic Soda Business In Nigeria / How To Make Money Processing And Exporting Cashew Nuts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.