Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency (10961 Views)

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by vickylincon(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
JuanDeDios:

What your types don't realise is that, even if AI doesn't speak up, human rights violations hurt the war against Boko Haram and damage the Army's interest. You radicalise people and those should help you fight BH end up turning against you.
I have not watch the video. But my point is, check up AI during Johnathan era
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
vickylincon:
I have not watch the video. But my point is, check up AI during Johnathan era
So this is about Buhari vs Jonathan? AI kept mute during Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by vickylincon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
JuanDeDios:

So this is about Buhari vs Jonathan? AI kept mute during Jonathan?
nawa for you o. Who said they kept mute? Don't you think Jonathan would have wipe up Boko Haram if not this same AI? Do you still remember ijherika? Well, I won't argue with you again since you've turned it to politics. Have a wonderful day distinguished
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by vickylincon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olukat:

angry Just as they killed Boko Haram members at broad daylight in the street of Abuja in October right?
NA most times are their own enemies, their actions within the country sends a very disturbing message to the world on what they are capable of.
Nobody supports the madness going on in the Northeast but the untold hardship and pains been allegedly perpetuated by our troops is shocking.
You don't open fire on civilians in the capital city under the camera with impunity and expect to have the support from any sane country.
you are very right bro. I haven't watch the video though

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by bedspread: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
vickylincon:
I have not watch the video before I made that comment bro
its well bro
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
vickylincon:
nawa for you o. Who said they kept mute? Don't you think Jonathan would have wipe up Boko Haram if not this same AI? Do you still remember ijherika? Well, I won't argue with you again since you've turned it to politics. Have a wonderful day distinguished
I wasn't sure what you meant by Jonathan's time. No, Jonathan won't have wiped out Boko Haram AI or no AI. How do you people manage to say these things? The Army's response to AI then is the same as now - wholesale denial without investigation while accusing AI of hating the Army. It's unfortunate that you people can't see there's a simpler way out of this.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by vickylincon(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
JuanDeDios:

I wasn't sure what you meant by Jonathan's time. No, Jonathan won't have wiped out Boko Haram AI or no AI. How do you people manage to say these things? The Army's response to AI then is the same as now - wholesale denial without investigation while accusing AI of hating the Army. It's unfortunate that you people can't see there's a simpler way out of this.
ok
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by vinnex: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wallade:
How are AI activities damaging?
Abeg help me asked them. Go to Benue state in Guma LGA and see the numbers of displays people currently staying in made sheets camps. One may ask,why are they there? Dont they have a homes? What as happen to their homes? Why are they afraid of going homes? What do they do to deserved this purnishment? Are they not citizens of Nigeria?
Its a shame......
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by austinsmat(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Something big is happening in Nigeria army two big shots got death
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by IbrahimDamola: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

[s]Guy, make una dey reason small small na, haba?!

Do you know how many non whites, especially blacks, that have been killed in cold blood by the police in the USA?! I don't even want to talk about the thousands of innocent ones in their jail. Yet you will not see this AI writing prolifically about these incidents right infront of them except the perceived injustice against Boko Haram in Nigeria. Who are we fooling?

Tell me which western leader has been tried in the Hague? America is not even a signatory yet they want any "erring" African head of state sent there with automatic alacrity!

They don't really care about us. The earlier you guys know the better.[/s]

You are a rotten odoriferous zombiharist. You deserve death for trying to rationalize the death of others. Die off!

1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

If they make one video on Nigeria, they make one on America. That how this should work?

This is deeper than mist of you can comprehend. And I abhor brutality of any kind.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

This is deeper than mist of you can comprehend. And I abhor brutality of any kind.
Typical conspiracy theory bloviation. AI is working with ........FILL IN THE GAP.......... to destroy Nigeria. You think THEY want Nigeria to progress? THEY're coming for us! Ok.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You are a rotten odoriferous zombiharist. You deserve death for trying to rationalize the death of others. Die off!

Well thats why I, most of the time, refrain from commenting on nairaland. One, like in this case, will be attempting to have a discuss with a video game playing "primary six" intellectualled being. How's that possible?!
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Typical conspiracy theory bloviation. AI is working with ........FILL IN THE GAP.......... to destroy Nigeria. You think THEY want Nigeria to progress? THEY're coming for us! Ok.

What do you even know about conspiracy?

Do you think all these western world have anything good in mind for Africans?

Do you think all these money and aids they "dash" us are really pure?

So you think AI and all other so called "international organizations" do not have some underlying agendas?

Well like I said earlier this is too deep for most to understand.

And my friend do you even know the genesis of some of these terrorists groups? Who started al khaeda? Who started this senseless isis, why was Ghadaffi killed? How is Lybia now? Have you done any research on 9/11? I am sure they are all conspiracy, right?

Please lets just leave this thing. You cant comprehend half of it.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

What do you even know about conspiracy?

Do you think all these western world have anything good in mind for Africans?

Do you think all these money and aids they "dash" us are really pure?

So you think AI and all other so called "international organizations" do not have some underlying agendas?

Well like I said earlier this is too deep for most to understand.

And my friend do you even know the genesis of some of these terrorists groups? Who started al khaeda? Who started this senseless isis, why was Ghadaffi killed? How is Lybia now? Have you done any research on 9/11? I am sure they are all conspiracy, right?

Please lets just leave this thing. You cant comprehend half of it.
Sure. Only conspiracy theorists comprehend their conspiracy theorists. You're right: it's never a good idea arguing with them since they don't need facts.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

Guy, make una dey reason small small na, haba?!

Do you know how many non whites, especially blacks, that have been killed in cold blood by the police in the USA?! I don't even want to talk about the thousands of innocent ones in their jail. Yet you will not see this AI writing prolifically about these incidents right infront of them except the perceived injustice against Boko Haram in Nigeria. Who are we fooling?

Tell me which western leader has been tried in the Hague? America is not even a signatory yet they want any "erring" African head of state sent there with automatic alacrity!

They don't really care about us. The earlier you guys know the better.

America funds terrorists worldwide and train them. America funded and trained Al Queda and Taliban, so essentially that took fighters from Al Queda and Taliban to create Isis with 2 billion went missing out a shipping warehouse in Iraq. This money the CIA used to find Isis. Now you have Isis helping Boko Haram and other terrorists to destabilize nations the US wants to colonize. America fake 911 and sets the tone for housing and the treatment of terrorists. This treating terrorists with human rights increases it's zeal. These people have decided to make a living being hired killers. Yes, it was discovered by security forces Boko Haram were paying poor people along the border of Nigeria $2000 U.S dollars to join the group. The attacks they carry send shockwaves of fear that erodes peace and stability of the market in Nigeria. Amnesty international is doing the same to Buhari they tried with the Philpino President Duetes. You must hear his eluogent response.... grin
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

America funds terrorists worldwide and train them. America funded and trained Al Queda and Taliban, so essentially that took fighters from Al Queda and Taliban to create Isis with 2 billion went missing out a shipping warehouse in Iraq. This money the CIA used to find Isis. Now you have Isis helping Boko Haram and other terrorists to destabilize nations the US wants to colonize. America fake 911 and sets the tone for housing and the treatment of terrorists. This treating terrorists with human rights increases it's zeal. These people have decided to make a living being hired killers. Yes, it was discovered by security forces Boko Haram were paying poor people along the border of Nigeria $2000 U.S dollars to join the group. The attacks they carry send shockwaves of fear that erodes peace and stability of the market in Nigeria. Amnesty international is doing the same to Buhari they tried with the Philpino President Duetes. You must hear his eluogent response.... grin

Could you please help educate them!!!!! They think these whites are there God. Thank you!
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Sure. Only conspiracy theorists comprehend their conspiracy theorists. You're right: it's never a good idea arguing with them since they don't need facts.

Below is a submission from @Kingsango. Please be educated.

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by OreMI22: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
So, Morale of Nigerian military is always high in killing unarmed Nigerians.
But when same cowards are slaughtered by Boko haram you ask me to pray for them?

Nigerian army should be ashamed of how they are now used as assassins and elections riggers by the politicians in power
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

Could you please help educate them!!!!! They think these whites are there God. Thank you!

No man is a God. We traditionally declared great kings gods after death. While alive any man can be killed so he is no God. Only a spirit can be a God.

President Duetes is a good example of nations around Earth tired of the US creating problems for them and then tying their hands so they can't fix it. Duetes is loved by his people for standing up to the terror of the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUKM0uGRwg

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

Below is a submission from @Kingsango. Please be educated.

And this brilliantly written, fact-based piece was written by... Kings... Kings... Yeah, everybody knows him. He's an authority on international high politics. I've been educated. Thank you.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

No man is a God. We traditionally declared great kings gods after death. While alive any man can be killed so he is no God. Only a spirit can be a God.

President Duetes is a good example of nations around Earth tired of the US creating problems for them and then tying their hands so they can't fix it. Duetes is loved by his people for standing up to the terror of the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUKM0uGRwg

I love the Philippino President even before he was elected. That man is a man! I love Putin too. Both men always stand up to d bully - America.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:

I love the Philippino President even before he was elected. That man is a man! I love Putin too. Both men always stand up to d bully - America.

President Xi stands up to them too. And President Bahari just stood up for his men by telling Amnesty International to mind their business. No one has a right to interfere with another sovereign state.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

And this brilliantly written, fact-based piece was written by... Kings... Kings... Yeah, everybody knows him. He's an authority on international high politics. I've been educated. Thank you.

I only give a common sense message. Africa fell into slavery and colonialism due to outside interference and internal corruption. The outside interference is Amnesty, CIA, Isis, and the inside corruption are people inviting in outsiders to settle local power struggles. When will y'all stop this awful betraying division?
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

I only give a common sense message. Africa fell into slavery and colonialism due to outside interference and internal corruption. The outside interference is Amnesty, CIA, Isis, and the inside corruption are people inviting in outsiders to settle local power struggles. When will y'all stop this awful betraying division?

Yea. No need to base factual assertions on facts - facts should be adduced from common sense. AI is out to destroy Nigeria for telling the Army to stop abusing Nigerian civilians - common sense.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Yea. No need to base factual assertions on facts - facts should be adduced from common sense. AI is out to destroy Nigeria for telling the Army to stop abusing Nigerian civilians - common sense.

Nations everywhere abuse citizens the only question is what are they abusing them for? This is because governments possess awesome power over the people. Does Boko Haram have right wage war against the people because they disagree with Nigerian government? Must not the killing of innocents stop? How does it stop without military force?
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

Nations everywhere abuse citizens the only question is what are they abusing them for? This is because governments possess awesome power over the people. Does Boko Haram have right wage war against the people because they disagree with Nigerian government? Must not the killing of innocents stop? How does it stop without military force?
Sure, all nations abuse their citizens - Ghana, the UK, Mali, etc, all stand accused of abusing their citizens. Their armies regularly shoot unarmed civilians for blocking the road or holding religious processions. And AI has been taking the army to task for firing on Boko Haram, right? You have a great understanding of the issues you're tackling.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

President Xi stands up to them too. And President Bahari just stood up for his men by telling Amnesty International to mind their business. No one has a right to interfere with another sovereign state.

True! Very True!
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Sure, all nations abuse their citizens - Ghana, the UK, Mali, etc, all stand accused of abusing their citizens. Their armies regularly shoot unarmed civilians for blocking the road or holding religious processions. And AI has been taking the army to task for firing on Boko Haram, right? You have a great understanding of the issues you're tackling.

There are powers that desire to keep power. Protesting is never a good strategy to gain power. And if your desire is to have power then certainly you don't understand the game. It's the same everywhere no exception. Power over self v.s power over others? Which one brings true freedom?
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by JuanDeDios: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingSango:

There are powers that desire to keep power. Protesting is never a good strategy to gain power. And if your desire is to have power then certainly you don't understand the game. It's the same everywhere no exception. Power over self v.s power over others? Which one brings true freedom?

I don't know. I guess it depends on what "freedom" means to you. But I'd prefer power over self. If I can master myself, I can probably change the world.
Re: Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency by KingSango(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
No one has the right to interfere with the sovereignty of another state. All presidents of nations are equal in the world body. Nigeria has its own responsibility to its peoples and cultures, only Nigeria can decide it's destiny not Amnesty International. Stand up to bullies. Remember the slave trade and then colonialism happened because of outside interference. Africa is rising and envious eyes are noticing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az-gwST3RkY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Covers Superior RTV Magazine, UK (Photo) / Enugu State Government Commences Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights / The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.